• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/No Order Revival

Anyone wants a Santa Claus or Red Riding Hood as their servant? XD
Legit Santa or totally not saber santa :p

Red riding hood also sounds cool tho :0

I'm stylizing my master off of Daedalus, if he had chronic insomnia.

Legit Santa or totally not saber santa :p

Red riding hood also sounds cool tho :0

I'm stylizing my master off of Daedalus, if he had chronic insomnia.
Nuuu.. not Santa alter. There's too many artria already. If I will play Santa, I want to play the real one, his class will be obviously rider. Flying carnivorous rudolph, exploding giftboxes and an army of toy-making dwarfes will be on his disposal.

As for red riding hood. I'm planning to make her either assassin or rider or berserker, with Mr. Wolfie on her side. A servant that has a servant, you can say.

Ooh, i do like red riding hood, if you care for the laziest, yet brilliant master that is to be made

I'm having a hard time connecting one of the Founding Fathers with being an Assassin. xD Can I have an explanation?

Hamilton (and the American Army in general) fought using hit and run tactics, fighting a war of attrition against a much more powerful force and wining using cunning logic and traps. Specifically Hamilton's most known and celebrated military act is stealing the cannons of the British from under their noses in order to cover their retreat from a losing battle. Which would manifest as his Nobel Phantasm. That being said since it is already taken I will just have to think of something else.

MocaPoka MocaPoka Dragonruby Dragonruby

I kind of already did use my old character sheet. I figured it would be fine if we're just reprising our roles.

Also, the star system for Poca is easy. 5 Stars. Perfect cinnamon roll.

So many servants :0

Good thing David's got those super charged circuits... Even if they will severly limit his physical abilities.

As such his super tiredness.

So many servants :0

Good thing David's got those super charged circuits... Even if they will severly limit his physical abilities.

As such his super tiredness.

We didn't really do it like that last time. It's not like the game in regards to each Master having multiple Servants, and you could argue with Cheldeas bring separate from Earth (kind of) due to the story, there's no reason why Servants couldn't exist without a Master.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back