• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters Part 2 IC

JacobHe did it! He was a genius! There was no way that hussy could beat him in terms of genius! She was cute! She was so cute! Look at her shining black hair! Her totally radical pigtails that were almost as perfect as hers! Mysterious purple eyes, super smooth skin, and half a head shorter than he was, too! She was perfect! She was cute! She was everything he wanted to see when he pulled that card from the summon! A Saber would have been nice, but a Caster this cute was too difficult to pass up! The other Servants could be cute too, but this Servant was his, and that was all that mattered! A cacophonous internal yelp of victory resounded through his head as he watched her roam about the room, her curious eyes studying the decor, a goofy smile upon his face. When she finally stopped in her reconnaisance, and approached him, he was suddenly aware that he was still on the floor on his fours. Hurriedly, he straightened his transition glasses and sprang to his feet.

“Lovecraft?” he echoed after her, folding his arms across his chest, his eyes cast towards the now expired summoning circle, deep in thought. THE Howard Phillips Lovecraft? That can’t be right. There was no way she could be him. He had heard of strange magicks being used to disguise a woman as a man in certain legends, but he doubted that was in play here. Did she perhaps mean…

“No way,” he muttered, his eyes widening behind his glasses, as he turned to face his Servant. “No way. You’re Sonia Greene?” His thoughts froze, the gears in his mind stopped turning, and he stalled in his realisation. A second passed, and his face morphed into one of horrified understanding, and he let out a small squeak of disappointment. “Whaaaaaaaat?! You’re married to H.P. Lovecraft?!” His hands leapt to his hair, and ruffled through them aggressively as he tried to process this. “How?! How did he manage to score such a cute girl like you?! Goodness me, this is driving me up the wall! I can’t believe some weirdo managed to outfox me in the realms of love!” He let out a strangled cry of a mix of exasperation and pain as his hair got wilder with every second of his rampage against it.

He stopped in his exasperation when he realised that his Servant was still looking at him. He coughed and cleared his throat, running his hand across his hair, smoothing it back just a little bit, taming the unruly mess by just an iota. “I, uh, yes, that is right. We will be working together.” He took his gloves that he had removed earlier, then tugged them onto his hands, before smoothing down his shirt and vest. In that second alone, his disposition changed, his body suddenly standing upright and the air of regality exuding from his composed self. “I am Jacob Julius Rinehart, heir to the Rinehart family.” He walked over to where he had hung his jacket and coat, and started to draw them over his body, the jacket first. “Here’s the situation as it stands. We are being dispatched to remove certain unneeded Servants, which only exist due to,” he paused and tugged at his jacket, and glanced down at his tie, which was still loosened around his neck, “certain oversights. Only then are we allowed to start this war proper. Of course, this doesn’t mean that some people might fall down due to unfortunate accidents.” He did the topmost button of his shirt, then straightened his tie properly. He looked up, straight at his Servant, a wry smile on his face. A flash of mischievous gold flickered across his eyes, before they returned to their normal colour. He took a step towards Caster.

Then he clasped her hands in his, a look of absolute adoration in his face. “Tell me, Caster! How do you look so CUTE? And how did Lovecraft manage to win over such a wonderful lady such as yourself? I can’t bear to hear it, but I MUST hear it! It just isn’t fair! The cute university grads won't even look me in the eye! I'm as young as they are, but they just won't even talk to me at the water cooler!”

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Last edited:
True Lancer
IG42 IG42 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

The light from Franz's summoning circle had suddenly changed to a golden color, before a explosion of dust kicked up, covering the room's visual area for a brief moment. The dust would clear, as there was a female in the center of the circle.

IMG_20191020_191653.jpg
The first thing noticable about the girl, besides her weapon in hand being some sort of martial arts staff, was the tail that was waving behind her, which was connected between her lower back and her bottom area.

Oddly enough, she was just silent, looking around the room to figure out where she was at. She then looked at Franz directly in his eyes, before looking away and speaking, as her staff shrunk to the size of a toothpick, which she put behind her right ear.

"So you're my partner? To think I'd end up partnered with two mages instead of one. Anyways, name's Rider, Riding things is my game."

