• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/No Order Revival

BlightGiver

Professional Brick Thrower
I'm hoping to revive a Fate GO based story I started last year. I'm always in the mood for Fate stuff, so here I go again.

Set after the events of Fate GO's first part (and even Shinjuku, if people'd like), shows that the world is relatively peaceful for a long while. Free of any paradoxes and time threats, Chaldea is sort of put in reserve. Left to it's own devices, though not shut down, they've been consistently monitoring the world and time, as per usual. That was until the day when anomalies started showing up in many countries all over the world; displayed on their systems on slowly spreading masses, Chaldea sent a group of masters and servants to London to try learn the cause.

To their surprise, the London anomaly was in fact a false grail; lacking any wish granting capabilities, this was an artifact of destruction. It seem to utilize mana and sorcery in an intelligent way, showing that something was intentionally causing grails to appear globally. Chaldea hoped to study the grail the acquired, after finding it become inert. This would never happen, for the organization was infiltrated.

Scorpion familiars, able to tear right through spacetime, and even a Lancelot, unwillingly controlled by an entity, able to shift him from Saber to Berserker at will. The skilled mages, together with their servants, effortlessly held these forces at bay; only to discover the true reason for this attack. Their acquired grail was stolen, and the enemy seemed to know where Chaldea was now, rendering them at risk any moment.

With little choice, Chaldea set all it's capabilities on searching, and unexpectedly found what they were looking for. A singularity, disconnected from any point in time and space. Just as in the past, this singularity would be treacherous; what lurks inside is the worst of humanity. The most evil people in history, somehow became servants, are trapped here. Their agendas are surely malicious, and they want to escape from this prison. No matter the cost, they will stop at nothing to find an exit; all it takes is just one, to threaten humanity all over again.

Being a FGO story, many more servants are available for partnership; ones from the main stories and events are allowed. However, any events that came out in Japan with new servants are ones that I do not know about. Those would be allowed, just would need it stated in the CS if they're from a Japan only event so far. OC masters and servants are allowed, too; I love seeing the creativity people use to make the most awesome characters!

Yo. Sorry for ghosting on the first one. As I told Midoria, my family got hit by a lot of unnatural deaths all at once and I just didn't have the fortitude to really focus on much outside of that.
That being said, assuming there's no hard feeling, I'd be more than willing to come back.

Yo. Sorry for ghosting on the first one. As I told Midoria, my family got hit by a lot of unnatural deaths all at once and I just didn't have the fortitude to really focus on much outside of that.
That being said, assuming there's no hard feeling, I'd be more than willing to come back.

No need to apologize, friend. As I always say, real life always takes priority and there's no problem taking a break for as long as one needs to take care of it.

Not to mention, the pacing probably was a bit long in the lancelot arc, so I can understand if some of the other's became disinterested. I'd be glad to have you and the others rejoin if they're up for it.

Well, I can't speak for others, I know TelisOldfield won't be coming back anytime soon. I knew her in real life (I introduced her to this site) and she had a kid. Her priorities will be elsewhere for a long time.
And SunRaHunter, who I actually started to communicate with a lot IRL, hasn't been in good health. Last I heard from him, he was on a maximum morphine drip and still in constant pain. Seeing as how he hasn't replied to me in a long time, I'm not sure how he is.

That all being said, I don't intend to reprise my roles of Saber and Avenger. I was going to take Caster this time, if possible.

Dropping in for an Interest Check, I'm caught up on everything Fate, so I can whatever if necessary.

Sweet! I've been meaning to catch up on Fate lately; never seen the heaven's feel movies or seen that anime starring Waver Velvet yet.

Heavens Feel was pretty good so far. I watched them just the other day. At least the two that are out

Wait, wasn't there a fate go movie, too? I know camelot and babylonia are coming as shows later this year.

Is it required to have FGO knowledge? I'm interested in the RP but I never play FGO before.

Not at all; so long as you know basic Fate lore like servants, masters, command seals, throne of heroes, and grails, you should be good to go. I can just give you a basic rundown of FGO right now though, so you'll be up to date on it.

