• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/No Order IC

Things were progressing about as well as she had expected, with Berserker and Shielder both overreacting in their own unique ways. To make matter worse, Berserker prostrated herself before Shielder. Her jaw began to grind, disliking the idea of anyone performing the most humiliating version of an apology. She wanted to grab Berserker and force her to stand back up, but held back. She didn't want to add to the scene any. It really seemed that this group of servants was a hectic mess. Shielders master was trying to urge the group towards the cafeteria, probably thinking with her stomach more then her head.

“I think we should eat first too. Then we wont feel rushed in the bath and can spend more time relaxing.” She added to Ana's idea, a slight craving for something to eat over a bath. “Plus, if eat first, we have something else to talk about while we're bathing. I'll meet you all at the cafeteria, I really need to get out of this armor.”

Her body was a leaning towards the tired side, removing her armor was an obvious short term fix. She gave a curt wave, heading towards the dormitories. It wouldn't take her long to change out, getting in and out of her armor was second nature to her. Thankfully, her room was rather close by. Only taking her a moment to get there.

MocaPoka MocaPoka TelisOldfield TelisOldfield AJustKnight AJustKnight BlightGiver BlightGiver LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Lancer was astonished by how much common ground she had with Poca. She was a savant of the feminine form as well. Lancer knew the next logical step would be to try and induct Poca into the idea of blood-bathing. Her friend had such an open mind, surely she would see all the advantages of bathing in the blood of virgins. Looking at how awkward Shielder was, she had not doubt that she could possibly be a good source. Or possibly her Master. The only thing that made her uncomfortable was that Shielder was, without a doubt, prettier, but with all that armor on, she had to have a muscular body. Still, she put on her best smile and followed Archer, speaking loudly to be heard.

“Although Poca didn't use my full name and title, my humility will blind you. I am the greatest superstar the world has ever known, Dark Eliza. Remember it, for one day you will be the envy of your friends, once you tell them you stood in my presence!” She struck a pose, bringing a hand up and flashing a v for victory in front of one of her eyes. “And don't fret, my fan club is always open.” She immediately hushed, speaking as quietly as she could while still being heard. “Allforthelowpriceof$12.99,paidonemonthafterjoining.” She still had that evil smirk of hers spread across her lips as she tried to sucker them into her hidden deal.

MocaPoka MocaPoka LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 AJustKnight AJustKnight

Lucas chewed on his inner lip in thought, his eyes glancing back towards Archer and the others, chatting amongst themselves. Things seemed cheery. Everyone was in a good mood, and it seemed well deserved after their fight. He thought of the celebration that John had been trying to come up with and how Archer seemed to enjoy the idea of it. "I... I'll tell her later, I think..." Lucas says finally after a moment of thought. "They... The Masters at least deserve a bit of rest before whatever happens next, and it'd be good for the Servants to have a bit of cheer in their lives here too. I won't go putting out their spirits like that, at least not yet... I can tell her tonight, after everyone's had their fun."

He gives a bit of a long sigh, glancing back towards the Doctor. "Thanks for the heads up, doc, I'll keep an eye out in-case any monsters start wandering the hallways or something." Giving Roman a two-finger salute, he turns to walk away, forcing the thoughts that occupy his mind into a distant corner for the moment as he speaks telepathically to Archer. "I'll be in my room if you need me. Everything going alright there?"

He didn't quite feel like getting himself dragged into a larger conversation at the moment as he headed straight for the doorway out.

MocaPoka MocaPoka BlightGiver BlightGiver

Archer
“Oh no Shielder! I apologize, my anger wasn’t directed towards you.” Gloomy Saber always brought the worst out of her. Even when she wasn’t here!

Archer was going to explain how she was in fact angry at the Servant of the Sword, and not the Shield. However, Shielder was taken into the “comforting” embrace of Beserker. Rebecca decided her role was finished for now, turning back towards Anastasia.

“Yes! Lucas and I will meet you there with everyone else soon! Please call me Rebecca. And you’ll have to tell me the stories you’ve heard about me! It’s embarrassing, but I’ve been avoiding learning about my tale in history since being summoned.” Archer gave a sad smile at the admittance. She was sure most of the books and tales would just say she was just a foolish failure.

Archer waved Toko goodbye and turned towards Lancer, “I’ll try and get the $12.99 from my Master. I’ll see you at the celebration Eliza!” Archer hurried off towards Lucas as he walked out of the room.

She responded mentally to his question even though she was now by his side. “Everything went perfectly! I secured your courtship, so dress nicely. If you like her invited her out on a walk. Her name is Anastasia, and she does healing magics too! So think of good healing mage conversation topics. Also we may spar with her and Shielder later as well. You’ve been practicing still right?” As the pair walked down the hallways of Chaldea, Archer decided even though she was technically clean from her dematerialization she would still take a quick shower.

“Anastasia seems quite friendly. If a little awkward and shy… but so are you, so it will be fine! She also has heard about me too! She said my story was interesting!” Archer said the last part smugly, still proud that someone actually knew about her, and didn’t give the same usual confused expression whenever she introduced herself.

"We will meet her and everyone else in the cafeteria. Oh also may I have $12.99 as well?"

Dragonruby Dragonruby AJustKnight AJustKnight LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 TelisOldfield TelisOldfield CatJones CatJones

"Thank you, thank you. Though I know Assassin can work on her coordination with her Master before she does something wreckless like that again." John jabed at his servant. He referred to the fact that he and her master had to dive from an exploding spaceship. With the exception that she was willing to join in on the expecting dinner celebration, she wasnt able to help him understand what was wrong with Saber. Though, it seemed everyone was going on with thier business and he was overhearing many different ideas for the group.

"Excuse me, everyone!" John raised his voice for everyone to hear. "Give me about an hour and a half to get everything ready, but I am planning a feast for everyone in a traditional japanese barbeque called Yakiniku. I would like for you all, and anyone you pass or know come join in. Then afterwards we can all enjoy a nice Japanese bath. Of course, for those who are shy, they'll be seperated by sex." John announced and before he walked out he stopped by Berserker,
"Oh, Raikou-san. After dinner, are you willing to help with the baths? I figure you ladies can go first and if the men want to we can go afterwards." He asked and waited for her answer and walked out of the room towards the cafeteria.