As Franz would try to shake hands with her, 'Rider' Quickly pulled her hand back and laughed.

"Just kidding! I'm not Rider!"
She then put a hand on Franz's head before rubbing it roughly in a joking manner.

"My name is actually lancer. In case you want me to tell you my real name, just look at the tail behind me, that will be the dead give away."

She then put both hands behind her head at rest, before asking,

"So what is it that you need from me, Master?"

Franz Schattenberg
As the dust cleared Franz cheered internally at the sight of the figure standing before him, while he wasn't surprised to see that they had a tail he did a double take when she was fully revealed and the tail was not a scaled draconic one like he expected but a hairy monkey tail. More immediately notable was that she had noticed that there were two mana sources supplying her instead of one. "Yes well only one of us is a mage, it's a bit of a long story." Rather than being concerned he was comforted by the Servant's observation since it indicated that both he and Inu were still distinct enough to be considered separate.

Stepping forward with a cautious smile he went to shake the extended hand. "Good to meet you Rider, my name is Franz Schattenberg and-" He was cut off when the hand was snatched back and she rubbed his head. "H-hey come on don'tstopdon'tstop!" Tilting his head abruptly he tried to get more friction on his dog ears and a tail that had been hidden behind him until then wagged until Lancer stopped.

Trying to regain his composure and hide the second-hand disappointment he felt coming from Inu Franz looked her up and down looking closely at her tail racking his brain for possibilities of what her True Name could be, if he was going to get respect from his Servant he couldn't flake out at her challenge. "Hmm...a monkey tail could mean you're Hanuman? No wait he's a god can't be that." Glancing up at her ear mostly to avoid eye contact he looked closer at the shrunken staff perched there. "Oh wait the shape changing staff! You must be Son Goku! That was an awesome cartoon! I mean Sun Wukong!" Sighing at Lancer's question he scratched at an ear awkwardly. "Right down to business. I imagine you're curious about having two Masters in the contract and these." He gestured vaguely at his ears and tail.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Oho! A fan! I'm quite impressed!" In a snap, Caster's energy suddenly became aligned to that of her Master's. Gone were the glaces of quiet prospect, replaced by subtle, yet brilliant fires that burned behind her gaze. To her eyes' natural purple, they cast a vibrant yellow, a buttery and pleasant warmth that invited Jacob to speak, speak, and then speak yet again. There was little to be said about the predative flash, except that it was mellowed and gone.

"Frankly I thought myself, mmm... How would one put it... Overshadowed? The thought that my accomplishments found themselves repressed, well, it had me a touch depressed." Speaking through a grin, Caster drew in closer to Jacob. As she motioned about the room, the rattle-clatter of jewellery chimed out about her. Ceremoniously, almost. "But forget about that nonsense. You've set your heart on collecting a touch of gossip, yes?" As Caster left the man a moment to consider her words, she took half that to do the same with his. He was a man of a bizarre stroke, that was to be sure. Truly, it set her heart aflutter, but what set it aflight was the news that he delivered, in the funny-man way he spoke.

A war beset by chaos. Rouge elements, stray servants, a system in disarray. She was without the finer details, but for the moment, that mattered not. Before all other things she was a businesswoman, and this was an opportunity's whiff as potent as a drop of blood in the ocean. A perfect premise within which they could set a plan or two in motion.

"Howard and I, how would you put it... Were a pair of lovers star-crossed. The world colored him as a man deranged, but I saw him for was he really was. Brilliant, and before his time. Just like myself! Peas in a pod, so to speak. Our first meeting was under a beautiful autumn moon... And after that it didn't take much before I began to swoon. Despite all his inclinations, birds of a feather really do fly together, I suppose?" She grinned, contemplated, and then grinned once more. "Forgive me for waxing the poetic, but a civil lady isn't one to kiss and tell. Or at least, she isn't one quite yet~"

