• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/King Undisputed

HTCOR HTCOR Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Mion Mion Girouette Girouette

You order all of the most expensive treatments the spa has to offer for yourself and for your lion, easily paying for it all afterward. Almost two hours after you first entered, you leave the spa, feeling completely rejuvenated. Although your body is but a vessel for your spirit, that doesn't mean you still feel amazing. Your skin feels soft, your flesh feels light and your whole body feels like it could float up to the skies where you belong. Your mood has improved significantly.

It is 1:30PM. Or as you would say it, one hour and thirty minutes after the sky set above your head.

What do you do now?
  1. Go to the mall to try some modern products.
  2. Go to a restaurant to try some modern food and alcohol.
  3. You feel bored. Go to the Matou Mansion and carpet-bomb their garden until someone decides to fight you. (Will attract attention.)
  4. Write-in.

HTCOR HTCOR Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Mion Mion Girouette Girouette

You order all of the most expensive treatments the spa has to offer for yourself and for your lion, easily paying for it all afterward. Almost two hours after you first entered, you leave the spa, feeling completely rejuvenated. Although your body is but a vessel for your spirit, that doesn't mean you still feel amazing. Your skin feels soft, your flesh feels light and your whole body feels like it could float up to the skies where you belong. Your mood has improved significantly.

It is 1:30PM. Or as you would say it, one hour and thirty minutes after the sky set above your head.

What do you do now?
  1. Go to the mall to try some modern products.
  2. Go to a restaurant to try some modern food and alcohol.
  3. You feel bored. Go to the Matou Mansion and carpet-bomb their garden until someone decides to fight you. (Will attract attention.)
  4. Write-in.
1 and then 2.

First, you go to a local shopping center and purchase some meat for Nimrod, although you had to, unfortunately, leave your darling outside of the building. After purchasing some fresh meat for the lion and trying this coca-cola thing everyone's talking about, you proceed to the local restaurant.

You order a meal for two; a large, bloody steak for Nimrod, and some Moroccan Lamb for yourself, complete with a nice lamp of wine. Honestly, both the meal and wine were lacking. Far from the ones that you've tasted in the past. For a second meal, you had a Beef Casserole and Vegetable Soup. They were of poor quality like your previous meal. However, out of the duty of a king, you left a tip for the waiter, in the form of a large golden ingot. On the streets, you also bought some strawberry ice-cream and tasted it. It was sweet and refreshing.

Finally done with all modern pleasantries, you feel like you have received a better grasp of how modern society operates, but you still haven't talked to much people other than Rin Tohsaka. Then again, maybe it's for the best, considering your... promise...

You go back to that musty mansion that Tohsaka lives in. There, you please yourself with some wine and wait for the evening.

~+~+~+~
Night 0
~+~+~+~

"Archer... Archer!"

As you hug your lion and caress his head, you drink wine from a small golden goblet. Your red eyes shoot upward to see Tohsaka slowly approaching from the direction of her workshop. Nimrod jumps off of you and onto the carpet, while you lazily propel yourself to sit on the couch. You must've lost the track of time.

"Archer. What are you doing?" Tohsaka approaches and stands over you. Both of her hands on her waist.

"Why must you ask? I was pleasing myself with some wine. What else would you have me do?" Your questions seem almost sarcastic.

"We're going to the Matou Mansion to attack them, like you wanted. I'm yet to see the power of the Heroic Spirit; Gilgamesh. For a familiar, you seem really boastful."
"I am no familiar. Heed your words. I am the King. If you are insinuating I am a lesser creature, I will have no choice but to punish you."

Tohsaka glares at you, but seemingly submits.

"Well, get up. Get in your armor, or whatever. You'll be fighting an enemy Servant. Who knows what the Matou family cooked up?"

Sighing, your goblet floats up into the air and disappears into a ripple of gold; a portal. You stand up. Extending your arms to the sides, golden particles of energy surround them and soon, your forearms, hands, and arms are all covered in plates of armor. Your chestpiece fades onto your torso, and so do your pauldrons. Your greaves, cuisses, and other leg armor are next to manifest. With a suave flick of your hand over your head, you turn your otherwise smooth hair backward.