The cafeteria staff welcomed John and congratulated him for everyone's success, and it took little persuasion to get them excited for the feast. It was a perk of being a people person, he had spent many days with the staff. Helping them out, talking through some of their problems, and making them laugh before what had happened earlier today. They were very cooperative with his instructions of setting up tables in a large lines for all the Masters and Servants, and also for the rest of the staff to participate in the feast. On each table, there were small electric grills each for four persons on the Master and Servant tables and six for the rest of Chaldea. Meats ranging in various beef and pork cuts were thinly sliced, mounds of white rice were cooked up, various seasoning, vegetables and other side dishes were prepared. John even taught a few of the staff how to make a personal favorite, Takoyaki. With John's help and the staff's expertise, the dinner he was planning would be ready whenever servants decided they wanted to show up for the feast.

It had taken Saber only a few long minutes to move all of her old Masters things back into the boxes he had brought them in with. The room was nearly barren without his attachments, but it felt more like it should. Like a temporary home for her between her deployments. Once the work was done, she allowed herself to relax for a few minutes. She emptied her mind of the day's trivial matters, her discussions with Archer, Assassin's Masters trying to explain to her how to be a king. It had been a trying day for her. She had shown Archer the respect of speaking her mind clearly and trying to keep her from glorifying her and her mistakes, yet Archer seemed to have taken offense to it.

There was nothing she could do about it now. She materialized out of her armor, pulling on the casual clothes she had been gifted her late Master. A black tank top, a black lightweight parka, and a pair of shorts that stopped only a few inches below her groin. The only color the suit had was a white belt Her late master had obvious tastes. She let her hair down at least, pulling it into a messy ponytail rather then a bun. It would suffice for the time being. However, it showed off a great deal of her pale skin, especially her collar and thighs. With nothing else on her agenda, she decided that it would be best to refill her own mana reserves.

She set out for the cafeteria, wondering if she could convince a staff member to make pancakes this late in the day.

SunRaHunter SunRaHunter

11cc37e8b862e455a06e949f1b4befd8.jpg (For Reference)

Rider. Either go get something to eat, or go to sleep. Your mana consumption is ridiculous. Aine could practically feel the mana leaving her body, like sand spilling out of her body and leaving her feeling more and more nauseous. She didn't care if Rider ran into any of the others Masters on his way. She could do damage control later, she had already planned a few explanations for his behavior. The last thing she wanted was for him to tarnish her name or start her off with a bad reputation. However, she lusted for just one good nights sleep and her lust was out pacing her thoughts. Any more of this nausea and she would find herself hunched over the toilet for the evening. She needed this sleep more then she needed him on standby.

Rider was ecstatic. He almost broke his Masters first rule to thank her, stopping himself with a hand covering his mouth., while excitedly whispering thank you to the air. He had never been lighter in his life, walking on clouds of pure joy. He needed to look as good as he felt; pulling his cape, cap and gloves on again. He nearly ran to the bathroom to check himself in the mirror, the only thing stopping him from sprinting was that one of his feet caught the other, tripping himself. After face planting into the floor, he shuffled back into a kneeling position, nursing his forehead with both hands.

He slowly got back to his feet and calmly walked to the bathroom this time. Other then a red mark that would fade in a few minutes and a smattering of dust on his uniform that he patted away, he looked great. He looked fantastic. He was ready to burst at the seams with joy, giddily striding back to the door of his room. The only thing he could add on was his sword and pistol. They did make him look more awe inspiring, but he was on a mission to make friends not enemies. He left them on their stand but slid their belts on. A thin white leather cord for his pistol and a thick leather belt for his sword.

He stood at the door to his room, surprised at how fast his heart was beating in his chest at just the prospect of finally being free of his prison cell. He held his breath at the sudden sound of someone walking past his room, waiting as the sound grew closer and then started to fade. He slid his door open, poking his head out scanning the hallway. Pristine gray floors and ceilings met him, and as he craned his head to the left, the black clad form of a woman, a mane of dull yellow hair pulled into a loose ponytail, similar to his own. She was going in the same direction as the cafeteria.

Rider took a tentative step out of his room keeping his focus squarely on the woman, the woman carried a heavy atmosphere with her, the way she walked she was putting on airs. Still, his own wants superseded his concern. He followed behind her, finding himself walking softly just a few paces behind her. He felt that tiny sense of shame as he did so. Her skin was pale but healthy, and her movements were definitely feminine. The sway of her hips and the prominent figure that the tightness of her shorts presented were both heavy indicators. He averted his eyes, only to find them quickly pulled back to her exposed legs. In the fluorescent lights of Cheldea, she bore a striking resemblance to pale moonlight. Something he hadn't seen in what felt like almost 400 years.

Rider took a shaky breath. It was now or never, his personal quest to make more friends started now. He forced the best smile he could, breaking the frail mask of fear that he had taken over his features. “H-Hello!” He nearly shouted, slamming his eyes shut in embarrassment. His hands grasped at the hem of his shirt, balling into fists around it. He gave an awkward bow as he did so, his arms in the way of properly bending at the waist, so his shoulders and upper back bent forward instead. “I'm the Rider class servant. Nobu Odakatsu.”

His face felt like it was moments away from turning into molten slag and sliding off his head. “I mean, my name is Oda Nobukatsu, it's nice to meet you.”

CatJones CatJones

Last edited:
Freed from the Berserker's grasp, Shielder took a calming breath, turning to face her assailant. It took her a few seconds to get the right look, a mix between upset and disapproving. "I mean, thanks for trying, but not so rough next time. Not everyone appreciates a surprise like that. At least you meant well. I'm not mad, so stop crying. Geez." It was strange trying to be the adult in a situation like this, instead of the one being admonished.

"It's all good, Rebecca. I'll make sure my Master gets dressed up and looks good for Lucas." She put a hand on her masters shoulder, giving a strong thumbs up to her new teammate. Ana wouldn't need to do much to be more attractive then she already was. Shielder started to wonder if they should go over conversation topics to make sure she had some preparedness under her belt.

"A star, huh? Like a music star or a movie star? Well, I'm Mordred Pendragon, and I wouldn't mind getting to be in your crowd." Shielder had to keep it together now, a real challenge on her hands. Lancer was short and adorable, a dangerous combination to Shielder, with that loud energy that came with youth. Shielder felt her heart flex and bow in her chest, Lancer was about to have a fan for life. And that she would apparently need $13 dollars to join her fan club. Maybe she took care of credit, like the game stations in the recreation room. She could always pull her Masters card of credit again.

