• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/No Order Revival

Still room? I want to be a servant. Or can you be play both the master and servant?

That's right; spots are still available. I'll get a list in the main post of the character sheets page showing taken spots and the like, but you can be a servant, master, or both. Or, and there's one spot left for this, a Pseudo-Servant for any of the classes, even if there's a normal servant of that class (Unless there's already a pseudo-servant for that class).

That's right; spots are still available. I'll get a list in the main post of the character sheets page showing taken spots and the like, but you can be a servant, master, or both. Or, and there's one spot left for this, a Pseudo-Servant for any of the classes, even if there's a normal servant of that class (Unless there's already a pseudo-servant for that class).

I think I’ll be both master and servant since the servant I’m taking on has a bit too much of an overwhelming personality for me to always be them. Also for the CS does literally copy pasting from the servant’s normal stats sheet work?

I think I’ll be both master and servant since the servant I’m taking on has a bit too much of an overwhelming personality for me to always be them. Also for the CS does literally copy pasting from the servant’s normal stats sheet work?

Yeah, that's fine; I did the same for my servant, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back