Now, in your signature appearance, you decide to have your body disappear and fade into spirit form. You follow your Summoner.

~~~~

The two of you arrive before a large house in the middle of the city. The sky has long set. The moon hangs far above your head. Its pale light shines over the Matou residence. No people to be seen on the streets. It is time to strike. You materialize yourself.

How do you attack?
  1. Carpet bomb the whole residence with loose fire from the Gate of Babylon to get their attention.
  2. Shoot swords every now and then at the windows to see if someone bothers to greet you like the King you are.
  3. Go knocking on their doors and as soon as the door opens, shoot as many weapons inside as you can.
  4. Write-in.

First, you go to a local shopping center and purchase some meat for Nimrod, although you had to, unfortunately, leave your darling outside of the building. After purchasing some fresh meat for the lion and trying this coca-cola thing everyone's talking about, you proceed to the local restaurant.

You order a meal for two; a large, bloody steak for Nimrod, and some Moroccan Lamb for yourself, complete with a nice lamp of wine. Honestly, both the meal and wine were lacking. Far from the ones that you've tasted in the past. For a second meal, you had a Beef Casserole and Vegetable Soup. They were of poor quality like your previous meal. However, out of the duty of a king, you left a tip for the waiter, in the form of a large golden ingot. On the streets, you also bought some strawberry ice-cream and tasted it. It was sweet and refreshing.

Finally done with all modern pleasantries, you feel like you have received a better grasp of how modern society operates, but you still haven't talked to much people other than Rin Tohsaka. Then again, maybe it's for the best, considering your... promise...

You go back to that musty mansion that Tohsaka lives in. There, you please yourself with some wine and wait for the evening.

~+~+~+~
Night 0
~+~+~+~

"Archer... Archer!"

As you hug your lion and caress his head, you drink wine from a small golden goblet. Your red eyes shoot upward to see Tohsaka slowly approaching from the direction of her workshop. Nimrod jumps off of you and onto the carpet, while you lazily propel yourself to sit on the couch. You must've lost the track of time.

"Archer. What are you doing?" Tohsaka approaches and stands over you. Both of her hands on her waist.

"Why must you ask? I was pleasing myself with some wine. What else would you have me do?" Your questions seem almost sarcastic.

"We're going to the Matou Mansion to attack them, like you wanted. I'm yet to see the power of the Heroic Spirit; Gilgamesh. For a familiar, you seem really boastful."
"I am no familiar. Heed your words. I am the King. If you are insinuating I am a lesser creature, I will have no choice but to punish you."

Tohsaka glares at you, but seemingly submits.

"Well, get up. Get in your armor, or whatever. You'll be fighting an enemy Servant. Who knows what the Matou family cooked up?"

Sighing, your goblet floats up into the air and disappears into a ripple of gold; a portal. You stand up. Extending your arms to the sides, golden particles of energy surround them and soon, your forearms, hands, and arms are all covered in plates of armor. Your chestpiece fades onto your torso, and so do your pauldrons. Your greaves, cuisses, and other leg armor are next to manifest. With a suave flick of your hand over your head, you turn your otherwise smooth hair backward.

Now, in your signature appearance, you decide to have your body disappear and fade into spirit form. You follow your Summoner.

~~~~

The two of you arrive before a large house in the middle of the city. The sky has long set. The moon hangs far above your head. Its pale light shines over the Matou residence. No people to be seen on the streets. It is time to strike. You materialize yourself.

How do you attack?
  1. Carpet bomb the whole residence with loose fire from the Gate of Babylon to get their attention.
  2. Shoot swords every now and then at the windows to see if someone bothers to greet you like the King you are.
  3. Go knocking on their doors and as soon as the door opens, shoot as many weapons inside as you can.
  4. Write-in.
4. Why would we ever approach these mongrels from the ground, allowing them to be on equal footing as us, their King! We shall approach from above with Vimana, and rain down such a fury that would make even the gods quail in fear at the sight of our power!

