• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Drifters

I got tagged so I looked through everything to see if I wanted to join and ended up being interested. I would like to take a master slot if that's alright.

Uh, heyo. So I'm curious what this here is. Now, I'm a noob at fate/ and only played fgo-I decided to join a rp kinda loosely based on fgo on another site but the gm kinda poofed but my interest is peaked. I have a master and a lancer I barely got to use.

Someone also planted another servant idea in my head but I'd have to think of a class for them, but my main question is how knowledgeable would you prefer someone to be with the series to join?

Someone also planted another servant idea in my head but I'd have to think of a class for them, but my main question is how knowledgeable would you prefer someone to be with the series to join?

Knowledge isn't too important as long as you have a grasp of what Grail Wars are like. FGO grail wars are a bit different, but I honestly think you should be fine.

Knowledge isn't too important as long as you have a grasp of what Grail Wars are like. FGO grail wars are a bit different, but I honestly think you should be fine.
@DarkSuicune98 Aye as Quirky says. The hardest thing would probably be figuring out stats or a Noble Phantasm but Stats I'm sure quirky can help you with (That's right I volunteered the GM to do something! MUAAHAHAHAHA) and Noble Phantasm generally you can figure out based off their legend and in part Quirky can probably help you figure out a rank with it as well (...Haha). The most important thing to note that there is a good chance as a servant you will know about magic being a thing in the world (something less outlandish sounding for certain historical figures where myths are more prevelent as a thing) and they will reflect the class they are, so for example your character might be some well known fighter using various weapons like bows, swords, lances, ect. but if they are summoned as an archer they are going to likely only possess their bow. Its possible they can have NP that won't normally fit their class still but usually they won't possess it and the stats that might let them excell at that certain role might not be there.

Alright. I think I might have the basic gist of how grail wars work, but I'll likely look into it again to refresh what I know

@DarkSuicune98 Aye as Quirky says. The hardest thing would probably be figuring out stats or a Noble Phantasm but Stats I'm sure quirky can help you with (That's right I volunteered the GM to do something! MUAAHAHAHAHA) and Noble Phantasm generally you can figure out based off their legend and in part Quirky can probably help you figure out a rank with it as well (...Haha). The most important thing to note that there is a good chance as a servant you will know about magic being a thing in the world (something less outlandish sounding for certain historical figures where myths are more prevelent as a thing) and they will reflect the class they are, so for example your character might be some well known fighter using various weapons like bows, swords, lances, ect. but if they are summoned as an archer they are going to likely only possess their bow. Its possible they can have NP that won't normally fit their class still but usually they won't possess it and the stats that might let them excell at that certain role might not be there.

I get ya, and I'll keep this in mind!

Okay :) I'll have to do a little reading up on this world so I understand it.

There's not much lore because the world is basically current world.

But definitely check out the IC in order to catch up with current events. May get a bit confusing (because time is literally all over the place), but don't hesitate to ask any questions ooc if you have them. We're all happy to help.

*looks away in shame* I've heard of it but I've never played it
Don't worry, no one's going to chastise you for it, just are you sure it's a good idea to join a roleplay for a fandom you know nothing about, especially the kind of fandom that involves all kinds of made up concepts, alternate timelines and pages upon pages of lore and mechanical aspects?

To further ask, may I be a Saber of Darkness?

Idea speaks the truth. All Servant spots are taken...and until we get to the point in the rp where the root collapses on itself (which is very possible), I probably won't be adding any new ones. Quite the opposite in fact. My goal at the end of this rp is to choose a winner after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back