• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate Factum/Fictio

If you really feel that comfortable playing that many characters, sure.

Oh hell yeah!

Get ready for an Assassin/Berserker pairing.

I'm thinking Berserker Leviathan (A Pseudo Servant) and Assassin Wendigo
Interesting to see how that plays out. Cerrato already posted the CS page earlier in the thread

Am going there now after I dig for my old CS sheets since I have em somewhere. My only character I actually have to design and plan out is the master
Sounds good. I should have some NPC sheets up either tonight or tomorrow

So I have a couple of EX rank skills, but I should ask out of curiosity.

EX only applies if its for a deity or something associated with the age of gods, right?

So I have a couple of EX rank skills, but I should ask out of curiosity.

EX only applies if its for a deity or something associated with the age of gods, right?

It can, since the age of the gods is when everything was insanely powerful. But it can also literally just mean that their skill is something the Throne of Heroes sees as being immeasurable

BlightGiver BlightGiver
Here are the character sheet pages

Phew, sorry it took so long but the character sheets are done. Feel free to let me know if things should be added, edited or removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back