4. Why would we ever approach these mongrels from the ground, allowing them to be on equal footing as us, their King! We shall approach from above with Vimana, and rain down such a fury that would make even the gods quail in fear at the sight of our power!

I...have to agree with this. This is glorious.

I...have to agree with this. This is glorious.
I swear, I'm never making a Gilgamesh Quest ever again XD.

It's fun and all, but all of the OP...!

How about a... a Saw Quest? As in that movie where people get kidnapped and put through traps to test their will to live? Or a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Quest? That would be interesting to write!

I swear, I'm never making a Gilgamesh Quest ever again XD.

It's fun and all, but all of the OP...!

How about a... a Saw Quest? As in that movie where people get kidnapped and put through traps to test their will to live? Or a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Quest? That would be interesting to write!

Correction. Its extremely fun.

I'm good with a TES one.
Honestly, I'll just list all the universes I could make a quest of. They are in the order that I would be interested in running them.
  1. Vampire: The Masquerade (I get it, vampires are taboo because of Twilight. But trust me when I say this setting is very well-written and would be really interesting for a questing RP.)
  2. Alien vs. Predator
  3. Fate
  4. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
  5. The Elder Scrolls
  6. Saw
  7. Fable
  8. Resident Evil
  9. Warhammer 40k
  10. Star Wars
  11. DC Universe
  12. Marvel
  13. Many-More-I-Currently-Don't-Recall
  14. Original Universe
Either way, I doubt that the people voting Vimana will be out-voted all of the sudden, so I'll just prepare the next post.

Honestly, I'll just list all the universes I could make a quest of. They are in the order that I would be interested in running them.
  1. Vampire: The Masquerade (I get it, vampires are taboo because of Twilight. But trust me when I say this setting is very well-written and would be really interesting for a questing RP.)
  2. Alien vs. Predator
  3. Fate
  4. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
  5. The Elder Scrolls
  6. Saw
  7. Fable
  8. Resident Evil
  9. Warhammer 40k
  10. Star Wars
  11. DC Universe
  12. Marvel
  13. Many-More-I-Currently-Don't-Recall
  14. Original Universe
Either way, I doubt that the people voting Vimana will be out-voted all of the sudden, so I'll just prepare the next post.
1, 5, 7, and 9 are all good with me.

