• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/King Undisputed

HTCOR HTCOR Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet @Lancelot

"Very well. You are not just some pathetic fool. A mongrel though you may be, you are still of some small talent."

Your hand reaches backward to a golden portal and grabs onto the A++ rank Noble Phantasm; Durandal: The Peerless Sword. It was among your favorites. You always use it to test challengers and see whether or not they are worthy of you going all-out.

"Prepare!" You leap at Lancer. The weapons clash with a shriek and you enter a weapon-lock with him instantly. The two of you test your strength for a brief second, and Lancer manages to push you away. This time, Lancer pounces at you from above and the two of you engage in high-speed combat. It is difficult to track the flow of battle. An immense show of supernatural agility and might.

This goes on for a while.

And soon, it becomes clear. Lancer's speed is superior, but still...

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! A flurry of weapons shoot at Lancer from all directions. The hero just barely manages to avoid the attacks by performing a protective 360-degree turn during which he knocked away all weapons to the side with both his shield and spear.

As he did it, his legs were tied together by a chain. Your chain. Or rather, your best friend; Enkidu. It was all a clever tactic, and now, Lancer's legs were bound. Enkidu flared up, signifying that Lancer had some scarce divinity in him. [Updated Lancer's CS]

"Oh, is it a fellow demigod I am fighting?" Your foot lands on Lancer's torso, as if to dominate him.

"I'm afraid not. My grandfather was a demigod. I am only a warrior."

Suddenly, Lancer's body flashed. His Master is attempting to recall him. You know what this means. Tohsaka is probably about to finish off his pathetic Master. "Hmm..."
  1. Show Lancer some courtesy. Release him and allow him to save his Summoner. Clearly, he is a person respectable enough to be treated this way.
  2. Lancer is just another mongrel, seeing that he was caught in your trap. The most you can offer him is a quick death of honor. Kill him before his Master dies.
  3. Write-in.
Mana: 98.9%

HTCOR HTCOR Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet @Lancelot

"Very well. You are not just some pathetic fool. A mongrel though you may be, you are still of some small talent."

Your hand reaches backward to a golden portal and grabs onto the A++ rank Noble Phantasm; Durandal: The Peerless Sword. It was among your favorites. You always use it to test challengers and see whether or not they are worthy of you going all-out.

"Prepare!" You leap at Lancer. The weapons clash with a shriek and you enter a weapon-lock with him instantly. The two of you test your strength for a brief second, and Lancer manages to push you away. This time, Lancer pounces at you from above and the two of you engage in high-speed combat. It is difficult to track the flow of battle. An immense show of supernatural agility and might.

This goes on for a while.

And soon, it becomes clear. Lancer's speed is superior, but still...

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! A flurry of weapons shoot at Lancer from all directions. The hero just barely manages to avoid the attacks by performing a protective 360-degree turn during which he knocked away all weapons to the side with both his shield and spear.

As he did it, his legs were tied together by a chain. Your chain. Or rather, your best friend; Enkidu. It was all a clever tactic, and now, Lancer's legs were bound. Enkidu flared up, signifying that Lancer had some scarce divinity in him. [Updated Lancer's CS]

"Oh, is it a fellow demigod I am fighting?" Your foot lands on Lancer's torso, as if to dominate him.

"I'm afraid not. My grandfather was a demigod. I am only a warrior."

Suddenly, Lancer's body flashed. His Master is attempting to recall him. You know what this means. Tohsaka is probably about to finish off his pathetic Master. "Hmm..."
  1. Show Lancer some courtesy. Release him and allow him to save his Summoner. Clearly, he is a person respectable enough to be treated this way.
  2. Lancer is just another mongrel, seeing that he was caught in your trap. The most you can offer him is a quick death of honor. Kill him before his Master dies.
  3. Write-in.