"More importantly, aren't we getting ourselves a bit carried away? We've yet to finish dispensing the formalities! As dreadful as they may be, I'm being assured that they are quite essential! So-!" At some point, she'd narrowed the gap between his face and hers to a mere pittance of inches. For one moment, her eyes locked with his, and in the next they were distant once again. With single, fluid twirl of movement the woman once again stood in the center of the room. Now that she stood still and composed, the burned out ritual that surrounded her highlighted a certain, subdued mysticism in the fashion of her garb.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat, as a vocal sort of flourish. "I am, as I'm so dreadfully late to state, Caster, so might I ask you, are you my Master?"

simj26 simj26

True Lancer
IG42 IG42

Lancer laughed at Franzs' first answer. "Technically speaking, I was immortal until I got Summoned here, but yes, I am Sun Wukong, or Son Goku, as you just stated. While I would care less about why I have two masters, I do have something to ask regarding what you just said. What in the world is a cartoon, and can I see where I turn up In it?"

She then would shrink as her form changed into a mouse before hopping up onto Franzs' shoulder and sat there.

"Don't want the others to know who I am yet. I'd like to let them think I'm hiding."

Naomi LexingtonPrivate Room
4f1287e9ae24b5407b1ea5bc835c9765.jpg
The laughter caught her off guard. As the light dimmed and the whirling gale waned she slowly lowered her arm to take her first peek at her servant. Standing where a regale Knight should be was a towering man with a pumpkin for a head. If not for the head and rust he would have actually fit her expectations. Her confusion was evident on her features as he went on about the fact that she had summoned him. All she could do was stand there as he introduced himself as Rider. Her breath caught in her throat as the rough armored fingers lifted her chin, forcing her to peer up at the towering figure. Swallowing down her nerves she gave a nod of her head, as much as he'd allow, before speaking up. "Y-yes..."

God that sounded pathetic, with a rough shake of her head she shook off his fingers and took a step back. Her bewildered expression quickly returning to her usual energetic determination as she cleared her throat. "Ahem. Yes, I am your Master. My name's Naomi and you're... not at all who I was expecting." She placed her hands on her hips as she looked up at the figure. Even going so far as to make an obvious show of looking him over before giving him a shrug. "Oh well, you seem strong so I guess that's all I was hoping for." As her focus returned to his... face? She held a cheeky smirk at her obvious appraising. That smirk quickly melting into a face of realization as she smacked a fist into her open palm. "Oh, right! How much do you know about the current situation? This isn't a normal Holy Grail War, but I don't know what you servants know and don't know."

Private Room
Interactions: @variousMasters
Mentions: Crow Crow (Rider)

Franz Schattenberg
Glad to be on the mark with his Servant's identity Franz smiled became a little more relaxed. "Well let's try this again, it's a pleasure to meet you Sun Wukong. I'm a little unsure how using a dragon scale as a catalyst summoned you though." Her one question caught him so off guard he was stunned and Inu decided that was a cue to handle the question. "Cartoons are awesome! It's like a whole bunch of pictures that tell a story all moving around." Mentally shushing the spirit and getting a wordless reply that roughly amounted to a sulky 'no you shush' Franz rubbed at his temples a little. "Is that really the only thing you want to know right now?" He'd spent a lot of the time leading up to the summoning fretting about how his Servant would react to his being possessed and expecting a barrage of questions the moment they noticed his physical symptoms.

Taking a look around while he slipped on a knee length hooded coat to hide his ears and tail he could tell that most of the other Servants had been summoned. "You can probably tell already but there are other Servants in this building, we were brought here to summon our Servants by our Mage Association and a Ruler class so..." He paused as Wukong transformed herself into a mouse and hopped onto his shoulder apparently for concealment. "If you're worried about being spotted why not just change into spirit form? Anyway Ruler being here means don't go attacking the other Servants right away. Anything else you want to know?"

True Lancer
IG42 IG42

"Moving pictures? That sounds like some fantastical magic. I'd like to see one of we get the time later." She replied, sounding intrigued.

Lancer just shook her head at the spirit form suggestion when he asked about her transforming.
"It'll be a good prank. Women and some men hate mice, which is why I took this form. I want to at least spook someone before I reveal myself."
She would then nod when he asked if she had any more questions.
"Just one, who are we fighting exactly? Any information on what the enemy was or could be?"