"One minute," you say to Tohsaka. "I need to look for something..."

~~~~

"Mongrels!" You yell, and laugh condescendingly from the skies, with Tohsaka standing next to you..

You find yourself upon a large platform in the sky. Made out of gold with noticeable hints of green every there and there. The large aircraft hovers around ten meters above the Matou residence. You declare your presence loudly.

A pair of huge, golden portals open to your sides. Rin just stands behind you in complete bewilderment of your battle plan. "What are you doing?!"

You pay no heed to her. Instead, the portals shoot out swords and spears at the Matou residence. One after another. The resulting explosions and damage being more than enough to tear large holes in the walls. They tore even through the protective bounded fields. What else could be expected of your armories?

Within seconds, a boy with blue hair runs out of the building, completely terrified. He was followed by someone... someone else. You feel immense energy from that person.

The mysterious man looks up at you.
Deafnomad+used+roll+picture+deafnomad+rolled+image+that+roll+_e7028f508b5ad1c2b0587944841d9c8e.png

It's plain as day. That man is an enemy Servant. A Lancer, perhaps? You move your arms outward to him. "Ah, Lancer! Witness the glory of the King in Heaven!"

In rapid succession, seven more spears and swords fire from the two gates at your sides and toward the Servant. They close the distance between Vimana and him within a second. The sky shook as he rose his shield. Masterfully, Lancer's shield absorbed the hits and the swords and spears fell to the side before being retrieved.

"Oh? This one is durable," you exclaim, while Tohsaka glares at the Servant, clearly examining him.

Soon enough, Rin's calculating gaze turns into one of terror. "I-Impossible. Archer, he's too strong. Get us out of here!" she exclaims. Clearly, she's been viewing his parameters using her silly magecraft. Your eyes dart at Rin as she says these words, almost like those of a predator being denied his meal.

"Shut up. I will show you my power. Then, perhaps, you'll believe my words, when I tell you I can exterminate any Servant." You raise your hand into the air. Soon enough, with a click of your finger, sixteen more golden ripples appear in space. Your hand points at the mysterious Lancer and a wide array of high-quality blades, spears, axes, and other weapons appear in them. You grin.

Click! You snap your fingers.

The portals fire continuously and relentlessly. Dust covers the battlefield from the constant explosions left by the master-crafted weaponry hitting Lancer's shield. Soon enough, the dust grows tall. The trails of gold fade into the dust. Dust and powder. Dust and powder everywhere.

Silence befalls as your weapons stop firing.

You look down and try to see through the smog. You are met by a surprising image. A figure speeding toward you and closing distance within one second. Lancer leaped toward you with his spear ready to thrust.

CLANG! Lancer's feet landed on Vimana and the Servant had delivered a blow to your chest. You barely felt anything thanks to your armor, but it was enough to have you take a step back. In response, you grab your Master's arm and push her backward to protect her. She is a possession of yours, after all. You reply to Lancer's attack by shooting several more weapons toward him.

Having no ground to protect himself, Lancer leaps into the air again, showing supernatural agility and speed. Lancer performs a backflip in midair and lands under Vimana.

Time to fight.
  1. Shoot weapons at him until it kills him.
    1. Leave the weapons at D-rank.
    2. Step up the game. Go from D-rank Noble Phantasms to C-rank Noble Phantasms.
    3. Step up the game further. Go from D-rank Noble Phantasms to B-rank Noble Phantasms.
  2. Jump down to the ground to engage in some melee with Lancer, just to show off.
  3. Write-in.
Mana: 99.2%

Write In - Of Sorts

( 1 - 3, really.)

This mongrel dares touch our armor! He dies for his madness. He has no right to touch us, nor attack our master.

We shall bombard him with B Rank Noble Phantasms.

He has proven his death is required for him.

We shall be furious.

We are the King's Fury. We are True Rule.

We shall crush this insect where he stands.

Write In - Of Sorts

( 1 - 3, really.)

This mongrel dares touch our armor! He dies for his madness. He has no right to touch us, nor attack our master.

We shall bombard him with B Rank Noble Phantasms.

He has proven his death is required for him.

We shall be furious.

We are the King's Fury. We are True Rule.

We shall crush this insect where he stands.
NO MERCY!

(Translation: Kill them with B-rank automatic fire. 1.3)

"Damn you!" you yell at full lung capacity.

The amount of golden portals double. Anger overtakes you. It replaces pride. How dare he touch you? That worm that belongs to the earth? While you, divine, belong to the skies? Completely furious, anger adorning your face, you click your fingers.

The sound of metal clashing against each other dominates the place. Your weapons fire at Lancer. What used to be D-rank garbage is replaced by B-rank garbage. You've stepped up your game to what your anger allows you. Dust, once again, fills the battlefield and you can't tell what Lancer is doing. Is he alive? Is he dead?