"See ya at the party Archer." Shielder waved her off. "So, Lancer and...you...would you like to help me in a little girl time to get Ana here ready for her date?" Shielder realized she hadn't gotten the new womans name yet but didn't stop her train of thought.

TelisOldfield TelisOldfield MocaPoka MocaPoka BlightGiver BlightGiver LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Last edited:
Two for the price of one. Lancer's smirk only intensified as Shielder admitted to wanting to be fan. Now people she had never even heard of were trying to join her fan club. Truly, the stardom that she constantly mimicked was coming true, the kind of positive thought process had created the dream she wanted. It was time to act magnanimous towards her new fans.

“Of course! Of course! All are welcome in Dark Eliza's fan club. Since you so graciously asked, I'd be happy to join in preparing you're...” Lancer trailed off, looking over at Ana with a dubious smile and discerning eye, “...Master with her clothing. I can have her looking fabulous in just minutes.” She was ready to follow them to their room, and provide her new fans with the help they deserved for their excellent taste in heroic spirits.

The only other obstacle was Berserker, Lancer eyed her up, knowing that she could see and in fact knew about the writing on Shielders armor She already had sad thoughts running through her mind, if Berserker brought it up, that sad Sarah Mclachlan commercial, the one with the puppies and kittens, was already playing on loop in her minds eye. She would make such a scene!

BlightGiver BlightGiver AJustKnight AJustKnight LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Da Vinci had the Grail in containment, subjecting the relic to all kinds of tests. Acidity resistance, tension, brute force, massive temperature changes; needless to say, these tests resulted in the Grail being in even worse shape than before. "That's odd," She stated, as another test was completed. "Why does it lack the durability of even a corrupted grail?" The inert cup started to chip from the constant damage it succumbed, compounded by it's defeat back in London. Making sure to log all of these results and her personal observations, Da Vinci put a halt on the testing for now. Just like the masters and other servants, she too was growing rather weary and wished for a moment's rest. "I'll solve your puzzle, just you wait." She scolded the grail, still maintaining her trademark Mona Lisa smile.

As soon as she was given the word that it was alright, Raikou immediately stood right back up with a smile on her face; there was no sign she was even crying or distraught. "Did you say a date? We must get her prepared post haste!" she exclaimed. "It is dishonourable to maintain an improper image for such an emotional event. We must move, darlings!" Raikou was ready to get going when she noticed the Lancer looking at her from the side. "But, let's be careful around you, child. You're a troublemaker who still needs a time out when I get the chance." She objectively stated, right in front of Shielder. "Oh, but where are my manners! I am Minamoto no Raikou, the Berserker servant of my wonderful master, Skorl. It is so nice to meet you." Raikou's train of thought was going all over the place; there was just too much details going on for her Berserker brain, possibly.

TelisOldfield TelisOldfield AJustKnight AJustKnight

Skorl sat in the cafeteria, grabbing food on his tray at whim. He wasn't really paying attention, just enjoying the mild silence for the time being. That was, until John came in, going around to start making a lot of food for the servants and masters. Following afterwards, but he supposed weren't involved, came Rider and Saber. Skorl took one look at them to feel a sense of admiration, imagining the power Rider has, as well. Not wanting to bother them, he took a seat and reclined in a rather awkward position to stretch his limbs. It settled enough, but he would definitely want his bed as soon as possible. "I wonder what servants talk to each other about." He quietly wondered, mildly interested in the nature of the Throne of Heroes and servants in general, from time to time. Lost in his thoughts, the master didn't notice a slight breeze go through the cafeteria. It happens since the air conditioning in the eating area was especially well made; nothing out of the ordinary in the end.

Syvvaris Syvvaris CatJones CatJones SunRaHunter SunRaHunter

Saber stopped and half turned to face the speaker. A fellow servant was standing behind her, awkwardly bending forward and clutching the bottom of his shirt. Saber didn't recognize him, but with style of dress and eyes, he had to be a servant. He seemed to be of the same breed as Avenger. If he was anything like her, they could possibly get along. Avenger seemed to be the only one who was getting a feel for her.

“What do you want?” She spoke calmly, not understanding or perhaps not caring what he was trying to do. He had almost half a foot on her in height, but she wasn't about to back down from an upstart servant. Even though she had asked a question, she began to walk again. He had already followed her this far, she assumed he was going to follow her further. She did slow down her pace, giving him a larger window to catch up. She didn't think he would notice, but figured it was enough of a welcoming gesture.

She was content to let him carry whatever conversation he wanted. She was solely focused on her prize, the king of junkfood, pancakes. She noticed Berserkers Master sitting at one of the cafeteria's tables, and Assassin's Master was preparing food. Strange, the amount of food and cooking space, it seemed he was preparing a feast. She hadn't been told anything about a feast. Maybe whatever land he came from didn't understand how to treat a king. She allowed the thought to leave her mind, moving towards the kitchen proper, looking for someone to provide her with her bounty.

SunRaHunter SunRaHunter BlightGiver BlightGiver Syvvaris Syvvaris

Tokugawa had decided on a quick shower before changing into her casual clothes. A white haori (a kinf of loose top worn by men) and gray hakama (a pleated skirt that looks like wide pants). She did her hair into a simple braid and let it fall down her shoulder. Now the hardest decision had arrived. She was eyeing the eight bottles of Hongan-ji sake. There was plenty to share with the other servants and their masters, but at the same time, it was her last eight bottles. It was her first victory with her new clan, and needed to be properly celebrated. She finally settled on the fact that she was shogun, and the first two would be hers. She would take another three with her and save the last three for when the current crisis was completely finished.

She pulled the lid off of the first bottle and began to drink. In a only a few second, she found herself tipping her head back, becoming oxygen deprived as she chugged the bottle. As the last drop rolled into her mouth, she dropped the bottle with a small thud. A burning heat rose into her cheeks, the liquor taking quick effect on her. She had always been a lightweight, and now she was a very drunk lightweight.

She lifted the other three bottles and began to stumble her way to the cafeteria. Her mind was filled with a simple joy at the liquid courage now coursing through her. She couldn't wait to share this with Poca. There was nothing better then a drink with a friend. The others would get a great kick out of it too. But she really wanted to see what kind of beast Poca was drunk. Afterall, what's a samurai without sake? Poca would make a fine honorary samurai. Tokugawa was already planning on bestowing such an honor on her.

