• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Drifters

Fate+Zero+14+-+5+Bluebeard+Caster.jpg

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Sorry for the tag but me and the guy above were wondering if there way any room left in the rp for new players? It looks like this one has been going on for quite a while though so I completely understand if there isn't any places.

And apologies if you had already seen the messages but just thought might as well just in case you had missed them.

Hey guys, is this still open for new people and characters?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Sorry for the tag but me and the guy above were wondering if there way any room left in the rp for new players? It looks like this one has been going on for quite a while though so I completely understand if there isn't any places.

And apologies if you had already seen the messages but just thought might as well just in case you had missed them.

No, I apologize for not responding earlier.

Master and Servant slots are pretty much all closed, but the rp is still open for potential players who who don't mind rping civilians, other characters, etc. Plot may lead to new spots being created later, but I can't make any promises.

No, I apologize for not responding earlier.

Master and Servant slots are pretty much all closed, but the rp is still open for potential players who who don't mind rping civilians, other characters, etc. Plot may lead to new spots being created later, but I can't make any promises.
I wouldn't mind playing a character other than a master/servant. Should I dm you to discuss options/ideas?

Going by the other CSs I would say yes, absolutely.
Cause the way I'm making her background is she's had no one to teach her so she's been learning on her own, which makes her a bit more behind than other mages her age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back