3. Perhaps offer him the chance to continue fighting, beneath us. All he has to do is allow his master to end like the worthless trash that they are. Move towards Rin's position as we try to convince him. We'd rather not allow the fool the chance to harm our master if he would dare to refuse us.

3. Perhaps offer him the chance to continue fighting, beneath us. All he has to do is allow his master to end like the worthless trash that they are. Move towards Rin's position as we try to convince him. We'd rather not allow the fool the chance to harm our master if he would dare to refuse us.
Change to this.

"I have an offer. Work for me, Lancer. I will allow you to be my subordinate and provide you with all you need to live in this world again. All you have to do is give up on your Master."

"All I need?..." Lancer looks up at you, full of melancholy. Soon enough, his face turns anxious. He's unsure.

"You have proven yourself worthy of me, Lancer."

"All I have to do is let my Master... die?"

"That is right."

Lancer gives you a half-hearted nod. You release him of his restraints and hid Enkidu back into the Gate of Babylon.
  1. Give Lancer the mana-ball you were going to use to support yourself.
  2. Tell Tohsaka to form a contract with Lancer and take the mana-ball for yourself, so that she doesn't have to maintain you.
  1. Let Tohsaka know of your decision.
  2. Keep it concealed for now.
"More importantly, Lancer. What is your true name?"

"Aias. Aias the Greater." [Lancer's status updated with full info.]

"Rejoice, Lancer. As soon as your Master is dead, your pact with him is severed."

The two of you look into the distance where the two Masters supposedly ran off. You sit down at Vimana's throne and the hovercraft moves forward at high speeds.

~~~~

Soon enough, you find Tohsaka in an alleyway nearby. Next to her legs is the corpse of another man with blue hair. It's badly skewered. For a magus, she's rather capable to actually curse someone with enough strength to penetrate a body.

"I have an offer. Work for me, Lancer. I will allow you to be my subordinate and provide you with all you need to live in this world again. All you have to do is give up on your Master."

"All I need?..." Lancer looks up at you, full of melancholy. Soon enough, his face turns anxious. He's unsure.

"You have proven yourself worthy of me, Lancer."

"All I have to do is let my Master... die?"

"That is right."

Lancer gives you a half-hearted nod. You release him of his restraints and hid Enkidu back into the Gate of Babylon.
  1. Give Lancer the mana-ball you were going to use to support yourself.
  2. Tell Tohsaka to form a contract with Lancer and take the mana-ball for yourself, so that she doesn't have to maintain you.
  1. Let Tohsaka know of your decision.
  2. Keep it concealed for now.
"More importantly, Lancer. What is your true name?"

"Aias. Aias the Greater." [Lancer's status updated with full info.]

"Rejoice, Lancer. As soon as your Master is dead, your pact with him is severed."

The two of you look into the distance where the two Masters supposedly ran off. You sit down at Vimana's throne and the hovercraft moves forward at high speeds.

~~~~

Soon enough, you find Tohsaka in an alleyway nearby. Next to her legs is the corpse of another man with blue hair. It's badly skewered. For a magus, she's rather capable to actually curse someone with enough strength to penetrate a body.

2 and 1. She needs to know.

>"I have something to show you, Summoner. I've managed to convert Lancer to our cause."<