MocaPoka MocaPoka

The venom seeps in; access is given. A voice whispers, "Gemini."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saber's intuition would turn out to be correct, as there were plenty of available staff for her order. Of course, many of them would end up being dragged into preparing the feast with John, or being part of a rotation, dipping out to dip back in shortly later. Thankfully, one ended up getting out, quickly readjusting his hat to proper safety standards; brushing his uniform free of any crumbs before he washed his hands, this cook noticed Saber entering the kitchen. "Why, hello there." He cheerily greeted, with a half smile; probably hoping this wasn't someone else wanting large quantities of food. "How can I help you?" He inquired. This cook was fairly young and seemed like he would have a lot of upper body strength. His hat, although covering most of his head, displayed that his hair color was a somewhat of a dark blue or purple. Additionally, he somehow managed to keep his eyes partially closed; enough to keep his eye color hidden, but still able to see properly. "I'm sure I can find what you'd like, despite a lot of our ingredients going to that." He jokes, pointing to the mass of cooks off to the side.

Skorl sat by as the noise in the kitchen was getting increasingly louder. "John must be going all out in there." He notes, remembering Raikou tell him about a feast prepared by the master. Skorl attempted to speak to Raikou mentally, only to have her quickly apologize and say she was busy for his sake. "That's fine; she deserves to have some fun for once." he thinks, taking a sip of his soda. Still unaware of the prior breeze, one would find that it's gone now. Coincidentally, the air conditioning has turned off as per the automated system for this part of Chaldea.

CatJones CatJones

Lucas gives a lazy yawn as Archer catches up with him, giving her a glance before it quickly turns into a quick double take once he processes her words to him. "Tsk..." he clicks his tongue in annoyance as he glances away. Of course she hadn't gone and forgotten. "You don't need to go around looking for a wife for me..." he complains halfheartedly, knowing that she'll just continue on with it anyways. "I'm not that bad with people," Lucas lied as he rolled his eyes. "Besides, I think it's a little early for me to be worrying about that sort of thing right now. I've barely gone and made a name for myself yet. I ought to be a little better established shouldn't I?"

He presses his lips together thinly as she comments on the both of them being 'awkward and shy', though he refuses to comment on it. Stopping in front of his room, he's about to enter before he pauses, quirking his brow towards Archer. "The hell do you need $13 for?"

MocaPoka MocaPoka

Last edited:
'What do you want?' The question echoed in Rider's mind. He had introduced himself, as awkward as that had come out, yet the question was posed as if he was an irritant. Rider fumbled with his words, opening his mouth to ask for her name but such straight-forwardness was drained from him. She turned to walk away and Rider followed, quick stepping to catch up with her. She was the only other servant, besides Shielder, that he had come across and he was deadest on trying to be friendly. He caught up with her, walking abreast from her. He started to note that she was almost half a foot shorter then he was. His Master had made it sound like he was going to be the shortest summoned and to get used to having to look up at everyone.

It was kind of relieving to not be so minuscule after all. “So, which Servant are you?” He tested, probing to see what he could ask. When no answer came he screwed his face up in thought, racking his brain for a better topic. Was he being to forward? He knew that he wasn't the most attractive candidate for a conversation; his body language and posture often gave the impression he was some kind of parasite that had stolen a living body and was still discovering it's proper usage. However, Shielder had been very forthcoming with who she was, but this Servant who had a very similar face to Shielder was leagues beyond his comprehension.

“Did you come back from the recent mission?” Again, there was no reply, just a seemingly frumpy short servant looking straight forward towards her destination. Riders next question was lost in process as they entered the cafeteria. As expected, it was big enough to seat quite the crowd. At the moment, aside from him and Miss Angry, there were two other flamboyant personalities in the room. One was already eating and the other was in the midst of preparing. They had to be Masters or Servants themselves. Rider noted that it looked like some of celebration. Perhaps it wasn't decorated like one but the general air of the room was one of coming reverie. He watched as the frumpy servant made her way to the facilities kitchen. Maybe she was helping with the party and had been to focused on her own job to make conversation.

She must be some kind of hard worker to keep such a razor sharp focus. Rider left her to complete whatever task she was performing, choosing to make acquaintance with the grill master instead. He wasn't sure what the proper way to greet anothers Master was. Would his own Master even be okay with the fact that he had made contact with them? That concern was pushed to the back of his mind as he took in the smell of grilled meat. Having not eaten a thing since he was summoned left him with a yearning to try this new age food. He approached the grill master, settling on a greeting.

“Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, great summoner. I am the new Rider class servant, Oda.” He paused for a moment, trying to ensure he didn't say his own name wrong again. “Oda Nobukatsu.” He gave a small proper bow, cringing at the terrible one he had given the frumpy woman, hoping beyond hope that he had come across as halfway competent.

Syvvaris Syvvaris

Archer

Better established? Make a name for himself? Was Lucas aiming to be wed to someone of significantly higher standings? She hadn’t thought him to be the type to care for such things in a love. Perhaps he did have someone in mind already and was seeking to win their eye when he was finished with Chaldea? A childhood friend or a passing beauty he had crossed paths with in his life? She had heard several stories of men falling for the charms of a woman in another Tribe and going through great struggles to win favor and affection. She had no idea Lucas was such a romantic… but regardless, “That’s no reason for you to limit yourself. You never know when you’ll cross paths with a love. Many women care little for social standing as well, outside of the aristocracy.”

The pair came to a stop outside of Lucas’s room, she was about to leave him to ready herself for the celebration when he asked about the requested money. “I need it to offer as tribute for Eliza. I know it’s a little silly for a spirit to offer tribute to another spirit, but I think they are very important to Lancer. I’ll count the $12.99 as one of your tributes to me if it makes you uncomfortable to offer thanks to Eliza.” With her perfectly easy to understand explanation finished, Archer “spirited away” in a flash of colors towards her bathing room.

She soon reappeared in the privacy of her small bathroom. She had forgotten she had left it in a rush just a few hours previous. Her body soaps and bottles of shampoos were not in the neat organized positions as they normally were. A thought crossed her mind and she picked up one of the bottles in curiosity. It was shampoo containing a lovely shade of red liquid that smelled of fruit. She turned the bottle in her hands reading it’s claims of making her hair fuller, thicker, luxuriously beautiful, and smelling of freshly picked mountain strawberries. What a wonderful time this was for a lady to reside in… she found the price tag of $75.75.