Franz Schattenberg
Franz chuckled slightly at Lancer's confusion. "Well it's not magic or even magecraft just how technology has come along since you were alive, I'm not sure how much knowledge about that you got from the Grail. I'm sure there'll be some time to show you that sort of thing later." Twisting his neck to see her on his shoulder he looked sceptical. "I doubt Mages or heroes from the past are the sort to be scared of mice, besides who would be scared of something so cute?" Reaching up he lightly petted her for a moment then jerked his hand away. "Ah! Um sorry I just quite like animals and stuff."

Getting back to business he continued. "Well things have been a bit chaotic for the last ten years, I think a number of Servants from the previous war are still around and have gone well outside the boundaries, far enough that a Ruler has appeared to sort it out. Though we'll likely still have to fight the other Masters and Servants here as well at some point."

Feeling a sudden wave of dizziness he leaned against the wall and felt himself fading out. "Lancer listen carefully, I'm about to start behaving quite oddly and may say or do some unfortunate things." He began to talk faster trying to finish before he was gone. "Try not to let me spill anything important like your True Name and please do your best to keep us from getting into too much trouble. Sorry this is probably confusing for you, let's just say you're about to meet the other Master in the contract." Abruptly his head dropped and he slid a little way down the wall before bouncing upright with a sunny smile. "Well hello there Goku! Call me Inu, or maybe Inu-sama would be more appropriate? That would be pretty cool and I am your Master after all." Underneath the coat his tail wagged. Plucking Lancer off his shoulder he cupped her in his hand and petted her. "You really are cute like this not that you weren't before." He twirled on the spot with poorly contained energy. "Just have to get this boring stuff over with and then we can go have some fun!"

Wilfred
Wu Shu Xue Building- Hong Kong | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The first feeling which came to Wilfred's mind was disappointment. He never considered himself an overly selfish person, but his expectation for the summoning betrayed that sentiment. Wilfred possessed no catalyst so he did not have the luxury to pick and choose a Servant, but he still hoped. Wilfred is still young and idealistic so you could forgive him for wanting to summon a hero who holds his admiration. He fashioned himself in the image of knights and as such knew of the great knights of history. To put it simply he was hoping that this summoning would prove his connection to those knights whether that be through bloodline or deeds and values, so this result was a surprise which while not wholly unwelcome was still disappointing.

Wilfred concealed his emotions and analyzed the situation. First, she obviously wasn't a Saber but a Berserker and her lack of sword dispelled any thought of her being a knight or sword woman. Also the long dark dress she wore certainly didn't seem tailored for close range combat so his dream of meeting a great sword master has been crushed. Wilfred does his best to act his age and hold in the boyish frustration only found in children who didn't get what they wanted. Secondly, for a Berserker she seems rather tame showing no signs currently of the Madness Enhancement inherent to her class, in fact she seemed polite. So what made her qualify for the Berserker class? This could be a problem in the future and Wilfred hoped it wouldn't get in the way of their relationship. Finally third, while this was quite obvious she is without a doubt a Servant. He felt the same "weight" and mystery surrounding her almost on par with Ruler, without the all seeing look in her eyes. Wilfred at the very least did not feel much apprehension towards her. Though he did have a hard time gauging her current feelings at the situation, but he was never very good at those kind of things so he paid it no mind. Wilfred had heard that the Grail imparted upon the Master a Servant meant for them based off their personality if they did not posses a catalyst. So they should find no problems with each other when it came to moral values.

Wilfred brought his attention back to Berserker or rather Mary Anning; he would call her that from now on in private settings to help build their partnership. He didn't recognize her name so he decided he would look into her history later. He had originally been nervous about the possibility of receiving a Servant which was not comfortable with sharing their True Name, but it seemed Mary had no reservation towards this. Wilfred focused his gaze onto her appearance and found himself briefly stunned, her hair gave the impression of an older woman but everything else about her betrayed such an idea, her face was soft and seemed almost like the perfection one would find on a doll, her stance was strong and unyielding even if it was not that of a warrior. Then he caught sight of her arms which were definitely artificial despite the incredibly skilled imitation they were, Wilfred winced as he thought on what situation would have robbed her of her limbs. All in all she was incredibly intriguing, mysterious and far more beautiful than any woman he had seen in his life. Upon realizing he was staring he brought himself out of his stupor and realized the awkward silence in the room, and hoped to dispel it.