While you fire, Tohsaka looks at you. "You take Lancer on. I'll get his Master." She reinforces her feet with a spell, after a silent incantation. The magic circuits in her legs glow faintly and she jumps down from Vimana, landing on the ground unharmed. You only gave her a nod of approval. Tohsaka ran in the direction that the purple-haired boy from earlier did. You have no care for such matters, however, as you are busy with Lancer.

Speaking of which.

After fifteen seconds of uninterrupted fire. Finally, you flick your fingers and the constant stream of swords stops firing. Only powder and dust stand between you and Lancer. You look forward to see what's going on. With your arms folded, you are confident he died.

Bang! A rock hits you in the face. A dead giveaway Lancer is still alive. The bastard is mocking you.

The dust settles down. He's standing there. Lancer is holding another rock in the hand that his shield is wrapped around. He has a smug grin on his face, challenging you. "Is that all the glory you have, King in Heaven?" Lancer mocks you, referring to your previous boast. "Because if so, then it seems I've witnessed it all." He is not impressed at all, while he should be begging you for his life!

Once again, he throws the rock toward you with preternatural swiftness, but it is blown out of the sky by an A-rank Noble Phantasm that creates a large, golden explosion of energy. Behind it, you stand. Completely furious. The fury slowly turns into passionate hatred. As Lancer returns to his silence, a very small smirk adorning his once careful face, he prepares for the second volley. All of the B-rank Noble Phantasms are replaced by A-rank ones. You want to show him your fury. You want revenge.
  1. Change your tactics. If this didn't work yet, then it won't work again. Clearly, endurance is his specialty. And that shield helps him a lot.
    1. How do you go about it? Write-in.
  2. FIRE!
    1. Step your game up. Go from A-rank to A+.
    2. Step your game up to maximum. Go from A-rank to A++. Let's see how he recovers from a direct Durandal hit to the face.
Mana: 99.1%

"Damn you!" you yell at full lung capacity.

The amount of golden portals double. Anger overtakes you. It replaces pride. How dare he touch you? That worm that belongs to the earth? While you, divine, belong to the skies? Completely furious, anger adorning your face, you click your fingers.

The sound of metal clashing against each other dominates the place. Your weapons fire at Lancer. What used to be D-rank garbage is replaced by B-rank garbage. You've stepped up your game to what your anger allows you. Dust, once again, fills the battlefield and you can't tell what Lancer is doing. Is he alive? Is he dead?

While you fire, Tohsaka looks at you. "You take Lancer on. I'll get his Master." She reinforces her feet with a spell, after a silent incantation. The magic circuits in her legs glow faintly and she jumps down from Vimana, landing on the ground unharmed. You only gave her a nod of approval. Tohsaka ran in the direction that the purple-haired boy from earlier did. You have no care for such matters, however, as you are busy with Lancer.

Speaking of which.

After fifteen seconds of uninterrupted fire. Finally, you flick your fingers and the constant stream of swords stops firing. Only powder and dust stand between you and Lancer. You look forward to see what's going on. With your arms folded, you are confident he died.

Bang! A rock hits you in the face. A dead giveaway Lancer is still alive. The bastard is mocking you.

The dust settles down. He's standing there. Lancer is holding another rock in the hand that his shield is wrapped around. He has a smug grin on his face, challenging you. "Is that all the glory you have, King in Heaven?" Lancer mocks you, referring to your previous boast. "Because if so, then it seems I've witnessed it all." He is not impressed at all, while he should be begging you for his life!

Once again, he throws the rock toward you with preternatural swiftness, but it is blown out of the sky by an A-rank Noble Phantasm that creates a large, golden explosion of energy. Behind it, you stand. Completely furious. The fury slowly turns into passionate hatred. As Lancer returns to his silence, a very small smirk adorning his once careful face, he prepares for the second volley. All of the B-rank Noble Phantasms are replaced by A-rank ones. You want to show him your fury. You want revenge.
  1. Change your tactics. If this didn't work yet, then it won't work again. Clearly, endurance is his specialty. And that shield helps him a lot.
    1. How do you go about it? Write-in.
  2. FIRE!
    1. Step your game up. Go from A-rank to A+.
    2. Step your game up to maximum. Go from A-rank to A++. Let's see how he recovers from a direct Durandal hit to the face.
Mana: 99.1%
Hmm... This man is powerful. Clearly he is a legend of some note, perhaps even an eighth as great as our own. From what we've seen, he is full of himself, so full of himself that he would mock us, the King of Kings. And his reliance on that shield... Perhaps it is a Noble Phantasm? Perhaps he is the knight Galahad? Or maybe even the roman Horatius Cocles? It's hard to tell.