Rebecca let out a breath of relief as she de-materialized her war-clothing and began summoning the waters for her shower. She had been worried that the price of Lucas’s offerings and gifts to her were lower in cost than what she had asked him for Eliza’s offering. That would have been dreadfully rude to Lucas if she had asked for a higher costing tribute for Eliza than her own. Grabbing the red plastic container and a bar of soap of matching strawberry scent, Archer stepped under her warm shower and quickly cleaned herself in a little under 15 minutes (a new record for her.)

Once finished, she carefully placed her supplies back in their proper order and position (organized by color, size, scents and purpose.) She noted that her supplies had reached seven shampoos, five body soaps, eight bath salts, two perfumes, two cleaning pastes for teeth, two face cleansers, and four bottles of lotions. She smiled proudly at her assemblage of gifts. She had told Lucas she didn’t like make-up… a small lie and sacrifice on her part so he wouldn’t feel the need to supply her with the necessary brushes, blushes, mascara, lipstick, lip gloss, and powders. She took pride in being a frugal, prudent, and low-maintenance guardian spirit after all.

Finished, Archer vanished again and reappeared in her own room next to Lucas’s, a little ways down the hallway from her bathing room. Most would be very surprised at the nature of Archer’s personal chambers. Spartan, bland, and almost dour in appearance; standing in stark contrast to the colorful and vivacious woman herself. Bland walls, a small bed that was rarely used, a simple table with chair, and a small wooden dresser. She didn’t bother turning on the lights to her room and walked over to her dresser opening the top drawer. Inside was her Bible, three library books, and her traditional Shaman supplies. Archer grabbed her Bible and the necessary funeral incense which she placed into her pipe for use a little later.

Closing the top drawer, she opened the second. It was filled with stuffed animals. She took one, a small funny looking raccoon and hugged it to her bare chest. These were her favorite tributes from Lucas, she always made a point of hugging one when she came to her room. Taking the soft racoon from her chest she placed it back in the drawer with it’s other animal friends and closed it.

Rebecca open the bottom drawer with her few cloths of normal clothing. It was unfortunate, but she wouldn’t be able to wear her more casual clothing while preforming her shaman duties; sadly, she closed the drawer. Archer re-summoned her war-clothing; however, she took off her shawl and covered her bed with it. Placing the Bible in the right leather container, attached to her breech-cloth, and taking out her pipe. Lighting the Chanunpa filled with funeral incense with a puff of flame from her lips, she breathed deeply and blew on the shawl. Satisfied, she knelt and clasped her hands in prayer, her voice echoing in the dark room, trying to reach the spirits of the other world. “May you be able to gain the peace that surpasses all understanding, the gift from the Great Spirit, as my ancestors did. May the blanket of my Grandmother be your home until you find your way to the next world.”

Contented that if the soul of Saber’s Master couldn’t find it’s way to the next world it would still have a place to reside temporarily, she left her shawl for the spirit and made her way out of the dark room. She stopped in front of Lucas’s room in the brighter hallways pondering if she should give him some privacy…. She had been a little hyper-aware of his safety on the hunt and was now making sure he was aware of his courting privileges. He likely wanted some space now… he had seemed a little grumpy when she had left him.

Walking down the hallways of Chaldea smoking her funeral pipe she hoped the kinnikinnick smoke wouldn’t bother anyone in their rooms while she was walking by, but it was important for the spirit of Saber’s Master to know her location and responsibilities as a Kwiocosuk if it needed help or wanted vengeance. She was trained in dealing with angry spirits likely far more than any of the other present Servants or Masters… speaking of Masters. “Lucas I’m heading to the celebration, I’ll meet you there. Wear something charming!’ She looked down at her own clothing after her happy mental call… she was one to talk however, wearing her normal small war-shirt and smaller breech-cloth… she already missed her shawl.

Dragonruby Dragonruby SunRaHunter SunRaHunter

Last edited:
Ana walked with the two, not fully paying attention until there was talk of messing with her look. "W-why must we do that? I'd rather look how I always do! No point in being fancy for some... Some boy, especially if he might not do the same! I'll dress nicely, but that's it!" She crossed her arms, not pleased with the thought of a near random 'star' messing with her look. "And why do you need money? Can you even put it to use?" She inquired, glancing at her as she entered her room, not waiting for an answer as she ducked into her closet, catching something on her Servant's back.

"You guys will stay out there, ja? Wyjdę, kiedy będę gotowy." She said to them, changing from her normal clothing to a black mid-length skirt, with a striped shirt and a grey jacket. She tugged on black gloves and wrapped a grey scarf around her. "Wait... Grey or red jacket?" She called out, finding the red jacket in her closet.

AJustKnight AJustKnight TelisOldfield TelisOldfield

"And If he does dress well? You'll be alright with being under dressed?" Shielder followed as they made their way to Ana's room. It was a short walk, though assuaging Ana's worry was a more challenging task. Her Master ducked into her rooms closet, calling out to them in Polish, before going quiet to dress. "All I'm saying in is give him a chance. You never know when you might find your future husband. And even if you don't you can always use more friends."

Ana called out over what jacket to wear, giving Shielder a reason to pause for a second. "Red. It makes you stand out more, especially with your skin and hair. So, what are you going to talk to him about? I can imagine talking about mage stuff all the time probably gets a little boring, so maybe avoid that a little."

She turned back to the other two servants in the room. "Well, Berserker. A minute late, but it's nice to meet you as well. Either of you any good at putting makeup on? Cause I am god awful at it." Shielder smiled, causally running a hand through her hair to try and appear less nervous about all this. Ana had a date, and she was going to have to help her from here on out if the date went well or poorly. She wasn't the most sociable servant, but wanted to help out as much as she could.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 BlightGiver BlightGiver TelisOldfield TelisOldfield

Saber regarded the man with a cold gaze. He diffidently stood out among the rest of the kitchen staff, but for what reason she could not figure. Something about his attitude struck her as off. Was she really that much less intimidating without her armor on? Surely the few inches in height her armored heels gave her did not make that much of a difference. Maybe she was just thrown off by a more flexible personality being introduced to her. Either way, Rider had left her as they had entered the cafeteria, which meant she was left with this man as her cook.

“Pancakes. A stack of them. A glass of red wine as well, if possible. If not, chocolate milk will suffice.” Her command was simple. She would stand by and wait for her order to be carried out. As he mentioned the festivities in the kitchen, she gave it a cursory glance. She didn't need them, so if they chose not to invite her to their party, despite the amount of work she had done, then that said more about them then it did her. She wasn't and wouldn't be offended by their choice to exclude her. She turned back to the kitchen staff who was preparing her meal.