Wilfred grinned, sheathed his sword into his scabbard upon his back grabbed his jacket off the table and placed both his arms into the sleeves all in one fluid motion before finally thrusting his hand forward in greeting.
"It is a pleasure to meet you Mary, I am Wilfred Curtis an aspiring swordsman and your Master. I hope we can work together to achieve our goals for this Grail War."

Deciding to test his luck and hope for at least something to please his inner child he asked a question, "You wouldn't happen to know any sword techniques would you, or maybe be related to a certain round table of knights?"

Anthony Yumina Unifloria
Wu Shu Xue Building- Hong Kong // Takumi98 Takumi98
Blasto.png

As much as business meetings could be drab, Anthony understood the importance of them; especially this one, where his role in the War was elucidated in greater detail. He allowed himself to be led back to his quarters, which he had arranged for specifically, ahead of time. A magus without his workshop was like a deaf bat; all it could do was flutter around powerlessly.

His quarters were closer to a magus workshop with a bed, than living quarters with a workspace, with a top-of-the-shelf Bounded Field.

He got straight to work, assembling six vials of minion seed: two homunculi with the intelligence of an adult; they'd come pre-packaged with knowledge about botany and serve as his lab assistants. The other four would be general, humanoid plant monsters, to serve as guards and maybe cannon fodder. Once the seeds were swimming in their vats, they began to gestate, though it'd take hours before results would be visible.

It was time to summon the Servant. He'd ordered the catalyst in advance from his contacts; he had the forethought to summon an Asian Heroic Spirit; so they'd get locational benefits.

Particularly, a Mongolian conqueror like Genghis Khan would have been preferable: someone who raided the area over and over and basically showed the locals who's boss.

Anthony smiled a little at the catalyst: a chip of silver, supposedly from a medal. It would do: whoever he summoned, it would be a first-rate Heroic Spirit.

He drew out the summoning circle, using materials he felt had the most connection to him and the spirit: the black grains of a crushed star opal to represent the scattered celestial greatness of the Throne of Heroes, dusted milky-white chalcedony mixed with mercury to represent Anthony's connection with the earth. Finally: a drop of blood from his finger to refine the connection to the circle, and as a show of goodwill; the willingness to bleed for the summoning. The whole circle was drawn on a floor covered in nightsoil gathered three nights ago from a steppe near Ulaanbaatar.

Next, the sacrificial part. As a sign of respect, Anthony had to grow, cultivate, nurture, harvest, then ritually prepare each and every aspect of this segment of the summoning; which wasn't the same for the previous part, where everything was gathered quickly, easily, and in most cases, through an intermediary who did the actual work for him.

He prepared the red clump of saffron; one of the most expensive flower-derived spices in the world, alongside a Kadupul flower which was the most expensive flower in the world; said to be priceless as after being harvested it dies very quickly. He laid them down at the northward-facing side of the circle, then moved to the westward-facing side. There, he put down plant-based healing herbs and spices, alongside pastes for skincare and beauty. The third side contained fresh grain, plant-based butter, and a bowl of fruit including bananas, apples, and grapes. Where the first one showed wealth, the second healing, the third a food offering, the fourth would be an offering of spiritual worth: myrrh, amber, incense, and other essential oils; he set them aflame. All of it achieved through his own skill and effort: a sign of reverence to the spirit, that he'd go through this trouble to ask them to come.

Being rich had its perks, given no one else could likely afford those ingredients. The penultimate step, more personal, was to enhance his ability to connect with the spiritual world: he took a cut of ritually prepared coca leaves: their intensity was higher than the mundane thing. He put the three leaves in his mouth and bit down, chewed for a moment, and kept it there.

He finished the ritual preparations by laying down the catalyst and began the chant. He counted the number of lines carefully as he incanted:

"Let silver and steel be the essence.
Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation.
Let my great mother Unifloria be the ancestor.
Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall.
Let the four cardinal gates close.
Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate."

