• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate / Godhood | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I planned to wait for everyone to have their first post up before I started working on my 2nd, but if those two still won’t make their IC post I might post mine soon.

Orihara Orihara
How’s assassin coming along? Any questions? Feel free to ask me any!

Also there is no post order as long as you don’t fill the main with whatever your characters are doing. Just keep some space between the posts.
~^~ I really hate to say it but I probably have to sit this one out. I don't want to but to be perfectly frank I will probably end up neglecting this one like I have a ton of other projects. I'm so bad. Sorry to disappoint everyone!

~^~ I really hate to say it but I probably have to sit this one out. I don't want to but to be perfectly frank I will probably end up neglecting this one like I have a ton of other projects. I'm so bad. Sorry to disappoint everyone!
That’s totally fine and thanks for the warning!

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Alright looked at the sheet and so far Assassin is pretty op, having 3 possible EX+’s is meaning that it’s pretty op given that it’s assassin and having durability of EX+.

Notch it down a bit, I would be fine with having a singular EX.

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Alright looked at the sheet and so far Assassin is pretty op, having 3 possible EX+’s is meaning that it’s pretty op given that it’s assassin and having durability of EX+.

Notch it down a bit, I would be fine with having a singular EX.
Aren't EX NLFs? That is like, not allowed

My NP is EX Only because its the same weapon Zeus has

Aren't EX NLFs? That is like, not allowed

My NP is EX Only because its the same weapon Zeus has
Yeah, I know that's why I still listed it as wip.
I'm trying to place everything on a spreadsheet to work it out(Ex. Ex is from 90-100, A is from 80-90, B is...etc) and adding it up to everyone's average.

Long story.
tldr; trying to math stuff out on sheets(send help, google is killing me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back