You hear no response.

~~~~

As Vimana lands down, you and Lancer approach Tohsaka. "Archer... Explain yourself." Her back is turned to you. She seems angry. Actually, that's an understatement. Upon closer inspection, you can tell she's mad.

"What do you mean? Lancer is on our side, Rin. I've converted a soldier into your service." You point to Lancer, who's folded his arms and closed his eyes, clearly as a way to show how this choice was a way to save himself. Regardless, his skill is high enough for you to have accepted him into your flock.

"I didn't ask you for a new Servant! I'm not forming a contract with Lancer. No way! You're out of line!" Tohsaka rises her hand. Her command seals flash. "Archer, fight Lancer, or will I have to use my command seals to force you to do it!"

You take a step back, somewhat repulsed by the woman's thirst for blood. Clearly, she's not letting you off the hook. She is going to use a command seal to force you to fight.

You furrow your eyebrows in anger of being denied what you want.

Lancer prepares for combat with either one of you. Whether you, or Tohsaka. "Great. Just what I needed for tonight."

What do you do?
  1. Give Lancer the mana-ball and tell him to run before the madwoman works her spells.
  2. Begrudgingly accept and attack Lancer. You did say you'd consider her requests.
  3. Write-in.

Still. This is quite the achievement. Team Lancer is pretty much dissipated, since Shinji's dead. I mean, we killed Team Lancer off so quickly I didn't even get to mention him.
I want to point out this IS an alternate universe. Tohsaka's willing to kill if that's what victory will take. Just to remind you all of that.

3.Disregard the girl, and give Lancer the orb, telling him to leave while we have a word with her. If she so much as opens her mouth again, open fire at her feet and silence her. Tell the foolish girl that she'd best remember who she is talking to before she considers making another demand of the king of heroes. She can try and force us to do this, but should be sure she has enough command seals to ensure her own safety from here on out. We require nothing of the grail and we've considered our time helping her so far entertaining, but she is still a mongrel, and mongrels who dont do their duty for the king are expendable.

Last edited:
3.Disregard the girl, and give Lancer the orb, telling him to leave while we have a word with her. If she so much as opens her mouth again, open fire at her feet and silence her. Tell the foolish girl that she'd best remember who she is talking to before she considers making another demand of the king of heroes. She can try and force us to do this, but should be sure she has enough command seals to ensure her own safety from here on out. We require nothing of the grail and we've considered our time helping her so far entertaining, but she is still a mongrel, and mongrels who dont do their duty for the king are expendable.

Going with this.

Going with this.
Same. But don't hurt her. She may be a little bitch, but we still want those amazing birthing hi- I'm sorry, I can't finish typing that. It hurts to much.

Same. But don't hurt her. She may be a little bitch, but we still want those amazing birthing hi- I'm sorry, I can't finish typing that. It hurts to much.

She may be a little bitch, but we still want those amazing birthing hips for the offspring she'll bring us.

Finished it for you.

You snap off the ball around Nimrod's neck and throw it to Lancer. He catches it instantly, not recognizing it as a threat. "Run, fool," you order. Lancer almost gives you a look of surprise, but instead, he nods and jumps up to the rooftop of the nearest building, then makes his way across town as far away as possible. He caught on to your intent.

"Why would you want me to fight Lancer, stupid girl?" You look at Rin and fold your arms, expecting an answer.

"Because the Holy Grail will only accept the victors who fought for---" BANG! BANG! Two Noble Phantasms hit the ground near her in a spectacular explosion. Rin jumps back in fear, landing on her butt. You slowly, menacingly approach her, with a frown painted on your angered face. Your anger turns into cold ruthlessness as your figure looms over her defenseless frame.

"I've already decided to aid you in your quest since I deem it entertaining. However, to go against my will needlessly is..." You take out Durandal from the Gate of Babylon. "unacceptable."
  1. Impale her leg with it to teach her not to ruin your plans in the future.
  2. Cut off her whole hand with the Command Seals on them.
  3. Only thrust it into the concrete next to her to give her a good scare.
  4. Write-in.
Mana: 99%