“Your name.” She was direct, to say the least.

BlightGiver BlightGiver

John's attention was absorbed into the preparation of the feast and he failed to notice Skorl, Saber and the other servant walk in. During a lull in directing and assisting the staff, he noticed one of the workers had blue hair and John had no recollection of a blue haired staff member in the cafeteria. John followed him towards the order station and noticed a rather stunning Saber and a well dressed Japanese man standing next to her. Greetings were about to be exchanged when a young cafeteria worker by the name of Naomi distracted him with a question. Though the answer was simple, it seemed that Saber was already ordering food. 'Ah, the best kind of cake. Pan.' John chuckled to himself and joined the exchange between Saber and the unknown cook.

"Saber, you look absolutely stunning without armor on and I am definately going to get Assassin to wear the style you are rocking." John interrupted Saber's and the Chef's exchange. John's eyes meet the mysterious man to Sabers side and saw the nervousness in him, and before John could ease his worries the servant introduced himself as Oda Nobukatsu. "As great as I am, you do not have to refer to me as a great summoner; but my name is John and I am the Master of Assassin." John returned Oda's bow and his name rang a bell. "Do you happen to be related to Oda Nobunaga? I have seen so many Anime's about him. Great characterization of him." John asked and turned back to Saber and her glare at the blue haired chef.

"I am unsure that word has gotten to you, Saber, but I am preparing a Japanese style barbeque if you would like to partake in the festivities. I guess you left the chamber a bit too soon to hear my invitation out to everyone. Oh, Oda-san, you are invited as well as your Master. Skorl, this also includes you!" John gave the formal invitation to both servants and the lone Master, and put his hand on the blue hair's chefs shoulder. "Are you sure you want this fine gentlemen to make you pancakes when we have lots of meat like the cheerful version of you wanted?"

With a warm, cheerful and friendly smile John turned to the unknown chef, "I'm not sure we have met, and I feel bad when I know everyone's elses name except for yours. How are you doing, and are you new here?" John asked.

BlightGiver BlightGiver SunRaHunter SunRaHunter CatJones CatJones

(Sorry, was at Anime Expo and didn't have time to post with all of the driving back and forth!)

"I'm not the best with it." Raikou sheepishly explained at Shielder's question, after courteously responding to her introduction. "But, I'd more than love to help you with makeup. I might need to leave halfway through it, if my master says so, mind you." Being more akin to war paint instead of for physical appeal, Raikou knew she'd at least have the expertise to aid in achieving a desired look. Not to mention, it's not every day she gets to help someone with such a momentous, personal moment. 'Master did say for me to have fun after all.' She reminded herself once more, hoping that Skorl was currently doing alright wherever he was. He'd neglected to inform the caring Berserker, possibly leading to danger further on.

AJustKnight AJustKnight

Saber didn't hesitate in giving her moderately sized order to the chef; although, he expected this after the riffraff going on behind him. "Such a delightful palette; I'll work on that right away my lo....lady" The chef proudly proclaimed, cracking his knuckles in preparation. Following this, a demand for his name was issued, and Saber would no doubt expected immediate obedience. About to oblige, John interrupted, instantly flirting with the more casually dressed Saber. Giving his name, mostly for the chef and the Japanese servant who had followed alongside Saber, John's cheery attitude set the bar high for social interaction. "Now, now, as a chef, it is my duty to deliver the food one wants." He replied at the suggestion of meat from Assassin's master. "It'd be wrong to betray the hopes of pancakes." He additionally joked.

"As for my name, I am Luke." the chef properly greeted. "I'm not that new at all; I guess you could say I'm rather well known around here." He maintained that constant smile, making it difficult to gauge whether he was telling the truth, or just embellishing his reputation and experience. During this exchange of positivity, Skorl turned away, wanting no part in anything until he could see the finished food product. Luke, turned back to Saber, about to speak; he had a minor twitch of the head once looking at her, but quickly scratched his back, indicating he must've had a terrible itch there. "Anyways, a stack of pancakes; coming right up!" Luke declared, getting right to grabbing ingredients and kitchenware; albeit, he was a bit slow to turn away from the group, at first.

SunRaHunter SunRaHunter Syvvaris Syvvaris CatJones CatJones

"Oh boy, this isn't good." Roman stated, rubbing his forehead due to the stress induced migraine afflicting him.

"Yea, yea, I got it, I got it..." Lucas replies lazily towards Archer as he walks into his room, giving a lazy wave of his hand behind him, perhaps a bit more like a shooing gesture than a proper goodbye. He'd given up on arguing with her about the blind date she'd apparently set up for him, how she got this girl to agree he had no clue, and the $13 was chump change compared to how much she already made him spend on her on the regular. He really did need to watch his wallet more though, it wasn't like he was exactly wealthy.

Lucas lets his shoulders sag the moment his doors, allowing the feeling of weariness to fill his body whereas before he'd been fighting against it. He feels an ache within his muscles and the joints of his bones, and another even deeper within his core from all the mana he'd burnt up today. Archer's use of her Noble Phantasm along with Lucas' own powers had pressed him further than he usually needed to, and he gives a sigh as he tugs the collar of his uniform loose before he simply peels his shirt off of himself and falls forwards onto his bed.

He bounces, letting out a quiet grunt with every impact, before laying still as he finally settles face down. A deep longing to simply remain there fills him, and his eyes fall half-lidded as Lucas debates the merits of simply laying there for the rest of his life. It'd probably take a day before Archer tried to come and find him, so sadly his dream was crushed before he could even savor the idea of it. She was always rather insistent and liked to keep close tabs on him. Knowing her, he was probably on a time limit for how long he was allowed to simply laze around in his own room right now too. She'd probably frown upon him skipping out on his 'date', even if he had never given her any sign of consent on the matter.