Chaldea is an organization of mages that monitors the timeline to detect threats to humanity. In Fate GO, one was the Grand Caster King Solomon, or a demon god in disguise as him, incinerated humanity by sending holy grails to points in time. These created a set of parallel timelines, called singularities, which had to be restored for humanity to be saved. After all were fixed, Chaldea took on the demon god and killed him, saving the world and such. Shinjuku, another singularity that was eventually restored, arose from this, but it's existence didn't pose a threat to humanity. Notable members of the Chaldea Organization are Dr Romani Archman, who is dead at the moment because he was actually the real king solomon, Leonardo Da Vinci, a Caster who's currently running things, Mash, the first Shielder class servant (she's also a heroic spirit merged with a human host), and the Animusphere family, all of whom are deceased, though they were responsible for creating Chaldea.

So our characters will be Chaldea members sent out in a mission?

Exactly. So, servants are typically heros and legends, but this brand new singularity Chaldea discovered has the most evil people in history inside, as servants. Dictators, serial killers, traitors, etc. exist within and are trying to escape. Of course, everyone's characters won't know this going in for the first time. And, I'm going to keep it a secret as to which evil servants I'll have show up; nearly all of them will be made up by me, so no one will know their skills and noble phantasms by googling them. ;)

Exactly. So, servants are typically heros and legends, but this brand new singularity Chaldea discovered has the most evil people in history inside, as servants. Dictators, serial killers, traitors, etc. exist within and are trying to escape. Of course, everyone's characters won't know this going in for the first time. And, I'm going to keep it a secret as to which evil servants I'll have show up; nearly all of them will be made up by me, so no one will know their skills and noble phantasms by googling them. ;)
Why I expect Hitler to be one of them XD

Why I expect Hitler to be one of them XD

Due to the negative connotations associated with him and other dictators from that era, especially since many people alive today suffered through, or have direct relatives that did suffer through those times, I will be avoiding them entirely. Basically, everyone from WW1 and before is fair game to be in the evil singularity. It would be very terrifying if they were servants though. lol

Also, my understanding of servants is they're only summoned so they can compete in the grail war and have their wish granted. If we're not in the grail war then how can we summon these spirits? Other than the limited seal commands, what is their incentive to do what we told them to do?

Wait, wasn't there a fate go movie, too? I know camelot and babylonia are coming as shows later this year.
Yes, there was Grand Order: First Order. It pretty much the whole of the first singularity. And they are working on two series for two of the singularities. Babylon and another.

Also, my understanding of servants is they're only summoned so they can compete in the grail war and have their wish granted. If we're not in the grail war then how can we summon these spirits? Other than the limited seal commands, what is their incentive to do what we told them to do?

The story chronicles the efforts of the Chaldea Security Organization to restore the Common Sense of Man by way of excising the Holy Grails sustaining the chronological Singularities that disrupt the continuity of human history and contribute to the Human Order Incineration Protocol. This is referred to as the Grand Order -- "the greatest of the Holy Grail Wars."[4][5]

This is THE Holy Grail War. The Servants are summoned like normal, the stakes are just humanities entire future.

The story chronicles the efforts of the Chaldea Security Organization to restore the Common Sense of Man by way of excising the Holy Grails sustaining the chronological Singularities that disrupt the continuity of human history and contribute to the Human Order Incineration Protocol. This is referred to as the Grand Order -- "the greatest of the Holy Grail Wars."[4][5]

This is THE Holy Grail War. The Servants are summoned like normal, the stakes are just humanities entire future.

An effective, yet succint, explanation indeed. I was having trouble trying to come up with a response. lol

An effective, yet succint, explanation indeed. I was having trouble trying to come up with a response. lol
I just quoted the wiki, I mean there's a lot of other stuff to it. I mean, the moon is a damned super computer that houses all the data for the Servants and houses them. It also watches humanity at all times to record heroic spirits when they happen. So....

Ah, the moon cell. Knowing some of the events from Fate Extra, nothing ever goes hunky dory over there either. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back