You snap off the ball around Nimrod's neck and throw it to Lancer. He catches it instantly, not recognizing it as a threat. "Run, fool," you order. Lancer almost gives you a look of surprise, but instead, he nods and jumps up to the rooftop of the nearest building, then makes his way across town as far away as possible. He caught on to your intent.

"Why would you want me to fight Lancer, stupid girl?" You look at Rin and fold your arms, expecting an answer.

"Because the Holy Grail will only accept the victors who fought for---" BANG! BANG! Two Noble Phantasms hit the ground near her in a spectacular explosion. Rin jumps back in fear, landing on her butt. You slowly, menacingly approach her, with a frown painted on your angered face. Your anger turns into cold ruthlessness as your figure looms over her defenseless frame.

"I've already decided to aid you in your quest since I deem it entertaining. However, to go against my will needlessly is..." You take out Durandal from the Gate of Babylon. "unacceptable."
  4. Write-in.
We will not harm her, as that could jeopardize her usefulness in...*Cough Cough* Previously stated functions.
She may be a little bitch, but we still want those amazing birthing hips for the offspring she'll bring us.

Finished it for you.

Last edited:

4. Write-in.

4. We do 3, and tell her that we won't allow a second transgression. We tell her that Lancer would have made a decent bodyguard, but now it seems we'll have to rethink our strategy. She will not attempt to do anything else foolish tonight.

We can go home now, considering one master has been handily dealt with. Also an option is to accompany Rin as she goes to apologize to Lancer, which we obviously didnt force her to do. As we walk away to the S.S. Golden Gil regardless, we commend Rin for defeating her enemy without hesitation, but remind her that not every foe has to die. Some are perfectly willing to serve.

Last edited:

SLASH! The sword hits into the concrete next to Rin. The girl recoils in fear, closing her eyes... Then she opens them again to see the blade of the sword in front of her face. Completely terrified, she chews on the resentment and looks up at you. You are chuckling quietly.

"What's so funny?" she asks, blushing a bit, although her face suggested that she was completely enraged. You place your hand on the pommel of Durandal and pull the sword out. You move it back and soon enough, it returns to the Gate of Babylon. "Nothing at all." You smile at her and offer a hand.

She gets up without your help. You give her a small frown. "Either way, you have jeopardized my design. I won't allow this to happen a second time. Take me hitting this concrete instead of your head as a form of warning. I want to make it crystal clear, Rin. I have more than enough ways to live on my own without you as a Master. I am fond of you, and that resource is fleeting, so you shouldn't poke the hornet nest."

The two of you stare at each other for a moment. Her bewildered anger from before slowly fades, only to be replaced by complete.... nothingness. She just stares with a slightly bored face. Rin sighs and moves past you.

"By the way, there is no need to kill everyone. I understand the Grail is your primary concern, but some are more willing to serve. Lancer would have made an excellent bodyguard. And now, he is our enemy once again. Unfortunate, since he promised to swear fealty to me if I assured his safety." You rant a bit as you walk over to Vimana and jump onto the vehicle. You walk past Rin, already standing on it, and sit upon your throne like a proper king. "Despite that, I want to congratulate you."

"Congratulate me?" Rin was surprised by the statement. She looks up at you, her eyes completely distraught. "What?"

"You've faced your enemy without hesitation and defeated them. Just how I have. For all it means, I suppose you are a skilled summoner. I begrudgingly accept you as an ally, but not a friend. I've had only one companion and only one I shall ever have."

You flick your hand, Vimana arises and the two of you move in the direction of the Tohsaka Residence. It appears that Team Lancer won't be a problem for much longer. Lancer will most likely become an enemy, but there are slim chances he'll remain loyal to you.

As you fly away, you have a weird feeling. [Stop music.]

Someone...

Somewhere....

Someone's watching you. You look around warily but can't see a figure in even the darkest corners. It gives you the heebie-jeebies. Regardless, you return to the Tohsaka residence without the slightest complication. Perhaps you were just feeling things? No, that can't be right. You're certain that someone's eyes laid on you as you were flying by. You felt something... something very bizarre. Something not right. Whatever.

~+~+~+~
Day 1
~+~+~+~