Like that, the prana levels in the air reached that critical zone where the mercury and star opal begin glowing and the local air pressure started freaking out, ruffling his coat and hair.

"Let it be declared now;
your flesh shall serve under me, and my fate shall be with your sword.
Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail.
Heed my voice, if you would submit to this will and this wish."

An instantaneous contract was formed, as the spirits in the circle freaked out, creating a link to something else, in what Anthony hoped was the Throne of Heroes. A ten-line ritual completed, but he had to keep going to pull it through to the end.

"An oath shall be sworn here.
I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven;
I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell."

Finally, his favorite part, just because it sounded badass.

"From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power,
come forth from the ring of restraint, protector of the holy balance!"

Even before speaking the last word, Anthony covered up his eyes with his arm to shield his eyes from the flash of light and the muffled thunderclap of air displacing.

Last edited:
JacobHe listened obsequiously to her words, taking in everything she said with his fullest attention. Slowly, however, his expression began to sink. From a bright beaming look of curiousity, it turned into one of abject depression. It then sank even lower than anyone could have imagined possible, until he was looked almost, positively, dead inside. With a sudden burst of energy, his hands leapt to his hair. “Aaaaaargh!” He clawed at his hair once more. “How do all these guys keep having all the damndest luck?! Consarn it! That sounds exactly like something out of a romance novel! It almost sounds like I’m the only bird with these feathers! Where’s the fairness in that?!” He ruffled his hands through his hair and let out a pained cry, before burying his face in his hands, sobbing slightly. “T-this isn’t faaaaaair…”he trailed off into a barely audible gargling noise.

He sniffed pathetically and peeked out of his hands when his Servant spoke again, still sobbing softly. “Y-yeah, you’re-- you’re right,” his voice murmured in between sobs. He straightened up, wiping his nose with a handkerchief that he had seemingly whisked out of nowhere in particular, and blew his nose into it. With another wave of his hand, the handkerchief vanished, and so did the pathetic mess of a man that had just been standing at his place earlier. At once, his composure was restored, and he was back to straightening his jacket, patting it down. He, too, cleared his throat as his Servant did, for the exact same reason she did- no other reason than to draw attention. “To your question, Caster, I shall answer: I am your Master, as much as you are my Servant.” He held his bare hand to his chest, the crimson Command Seals pressed onto the back of his hand for Caster to see.

He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, and dropped his hand to his side. “Hm,” was all he said, as he processed his thoughts, which were expertly hidden behind a fog that seemed to mask his face, even in this small room, before he looked back up at Caster, his words calm. “Right, we were supposed to head back to the briefing room for further information. Do you wish to head back now, or should we meander around some more?”

True Rider

"It's not a shocker for you to say that, no one ever expects me, that's why I'm here, being summoned in this state."

"Strength? Now now, my dear Naomi, strength isn't everything - strength is never everything - especially when you're dealing with yours truly,"
the pumpkin-headed Rider laughs, "Riders, as a class that finds affinity with travellers, explorers and tacticians worthy of leading, are expected to be attuned to their brains, even if they are presented as one with speed."

Rider unsheathes his blade, swings it about, then keeps it.

"Of course, that is not to say that I lack it. Just because it isn't everything, doesn't mean it's not important or valued."

Rider crosses his arms as Naomi asks the next question.

"I am well aware of the reason I have been summoned - as a counter to certain falsities. Of course, I myself am unaware of the full extent of our targets, such as their identities or prior feats, so a bit of knowledge would benefit me greatly...

... after which, I can do the rest."

Xel Xel

Amberley Manning

As the blinding display before her subsided, Amberley turned towards the figure before her, the fruit of her labour and the only Magecraft she'd ever been able to successfully perform. Well seemingly successful at any rate. As her eyes readjusted however, doubts began to arise within her as she gazed upon the smug and decidedly un-Czechoslovakian individual that smirked in her direction. The statuesque blonde woman stood almost eye-to-eye with the towering Homunculus girl, her strikingly blue eyes making her the very model of an ideal Aryan female. She was clothed in a snazzy, gray dress uniform, but it was the red armband on her upper left arm that drew Amberley’s attention. Even decades after the war, everyone and their dog within the Communist Bloc was well acquainted with the Nazi Hakenkreuz, along with everything it stood for. The atrocities that took place in WWII was fresh on the minds of everyone in the region, and even someone as sheltered as Amberley, the property of the very insular Andrusyak, had knowledge of them.