We must banter with him. Doubtless, he is narcissistic enough to answer at least a few of our questions.

And if he refuses to speak with us, we shall pummel him with A++ attacks.

Hmm... This man is powerful. Clearly he is a legend of some note, perhaps even an eighth as great as our own. From what we've seen, he is full of himself, so full of himself that he would mock us, the King of Kings. And his reliance on that shield... Perhaps it is a Noble Phantasm? Perhaps he is the knight Galahad? Or maybe even the roman Horatius Cocles? It's hard to tell.

We must banter with him. Doubtless, he is narcissistic enough to answer at least a few of our questions.

Agreed.

We must also prepare a series of kusarigama (chain weapons) to fight him. We must use tactics not brute force.

Only fools allow themselves to be incited to fury. Only mortals allow themselves to fail.

Agreed.

We must also prepare a series of kusarigama (chain weapons) to fight him. We must use tactics not brute force.

Only fools allow themselves to be incited to fury. Only mortals allow themselves to fail.
Our chains are named Enkidu

HTCOR HTCOR Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Mion Mion

As for the additional Quest, I suppose I'll make a Vampire: The Masquerade one. I dunno if any of you are familiar with the setting, though.

You stay your hand. You close your eyes and chew on the resentment. The blades do not fire.

Soon enough, you open up your eyes with a frown of disdain. You look down at Lancer, who's prepared for your weapons at any moment.

"Your mettle is commendable. Clearly, your strength surpasses that of most. You are, however, no match for me." Your declaration is a way to lure Lancer into some witty banter. Your attempts to crush him with simply throwing treasures at him is useless. That means he is actually worthy of your time. Perhaps, you shall test him to see if he is worthy of you using all your strength?

"Very true. I am no match. I will surpass you," Lancer throws a snarky response. He smiles at you.

"Hmph."

You allow a pair of swords to fire from two different directions. Almost like boomerangs, they fly in a bent course to hit into Lancer's body.

He was not prepared for this. It was made clear by his anxiety at the first instant it happened. But he adapted instantly. His shield faced one direction while he slashed in the other, knocking your powerful A-rank Noble Phantasm out of the trajectory with minimal injury to himself. You, being a tactical genius since childhood, instantly know of one thing...

This man specializes in protecting himself from ranged attacks. And so, it becomes the truth. They say the Holy Grail War is like a large game of rock-paper-scissors. Sabers are strong against Lancers. Lancers against Archers. And Archers against Sabers. This man makes that statement half-true. Against any other Archer, he would have been a sure victor. But, against you?...

Lancer lowers his stance. You can tell what he's about to do and prepare accordingly. From the Gate of Babylon, you summon a single A-rank Noble Phantasm.

CLANG! Lancer leaps up at you. He closes the distance in less than half a second. Your weapons clash with power. His lance against your sword. He is strong. Very strong. You can feel it as your weapons meet each other in a test of arms. Lancer's strength, in strictly bodily terms, far surpass yours. You can tell easily, that with just his arms alone, Lancer could easily tear a man apart. You feel glad for once that you decided to wear your armor into combat, because without it, Lancer would surely have damaged you with that previous blow. You're prepared to admit that much.

SWOOSH! SWISH! Your hand swipes twice, but Lancer manages to evade both strikes, now standing his ground firmly on Vimana's edge.

The sound of metal clashing with metal dominates your hearing. Soon enough, you engage in melee combat with Lancer. He's much faster and stronger than you physically. Much more skilled too. You're slowly being pushed back. With no other option available to you, you resort to the Gate of Babylon. A trio of swords shoot at Lancer from all directions. He's caught off-guard.

One of them firmly pierces his back armor and damages him slightly. The two other are knocked out by his shield and sword respectively. Lancer jumps back, but stands his ground on Vimana. You have earned yourself his spite.

"You are weaker than me. You make up for it with silly tricks."

"Only a maggot makes such claims. I am the King. To make such accusations against me is to die."

What do you do?
  1. Fight him half-seriously. Take out the A++ rank sword that was later named Durandal and test him with it to see if he is worthy.
  2. Fight him seriously. Take out Durandal and Enkidu and dual-wield them.
  3. Fire more Noble Phantasms at him.
  4. Write-in.
Mana: 99%

4. We have to admit that this servant is not some pathetic mongrel. However, he still stands no chance against us, and this is our opportunity to show as much. Draw him into another physical engagement with Durandal, then attempt to surprise him with another volley of A-rank Phantasms. If we can distract him for even an instant, we bind his legs with enkidu, and run him through for his insolence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back