• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/ME OOC

I was planning to have an Avenger class just for diversity. What do you mean “Servant partner”?

As in, similiar to how there are teams in this rp. 4 teams of 2 servants +masters. Could be fun.
(If you do start a fate rp up, I'm dibsing Lancer now.)

As in, similiar to how there are teams in this rp. 4 teams of 2 servants +masters. Could be fun.
(If you do start a fate rp up, I'm dibsing Lancer now.)
Hmm. Sounds interesting, but I might end up going for the standard 7-way brawl. Anyway, still needs configuring. Yeah Lancer is fine. I’m dibsing either Berserker or Caster

I apologize for my absense, been busy. But, so have you guys!
Am I dead? I need to catch up on this thread as well as the main one :P

15 years ago a powerful alien race arrived and more or less rolled over humanity. Only a single island nation in the South Pacific, thanks to excess resources and advanced technology provided by a mysterious benefactor years prior, managed to develop an effective defense in the form of a massive energy shield that covered the island chain. Ever since then the islands have been cut off from the outside world, unaware of the final fate of the rest of the human race. Unfortunately, now the shield is failing and monsters created by the invaders have begun to slip through the cracks in increasingly vicious attacks. The PCs will take the roll of an elite unit tasked with piloting a series of advanced machines (your mecha, obviously) in order to defend what may be the last city on earth, and if possible discover the truth about what lies beyond the wall.

Also, I am VERY into this. :grinningteeth:

Not really. I have my attention split between a couple different things at the moment though.

Have we killed off the characters of the players who left yet?
Nope. I wanna nap an NP but that feels greedy. We could just have them die in the explosion due to master incompetence

How would you guys feel about a superhero RP set in an original universe?

No gimmicks or Dice or anything. Just freeform Heroes and villains forming teams and duking it out.

How many RPs are you running?

One, counting this one.
The mecha thing is intended to be a weekly thing and hasn't exactly taken off yet.

That being said I am kind of tired of being DM. But I want to do a superhero RP and none of the existing ones are really what I'm looking for, so I got no other real option if that's what I want to do.

One, counting this one.
The mecha thing is intended to be a weekly thing and hasn't exactly taken off yet.

That being said I am kind of tired of being DM. But I want to do a superhero RP and none of the existing ones are really what I'm looking for, so I got no other real option if that's what I want to do.
Ok. Yeah and original universe sounds nice. You need any help with lore or anything?

Ok. Yeah and original universe sounds nice. You need any help with lore or anything?

I think I have a general idea of what I'd want to do but I'm more than open to suggestions if you've got some ideas.

I've got some in depth stuff I'll post later but the general gist of the setting is that
A). This is a world where superheroes have been around for a while and are established in the public eye.
B). Generally speaking the people like heroes, with some of the most popular being treated as celebrities, whether they want to be or not.
And C). The line between good and evil is pretty well understood with heroes generally having an expected code of conduct and enough restraint not to murder everyone they fight.

So basically comic books from the most general angle.

I think I have a general idea of what I'd want to do but I'm more than open to suggestions if you've got some ideas.

I've got some in depth stuff I'll post later but the general gist of the setting is that
A). This is a world where superheroes have been around for a while and are established in the public eye.
B). Generally speaking the people like heroes, with some of the most popular being treated as celebrities, whether they want to be or not.
And C). The line between good and evil is pretty well understood with heroes generally having an expected code of conduct and enough restraint not to murder everyone they fight.

So basically comic books from the most general angle.
Sounds good. How’re you thinking the power system works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back