• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
Admit it, you took the offer without thinking much on it. Each one of you has a wish you desperately want granted. Thats why when you met that man, when you heard what he had to offer... you agreed. For the sake of your wish, you'd even risk your own life.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The news on everyone's tongue concerns the wielder of the Sixth Magic. He has made his presence known to the Mages Association. This man is Izuru Kamukura, also known as the Dragon Sage. Commanding the Sixth Magic "Amareus", he has obtained the hallowed rank of Magician. Not a month into his time at the Clocktower, Kamukura revealed that he had constructed a working replica of the Greater Grail. His entire time with the Association had been to gather the last bits of resources he needed to set up his "Game"

1581153327930.png

Izuru Kamukura announced that he would be holding a Holy Grail War on the artifical island of Sumaru. Seven Mages would be hand-picked by himself to wage war for the chance to have their greatest desires granted with the miraculous wish granting device. Having only ended the wars a decade before, the Association tried to stop Kamukura. However MAGIC and MAGECRAFT are two separate entities, leading Kamukura to single-handedly subdue all magi who challenged him. When the wielders of the Second and Fifth Magic were consulted on defeating him, Lord Zelretch admitted to assisting Kamukura with setting up the Grail War. Aoko Aozaki had lost a wager with Kamukura and could no longer interfere in his business due to a geas scroll.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Rules for this Grail War are as follows
1: Due to the actions of Lord El-Melloi II and Rin Tohsaka, Servants can no longer be regularly summoned. Instead, Servants will be directly summoned into the bodies of Masters using the provided Master Decks and Holder Buckles. The blank cards contained within the Master Decks will fill out when the Master/Servant contract is established.
2: Masters are not permitted to involve the general public in the war
3: All Masters defeated in the war fall under the protection of the Holy Church
4: Masters who make it to the end are fully entitled to challenge Izuru Kamukura himself. To make things fair, he will only use a Master Deck and its associated powers
5: Masters are permitted a single day to adjust and learn about their Master Decks

Master Decks
Master Decks are Mystic Codes that allow for the contract of Servant and Master via Holder Buckles. Each Master Decks contain a set of cards that will gain the power of a Heroic Spirits abilities. Master Decks are nigh indestructible and cannot be damaged by even the best magecraft.
1581152622230.png

Holder Buckles
Holder Buckles are belt-like apparatus's that are used to actualize the power of a Master Deck. Holder Buckles can be summoned at will simply by a Master holding up their respective Master Deck.
1581152738803.png

Card Loader
Card Loaders are individual Mystic Codes that manifest according to ones designated Holder Class. These are used to utilize the abilities, weapons and Noble Phantasms of Heroic Spirits.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Questions:
So why make this RP?
I really wanted to be in a Fate RP ever since getting back into the series, but right now RPNation is devoid of them. I'm hoping that maybe if I do one, then a flood of other ones will turn up. If not, I can at least have fun watching people fight for the Holy Grail (Which you will DEFINITELY get... no Angra Mainyus or Shirou Kotomines to screw things up here)

Is this like Prisma Illya with the Class Cards?
I haven't SEEN Prisma Illya... but I have listened to people talk about its lore... so yes? Though its also based on Kamen Rider Ryuki with the Holder Buckle and Master Deck system

Can I fight Izuru Kamukura?
Yep! You can fight him if you get to the end. Don't worry, he'll only use a Master Deck against you

So instead of summoning Heroic Spirits.... I transform into one?
Yes, you summon it into your body and use your individual Mystic Code Card Loader to use its powers

Does the Church agree with what Izuru's doing?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh kind of...... they at least sent a representative to prevent things from going sideways

Need a Co-GM?
Yes...yes please
I'd like to make a fun time for everyone so help is much appreciated
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Roles:

Holder of Saber: Ancalagoner Ancalagoner
Holder of Lancer: Mayerin Mayerin
Holder of Archer: R Roboticways
Holder of Rider:
Holder of Caster: Triforce Triforce
Holder of Assassin: Lordxana0 Lordxana0
Holder of Berserker: The Dreamer of the Lore The Dreamer of the Lore

Last edited:
I know the bare minimum about Fate now, but I would be willing to join as the Holder of Caster.

Yoyoyoyo.

Time for rider shennanigans yo.

Probably Assassin if you don't mind a more unorthodox type. But Archer I could do something a bit more typical. That being said if one person joins and says they want one I'll take the other.

Probably Assassin if you don't mind a more unorthodox type. But Archer I could do something a bit more typical. That being said if one person joins and says they want one I'll take the other.
Well I'll mark you down as ASSASSIN then

Which means with my Co-GM as ARCHER
We have enough to start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back