Rin is sleeping. It's currently 5AM. Nimrod is in the living room, sleeping on the couch. You went into spirit mode and explored the city a bit, a thing that Rin asked you to do last night. Since she was very polite when doing it, you endorsed her request. You are steadily returning to the Tohsaka mansion.

Once there. What do you do for today?
  1. Let us return to my vast treasury to see what other interesting items I can find. Tohsaka told you that the compass and map came into use last night. Perhaps you'll gain a bit of her favor with one more trinket that's useless to you, but a treasure to her? Or perhaps you'll just amuse yourself with a bit of exploring?
  2. Drink wine on the couch and reminisce about the old days with Enkidu, while hugging Nimrod like the sweet cub he is.
  3. Wake up Tohsaka and pester her for your amusement. No sleep for her!
  4. Write-in.
Mana: 100%

SLASH! The sword hits into the concrete next to Rin. The girl recoils in fear, closing her eyes... Then she opens them again to see the blade of the sword in front of her face. Completely terrified, she chews on the resentment and looks up at you. You are chuckling quietly.

"What's so funny?" she asks, blushing a bit, although her face suggested that she was completely enraged. You place your hand on the pommel of Durandal and pull the sword out. You move it back and soon enough, it returns to the Gate of Babylon. "Nothing at all." You smile at her and offer a hand.

She gets up without your help. You give her a small frown. "Either way, you have jeopardized my design. I won't allow this to happen a second time. Take me hitting this concrete instead of your head as a form of warning. I want to make it crystal clear, Rin. I have more than enough ways to live on my own without you as a Master. I am fond of you, and that resource is fleeting, so you shouldn't poke the hornet nest."

The two of you stare at each other for a moment. Her bewildered anger from before slowly fades, only to be replaced by complete.... nothingness. She just stares with a slightly bored face. Rin sighs and moves past you.

"By the way, there is no need to kill everyone. I understand the Grail is your primary concern, but some are more willing to serve. Lancer would have made an excellent bodyguard. And now, he is our enemy once again. Unfortunate, since he promised to swear fealty to me if I assured his safety." You rant a bit as you walk over to Vimana and jump onto the vehicle. You walk past Rin, already standing on it, and sit upon your throne like a proper king. "Despite that, I want to congratulate you."

"Congratulate me?" Rin was surprised by the statement. She looks up at you, her eyes completely distraught. "What?"

"You've faced your enemy without hesitation and defeated them. Just how I have. For all it means, I suppose you are a skilled summoner. I begrudgingly accept you as an ally, but not a friend. I've had only one companion and only one I shall ever have."

You flick your hand, Vimana arises and the two of you move in the direction of the Tohsaka Residence. It appears that Team Lancer won't be a problem for much longer. Lancer will most likely become an enemy, but there are slim chances he'll remain loyal to you.

As you fly away, you have a weird feeling. [Stop music.]

Someone...

Somewhere....

Someone's watching you. You look around warily but can't see a figure in even the darkest corners. It gives you the heebie-jeebies. Regardless, you return to the Tohsaka residence without the slightest complication. Perhaps you were just feeling things? No, that can't be right. You're certain that someone's eyes laid on you as you were flying by. You felt something... something very bizarre. Something not right. Whatever.

~+~+~+~
Day 1
~+~+~+~

Rin is sleeping. It's currently 5AM. Nimrod is in the living room, sleeping on the couch. You went into spirit mode and explored the city a bit, a thing that Rin asked you to do last night. Since she was very polite when doing it, you endorsed her request. You are steadily returning to the Tohsaka mansion.

Once there. What do you do for today?
  1. Let us return to my vast treasury to see what other interesting items I can find. Tohsaka told you that the compass and map came into use last night. Perhaps you'll gain a bit of her favor with one more trinket that's useless to you, but a treasure to her? Or perhaps you'll just amuse yourself with a bit of exploring?
  2. Drink wine on the couch and reminisce about the old days with Enkidu, while hugging Nimrod like the sweet cub he is.
  3. Wake up Tohsaka and pester her for your amusement. No sleep for her!
  4. Write-in.
Mana: 100%

1 and bring Nimrod to you. Cuddle him the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back