• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/No Order Revival

So if we defeat the holder of the grail in a particular singularity we will retrieve it, right? But then instead of wish granting these fake grails only cause destruction.

I'm still confused about the servant's motivation though. If the grail can only be used to destroy instead of granting wish, then why should they care? I assume most servant will care about humanity(they're HEROIC spirits afterall). But then it's possible to summon an evil servant, like Gilles. Or do you want to limit our servant to only the good ones?

Please bear with my barrage of questions, lol. I still have more in my sleeve.

That's basic fate lore. All Servants can be summoned to protect humanity.

From the wiki
"Heroic Spirits are most normally summoned by the World as a power that protects humans, so they cannot be controlled by humans without something like the Holy Grail or a similar kind of power to summon them. Only the World itself can summon the "main body" of Heroic Spirits, so humans can only summon emanations of the heroes, such as through the Servant system, even with something like a Holy Grail.[2] The souls of the emanations, their information, then returns to the main body upon the death of the emanation, and the main body is able to know about the actions of the emanations as records, as if they are reading books.[2]"

It's only in Fate Stay/Night that they kill outsiders. And zero

There's also personal reasons for the Servant. I played as Tokugawa Ieyasu, as an Avenger last time. Part of why she allowed herself to be summoned was the hopes of finding Nobunaga Oda for personal revenge.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Alright lets do this!

Go gettum Blackbeard!

BirbSqueezer BirbSqueezer Welcome to Chaldea; please enjoy your stay and don't go near the medical wing when you're injured. Nightingale hangs out there a lot.

Orikanyo Orikanyo It's always a strategical advantage to have an anime obsessed pirate in the group. lol

BirbSqueezer BirbSqueezer Welcome to Chaldea; please enjoy your stay and don't go near the medical wing when you're injured. Nightingale hangs out there a lot.

Orikanyo Orikanyo It's always a strategical advantage to have an anime obsessed pirate in the group. lol
Thats the type of gusto we need! Though may do a master of course, along with servant, with no doubt servant shall be our boi blackbeard.

As much as I would love to battle on SERAPH, the Moon Cell is no place for anyone to end up happy. Looking at you Twice, you limey bastard!

As much as I would love to battle on SERAPH, the Moon Cell is no place for anyone to end up happy. Looking at you Twice, you limey bastard!

He's a real douche. lol And I certainly can't be alone in saying I hated the ending of the Fate/extra anime. Yeah, I understand it was for the greater good of humanity that Nero and her master sacrificed themselves, but they were just such a good team, I expected more time with them. A part of me even expected a sort of happy epilogue like the ending of Apocrypha. Just goes to show the Moon Cell is the worst real estate one spends their life on.

Oh, I love Nasu he's a great writer. Still waiting on that Tsukihime remake... Ufotable please... Fate: Extra / Last Encroe in my opinion was. Okay, I really enjoyed the Nero, Gawain fight. But the ending was just meh.

Yea know, it's takeing msot my desire not to just make the servant something meta or.. yea know why people play these god damn gacha games, waifus and husbandos.

Or just plain something hilarious, summoning catalyst is a big ass gem? useless Goddess.

hentai mag? our boi blackbeard.

Mound of chocolate? The best banana oni, ibaraki douji.

Ibaraki? Out comes Shuten, and down goes your free time because your dealing with two oni now.

Just gets worse, 10% of servants you could summon wouldn't be a problem, rest will either kill, dismember, make odeipus spin in his grave, burn you for looking at another woman, or what have you.

Likely enbough even with catalysts you'll still get Stheno spooked.

Alright guys, I get the IC and other pages up soon. The available classes allowed in the IC will be stated in the CS, with 2 pseudo servant spotsas well. Pseudo servants can be any other class allowed, without taking up the spot of another person being a servant for that class.

Alright guys, I get the IC and other pages up soon. The available classes allowed in the IC will be stated in the CS, with 2 pseudo servant spotsas well. Pseudo servants can be any other class allowed, without taking up the spot of another person being a servant for that class.
Wonderful, if it's up tonight I will put my CS in.

I know its there in FGO since it's a gacha game, but what is star rank in an RP?

It's pretty much just there for cosmetic purposes. I thought it'd be kind of cool to make oc servants a little more "official" with a star rank. No bearings on power in the rp; unless someone tries making Benkei be able to take down Gilgamesh with no effort, then we got a problem. Lol

Middle of antatrica with awesome internet. What more would a master NEET need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back