Lucas remained in that position for just a minute longer before he forced himself back up with a groan that was accompanied by a handful of curses, directed at everyone and everything who had ever slighted him in some way. The man was clean, all things considered, having remained almost entirely untouched during their mission, but he still felt like he needed a shower. It'd be a good way to wake himself up and that way Archer couldn't complain to him that he hadn't at least put in some vague effort into looking decent. He goes about the act with a mechanical slowness, jumping into wakefulness the moment the shower turns on and the cool water hits him. It is a quick affair, in and out within a handful of minutes, and he barely bothers to even dry himself or to do more than run his hands through his hair in order to straighten it out somewhat, though he does actually take a comb through it not a few seconds later as he catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

Finally came the most annoying part of the 'prep work', having to get dressed... He didn't own anything particularly fancy as he'd largely brought clothes that one could consider utilitarian with him, and he certainly didn't own anything like a suit and tie. Maybe that was a good thing though? After all, that would be overdressing a bit wouldn't it? A frown creased his face as he stared at his meager closet, quite honestly made up mostly of clothing provided for him by Chaldea. "This is such a pain in the ass..." Lucas complained to himself as he settled finally on something he hoped would work.

He looked over himself in the mirror, dressed now in a pair of gray slacks along with a white button-up shirt left untucked along with a black blazer thrown over it. This was good right? These were probably his best clothes after all. Maybe he could pull it off as a 'casual chic' sort of look? What the hell did those words even mean? Lucas questioned himself for a moment, wondering where he even learned those words from in the first place.

He tried giving himself a smile as he looked back at his own reflection, trying his best to utilize what few scraps of fashion sense he had as he struck a quick pose... Before quickly giving up as he realized he looked like a twat. "The hell am I doing...?" His shirt was wrinkled having been tossed to the side without being properly folded when he first stored it, his blazer was missing a button if one looked closely, and his hair remained a tangled mess of black even after several repeated efforts with a comb. All of these were probably fixable given a fair bit more time, but in a fashion that stayed true to himself, the man simply shrugged and gave up with a sigh. "To hell with it... Let's just get this train wreck over with..." Lucas muttered to himself as he stepped out of his room, heading down the hallway towards the cafeteria.

Aine didn't dream and, as a result, the smoke that had billowed into her room roused her. She blinked away hours of exhaustion, still not as rested as she wanted to be, and was immediately welcomed with what had woken her. Smoke wafted into her face, something similar to the smoke of a campfire with a unique odor to it. She had never smelt anything like it and was conscious of the fact that it had been what awoke her. Despite the protest of every facet of her body she launched herself from her bed, the rising flame in her chest willing her to ignore the exhaustion.

She didn't bother with clothes, only a tank top and her underwear, she had kicked her shorts off in her sleep. She threw open her rooms door, and stepped out just enough to spot her transgressor. A woman with a mane of pink hair. It was severely mismatched with her skin tone, a sand warmed tan. The pipe was of an interesting make, obviously not something you could pick up in any pipe shop without a special request. Aine openly stared at the circus act happening before her, wondering if being a Master meant always having this level of strangeness surrounding them. Which brought up the question of the girls role; servant or master?

Servant; pipe was hand carved, style of dress was to unique and seemed period related, covered in tattoo's of unknown meaning and of course, no command seals on her body. It was a servant which begged the real question of what to do about it. This wasn't a Holy Grail war, her first introduction into the idea of Servant summoning, and as such she was curious how the rules changed. Was there any real way to test a servant against another? They were designed to fight each other, so there had to be a facility that would allow them to battle at full power to determine which was best. They shared human-like thoughts so they therefore had to have a want to establish a pecking order, a power based hierarchy. That was what made female servants interesting; they were naturally more beautiful and hid how strong they were. If only the same could be said for Rider.

She shoved these thoughts to the back of her mind as another wave of smoke crashed into her and made her gag. She took a step out of the door frame of her room to admonish this familiar. She mentally prepared herself for the first time she would make contact with another servant.

“Oi. What do you think you're doing? I'm sure you're fully aware that this where people sleep, so why are you smoking here?” Her voice was a little shaky from the lack of sleep, or more specifically, her rude awakening. Even worse, she forgot that her paddy accent came out when she used certain words like oi, aye, or, for whatever reason, butterscotch. Still, Aine kept herself focused on the servant before her, noting one particular tattoo stood out; the holy cross. Aine had been content to stand with her hands on her hips but noticing the cross, she bought a hand up to check that her charm was still on.

She clutched the silver chain and the small crucifix that was affixed to it. With no access to the Clock Tower she had been forced to rely on the church for charm work. The necklace was a potent charm that dulled pain, without it she would be downright surly. She never took her eyes of the servant, waiting for an explanation.

MocaPoka MocaPoka

Rider was having better luck then his Master. The summoner was named John, Master of Assassin, and so far had been kind. Rider took of how laid back he was, of the calm of the atmosphere around him. However, the calm that Rider wanted was further thrown into chaos, as his surname brought the one question he disliked answering. He never blamed anyone for asking it, in fact it was good to be curious but somehow he knew his brother was getting his jollies from it being asked. His brother, Nobunaga, was the reason someone like him, wholly unremarkable and unimportant, was a servant; a curse carried out by a childish want to be remembered, the fear of the flame being extinguished.

Rider didn't have time to focus on these things, he was well aware that he could drift off for hours thinking about what had happened back then. He reeled himself in, changing his focus back to the conversation at hand.

“Yes, I am related to him, in fact, I'm his little brother. My birth name was Nobuyuki but please use my adult name, Nobukatsu.” His brothers shadow was long and encompassed so much. It was impossible to get out of all of that history and fame, to not drown in peoples love for the tragic figure that was Oda Nobunaga. He had somehow managed to keep a smile up, despite the line of questioning. His smile became a little sidecocked as he focused on the details of their relationship. “I doubt you've ever heard of me, however. My brother kind of stamped out my legend. We never saw eye to eye. Plus, I might have accidentally led a rebellion against him.”

He wasn't being dishonest, Nobu had always looked down on him and saw him as a weakling. But that always gave rise to the same question of why he was a servant. Why he was carrying the Oda curse. If Nobunaga hated him so much, then why would he curse him to live and mirror him, instead of allowing him to die in obscurity? They had gotten along so well when he had been very little, before he had started learning sword with is father.

“John-dono, may I ask what other servants are here? And for who that is?” He jerked his head towards Saber, hoping to be somewhat inconspicuous He was most excited to meet other servants. Not that Masters weren't interesting, but servants were a living collection of history. Though, he was hoping that there might be another Japanese servant, he was hoping there wouldn't be simultaneously; a Japanese servant might understand the full consequences of what he had done and be far more judgmental of his mistakes.

Syvvaris Syvvaris

(I hope everyone who got to go to AnimeExpo had a great time!)

