• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Ethereal

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
Hey Guys,

After nearly(maybe actually more) a year, I have decided to return to RPN. College has been amazing and I love it, but lately I've been craving some good old Roleplays, so thus, my return. I have a vague idea in mind for a Fate RP, but I am not too sure on whether others would be interested in it. I haven't worked out the plot too much other than some very rough basics, and any feedback or criticism is welcome.(After writing the plot I can tell I am extremely rusty!) If this garners enough attention I will work on fleshing out the story as well as start working on character sheets. Without further ado, the synopsis:

Setting: London, 2025

Plot: The Clock Tower has managed to find the 726th Holy Grail and bring back to London, hoping to start a Holy Grail War that heavily favors the Mage Association, but disaster has struck the Mages Association! A rogue group within the Association named Cum Laude et Pro Bono, managed to catch wind of this extremely hidden agenda by the Association, and have stolen the Grail and the details of the War from the Mages Association. The stealing of the Grail had seriously damaged the Mages Association’s plans, and have tasked their best and brightest member in finding the Grail and eradicating the Rogue Faction. The seven chosen masters have also gone missing, the Association believing the rogue faction has kidnapped them in order to start the Holy Grail War. What will happen to the seven people already chosen by the Grail to be masters? How will the mage tasked with finding the Grail fare? Who will win the fabled Grail and have their wish granted?

Only if I can play Don Quioxte or someone equally ridiculous.

Also only if you give me a hug.

Du9Sc9GV4AAbvGj.jpg

Here's my character.​

Last edited:
I mean it's not really possible for me NOT To play a ridiculous character.
I do call Beserker or Lancer though, either one works.

This looks interesting!

I would like to play Assassin. I have an idea I would like to try out although perhaps I might have to change depending how it looks when I put it on a sheet...

This looks interesting!

I would like to play Assassin. I have an idea I would like to try out although perhaps I might have to change depending how it looks when I put it on a sheet...
Sounds good. I'll work on getting a character sheet started and posted sometime today.

Sup nerd i'm here to win a war or something.

Time to go beat up history nerds with my bro tier muscles and stuff bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back