• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Drifters

At the moment all the servant roles are taken I believe. Thread's only been bumped because we're in search of new master characters

I see.

Is it any way possible for a Master to utilize a Noble Phantasm, or be a future relative of a past heroic spirit?

Like, maybe my character could be part Dragon or something if I made a master profile, complete with a transformation.

I see.

Is it any way possible for a Master to utilize a Noble Phantasm, or be a future relative of a past heroic spirit?

Like, maybe my character could be part Dragon or something if I made a master profile, complete with a transformation.
I don't think a master using a noble phantasm would make any sense, other than maybe the way Shiro uses Avalon (then again QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel is the rule maker here), though the being a relative of a heroic spirit I don't see why not, after all these people are supposed to have really existed in the fate universe.

I don't think a master using a noble phantasm would make any sense, other than maybe the way Shiro uses Avalon (then again QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel is the rule maker here), though the being a relative of a heroic spirit I don't see why not, after all these people are supposed to have really existed in the fate universe.

Alright. I shall start work on it at once, and hopefully it will be one you guys will like. :)

I see.

Yes and no.

Masters can be descendants of past heroic spirits, but full dragon transformation is likely impossible as dragons are really old and the blood is likely to be very diluted (at best the strength gets passed on). Though we do have chimera person and this is a world of magic, so depending on how your write it, the character can utilize dragon magic...or some modern equivalant. Being part dragon is actually very possible in the Fate world and you don't have to be a descendant <.<

Masters can only utilize NP if the Servant's NP says they can (otherwise they just order the servant to do so). Currently the only two available Servants are Archer and Caster of Darkness...neither of which have an NP that can be used by a Master. As for having your character use Avalon...or any other NP that supposedly still exists in the modern world...it'll depend on how you write it <.< Avalon is a special case, because most NPs don't stick around when the heroic spirit disappears. If it's a surviving relic of a heroic spirit, chances are it's no longer usable.

Yes and no.

Masters can be descendants of past heroic spirits, but full dragon transformation is likely impossible as dragons are really old and the blood is likely to be very diluted (at best the strength gets passed on). Though we do have chimera person and this is a world of magic, so depending on how your write it, the character can utilize dragon magic...or some modern equivalant. Being part dragon is actually very possible in the Fate world and you don't have to be a descendant <.<

I finished. Hope it works to your liking. :)

Hey, I need advice. I have a character concept floating in my head and I'm loving the idea of a FGO rp, but I just can't seem to get connected :( I really don't want to bow out but I don't want to force anything either. Is the anywhere or way that I can learn more about FGO?

Hey, I need advice. I have a character concept floating in my head and I'm loving the idea of a FGO rp, but I just can't seem to get connected :( I really don't want to bow out but I don't want to force anything either. Is the anywhere or way that I can learn more about FGO?

Use the Fate/Grand Order Wiki?

Is the anywhere or way that I can learn more about FGO
Well, first you may want to correct the name. "FGO" stands for "Fate Grand order" which is a mobile phone game and a fraction of the overall fate franchise. If you look for information on that, you'll end up getting info on the game rather than the serie's lore as a whole.

Now for learning about the series itself, the things you should do are:
1. Watch the anime main installments (I recommend original fate/stay night -> fate/stay night unlimited blade works ->fate/zero)
2. Afterwards go to the wiki and read up on it
3. Tsiah IV on youtube has made a few videos explaining fate/lore as well as some servants and such, so that's also worth checking out

The Fate wiki sucks a big one. The series are big long too, and only really hit the basics of the neat stuff in the lore. I'd recommend doing what idea suggested and finding some youtube lore stuff, or just asking around here. It'll save you a lot of time.

The Fate wiki sucks a big one. The series are big long too, and only really hit the basics of the neat stuff in the lore. I'd recommend doing what idea suggested and finding some youtube lore stuff, or just asking around here. It'll save you a lot of time.
I'm doing just that. I'm seeing to that it's not just a game but a anime? Should I check out?

I'm doing just that. I'm seeing to that it's not just a game but a anime? Should I check out?
Fate/Zero and /Unlimited Blade Works are both good. /Zero is the better of the two, imo, and they spoil each other so I'd recommend watching that first. There are also a few other series, but I don't think any of them are good, so eh. Other people seem to like them though so it might be worth giving them a shot.

Fate/Zero and /Unlimited Blade Works are both good. /Zero is the better of the two, imo, and they spoil each other so I'd recommend watching that first. There are also a few other series, but I don't think any of them are good, so eh. Other people seem to like them though, so it might be worth giving them a shot.
I only like Apocrypha because of killer loli and Best Trap.

Although, Dragon Knight Saber was cool as well.

Lol I'll have to check this out more. I'm listening to Tsiah IVs lore videos that Idea Idea suggested and so far I'm loving James Moriarty's character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back