Last edited:
Archer
Archer jumped a few inches off the white tiled hallway floor in shock at the annoyed and groggy “Oi” that sounded from behind her. She froze and slowly turned around expecting to see a nun from the Church ready to admonish her. She hadn't heard an “Oi” since being summoned, and a thousand bad memories of angry nuns striking her with wooden switches for various pranks or accidental wrong doings flooded her mind. The Catholic Church's nuns terrified her almost as much as the Powhatan Shamans did. Luckily it wasn't a nun, but a short girl perhaps a little younger than herself when she had died that questioned her smoking in the walkways.

“I'm sorry! The smoke is for a Master that fell in battle and-” Archer stopped her apology and looked the other woman over, up and down. She looked like a young British upper class noble woman that had tried to keep up with English sailors in a drinking competition. She was wearing only a wrinkled tank top and underwear; her black hair a tangled mess, and she appeared to be suffering from sleep deprivation, sickness, and nausea simultaneously. Archer took out the fuel for the Chanunpa and put it and the pipe back into her leather container. She knew many people couldn't handle the smoke, and this exhausted woman appeared close to vomiting. The living were of more importance than the dead. A viewpoint of hers' that had caused no small amount of anger, grief, and ostracization from her “fellow” Kwiocosuks.

Archer quickly walked over to the shorter woman placing a soft palm on her forehead and then cheek. Archer recognized this haggard appearance; Lucas got like this too when he over used his Od after a particularly aggressive training session... although he had never pushed himself to this level of Od depletion. Archer looked into the baggy violet eyes of the female Master; truly worried for her. Od was life itself; spending it was spending life. If one was too weak in Od for too long, the body would die, unable to maintain it's basic functions.

Archer took her hand from the Master's cheek and lifted the girl's slender arm feeling for a pulse on her wrist. It was there, weak but not life threateningly weak. From the feel of the woman's oily skin, she must have been suffering for a while now, and hadn't even bothered bathing after training judging by the sweaty gross smell. It was a shame; the girl was likely very pretty normally. The type of woman that men of England would swoon and fight over for just the right to talk with the “pretty lass.”

She released the woman from her forced examinations and took out a small bundle of crushed herbs from the leather container resting on her hip. She held up the powdered herbs to the Master, “You are Od starved pretty thing. Take a small pinch of this and place it on your tongue. It will help; my own Master uses it sometimes! Although he says it's bitter... I tried mixing sugar in it, but it came out salty... I'm not sure why.” Archer titled her head at the thought... did she mix up the sugar with the salt again?

The herbs were a fine grounded powder of greens and browns; resting on a simple napkin in Archer's hands. The herbs didn't create Od, but helped its flow inside the body. Lucas had described it as taking a mage version of a “Redbull”... whatever that was. The traditional recipe hadn't been nearly as effective when she was alive but adding her own blood and transferring her own Od into her jewel to the herbs had created a “mage energy boost” as Lucas had called it (although she had never told him her own blood was mixed in... she didn't think he would like that.) It was unfortunate she hadn't been summoned as a Caster; she was sure the herb mixture would have been effective enough for a Master to use in battle then. As an Archer the mixture was a simply a pep up.

“I'm not leaving you alone until you take some, afterwards you can change into proper wear, and we will go get whatever food and tea you can put down. I am Archer, or Rebecca if you prefer. I was a healer when I was alive, so I know you need to eat and drink what you can. I'll even carry some food back for you. Ok? What's your name?” Archer put on her best smile; she wouldn't leave this Master alone while she was so ragged with Od withdrawal... the girl could die in her sleep. What kind of Servant would leave their Master in such a terrible state? She would have to have words with whatever Servant it was afterwords.

SunRaHunter SunRaHunter

Finally, a girls activity. Introducing herself was getting tiring, especially since so few of the people around here were excited to meet a star. Lancer let out a weak sigh of relief; she was great at make up, after all, she did her own makeup and she was just the best looking servant around. It's not like her flawless skin needed makeup but there wasn't any harm in looking 200% perfect. She followed behind Shielder and Ana, scowling as Berserker tried to threaten her with a 'time-out.'

“Ufufufu. You can't put me in time out. That's a little kid thing, I'm obviously too old for that.” Lancer mocked her by poorly imitating voice when she said time out'. She was getting curious about where Berserkers patience came from, and how long until that reserve finally ran out. She would just need to keep poking and find out.

She perked up, having followed Shielder and Ana to their room and listening in as the master was getting dressed. “Red. Cosmopolitan said it makes men more stimulated, whatever that means.” Lancer wondered if in which pile of magazines that issue was in. She only had seven or eight stacks of them, each only a little taller then she was. She wanted to bust herself exploring the room when Shielder ruined her concentraion, bringing up the main reason they had been asked to help. Makeup!

“Of course! I'm not only a world famous pop-star, but I can do makeup better then those old hags in Hollywood.” She made sure to take a stab at the one career option she hadn't gotten to follow yet. Child actors were becoming less and less popular, thusly dashing her dreams.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 AJustKnight AJustKnight BlightGiver BlightGiver

Saber was losing her edge. She had thought the other Servant had left her before she had made it to the kitchen. Yet, here he was, standing next to her. Obviously, this was all an internalized discovery, as she remained stoic on the outside. John and the staff member were both very buddy-buddy with each other, thought they didn't seem to know each other beyond the past minute. This Luke was willing to provide her with her preferred food, while John was offering her home cooked meats. She turned her nose up at the prospect of eating something like that, and was almost on edge at the mention of her other self. She especially had to ignore the comments on her appearance. Jun had chosen these to make her look like his trophy rather then a servant.

“I am me. The other me is not me. Is that not simple enough to understand?” She focused on John. “And as my own person, I may determine what my tastes are.” She was not like her other self. She hated the well cooked and healthy foods of this world. Things like pancakes, McDonald's and ice cream were the only things good enough for her refined palette. She would let the insult slide, obviously more focused on her coming nutritious then correcting John. All that mattered was that her pancakes were in the making.

“You there. Oda. While he makes the food, you may prepare my drink.” If someone was going to make her food at command, she might as well act like the king she was supposed to be. “Red wine. Or lacking that, chocolate milk.”

She took a step forward, to watch as Luke prepared her meal. She was mesmerized by the process of how her food was made, such simple movements and ingredients to make such an exquisite meal. She was almost consumed by the view of her pancakes being made.

SunRaHunter SunRaHunter BlightGiver BlightGiver Syvvaris Syvvaris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back