• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate / Godhood |A fate roleplay with gods as servants. |

Actually, can I switch to Archer? Since it makes more sense for the lightning wielder (also Nikola Tesla is an Archer because he throws lightning bolts in his NP and attributes it to being like Zeus and other sky gods).
Sure thing!

Saber and rider are now available!

Bump

Looking for assassin and a rider!

I'll probably end up changing servant. Ma'ii doesn't really fit the Saber class.
Would you want him to be back in the assassin or the rider class lad?

LMFAO yeah there’s a couple of greeks but still, I’m interested to see what the other 2 gods will be and who Risottio will be playing.

Update;

R U S T R U S T has changed entirely to the assassin class so Caster and Rider are available.

Hm, so far we've mostly got a bunch of greeks, huh?

The fight for the Grail might end up as a Moussaka cooking competition at this rate.

The original FSN had like... Heracles, Medea, Medusa. Three of seven. Greek obsession was always the priority. Granted I almost picked a Celtic God

Oh, I'm aware. Plus I kinda expected it. Speaking of, maybe I should re-read the VN.
When I first read it a few years ago I got the original version, been traumatised ever since.

Oh, I'm aware. Plus I kinda expected it. Speaking of, maybe I should re-read the VN.
When I first read it a few years ago I got the original version, been traumatised ever since.
I looked this up wondering why you were traumatized.

Now I am too.

I haven’t played FGO nor watched anything from Nasuverse outside of Fate titles. If you are fine with that I kinda want to play Caster Odin.

I haven’t played FGO nor watched anything from Nasuverse outside of Fate titles. If you are fine with that I kinda want to play Caster Odin.
That’s completely fine with me, you could do a quick search on YouTube of the fate series too!

Also bump. Rider now remains.

Guess I’ll take the last Rider spot. I still haven’t think about who to use yet so if anyone still want to change Servant or their classes feel free to speak up.

Guess I’ll take the last Rider spot. I still haven’t think about who to use yet so if anyone still want to change Servant or their classes feel free to speak up.
Got it! Since we are full now I’ll be making the ooc and cs next thing tommrow! I’ll let you know if anyone wants to switch for rider.

This might be helpful.

This might be helpful.
It’s helpful indeed, but I don’t think I can play him accurately without any FGO knowledge beyond the anime and movie. If anything I might come up with an alternate version of him and ignoring whatever found in that link.

It’s helpful indeed, but I don’t think I can play him accurately without any FGO knowledge beyond the anime and movie. If anything I might come up with an alternate version of him and ignoring whatever found in that link.
No worries about that. Odin never shows up personally, so it's mostly just a bunch of real life lore and in-universe trivia in there.

I guess all you really need to read into and infer is how Gungnir and its replica Gae Bolg operates and-

-wait, does he use his iconic spear as a Caster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back