Attempting to call upon her higher brain functions, Amberley scanned the woman from head to toe, fruitlessly trying to recollect the vague history lessons she gleamed from fellow Andrusyak servants, but to no avail. The grey German uniform seemed just like any other, undoubtedly fashionable but painfully generic. The only thing she managed to single out were the oakleaf insignias that adorned the uniform's collars, the markings of the upper echelons of the Schutzstaffel. Amberley's stomach uncomfortably turned as it dawned on her, she wasn't dealing with some small fry Kraut soldier at all, this was a bonafide jew-killing Nazi head honcho in front of her, and they were about to be spending a lot of time with each other.

The Jerry begun to address her in heavily accented English, respectfully bowing as she did so, but her words failed to reach Amberley's ears, who simply stared back with glassy eyes. The painful realisation that she was way in over her head began to set in. How the hell did things manage to go south so quickly? What did this chick have to do with the Czechs anyway? Were there even female German officers, and more importantly, were there female officers that hot in the first place?

"Assassin-class servant.."

Oh boy how fitting, out the window went any chance of her being one of the more non-homicidal Nazis. Hopefully her getup today made her look sufficiently non-Jewish, but with her hair dyed dark, she couldn't be 100% certain. The best possible way to avert death in this scenario would probably be flattery, murderers usually had egos equally as large as their bloodlust, so it was as good a plan as any other. Now the important question, to suck up in English or German?

"So, tell me, master, vhat is it zat you vish for?"

"Um, utter victory and domination yes Kamerade? Surely that is the correct answer ja?"

LostHaven LostHaven

Archer | Wu Shu Xue Building | Hong Kong​

For a moment, Antonio would hear the sounds of carefree laughter on the wind and the thunder of hooves, along with the smell of the earth before the light brightened then lessened as a woman in clothes handwoven with care stood before him, a quiver of arrows at her hip and a bow slung around her shoulder.

Once the light was gone, brown eyes made a sweep of the room before landing on Antonio. With a smile that was almost a borderline grin, Archer stood tall and proud as she addressed who summoned her.

"I am Khutulun, of the Archer class. I ask of you, are you my Master?" Her eyes gleamed for a moment, head tilting slightly as she spoke to the man before her in a straight to the point fashion. She studied his appearance, concluding that based on looks alone he didn't seem like a warrior. That was fine with her, she was sure that even if he could hold his own in battle, she'd be doing most of the protecting and fighting anyway. She couldn't help but wonder if the man before her would be a Master she could work well with? She had no qualms with making her stance clear and doing what she pleased if they somehow couldn't get along on one hand, on the other she didn't want the headache of a Master she'd have a lot of problems with.

Birdsie Birdsie QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Last edited:
Antonio Yumina Unifloria
Wu Shu Xue Building - Hong Kong // Takumi98 Takumi98

"Khutulun?" he asked, his mind going through the mental library of Mongolian figures. He soon made the connection. Antonio beamed at her, with a look of genuine satisfaction. "Splendid! The name of moonlight, in another language. Yes, I am your Master, and I've read of you as a part of my preparations, though I didn't know for certain who I'd summon. You're a superb warrior, who wrestled many men for the right to marry you, and always came out on top, taking their horses away as payment."

"Mad respect. I've always looked up to people who fight for themselves." He nodded, observing her. With that, Antonio gave her a slight, theatrical bow. "My name is Antonio Yumina Unifloria. In a private setting, feel free to call me Antonio or Anthony."

He motioned around the laboratory; chrome-steel walls and sterile ceilings; lots of white, fluorescent lights and halogen lightbulbs in key places to provide illumination to the various plants. There were rows of plantation-like crops in metal containers, with nozzles above them. "This is my workshop, or 'garden,' if you will. If a need or desire arises, feel free to partake in the fruits of my labor. I take great pride in my botany. I can't grow the Apple of Eden, but if there's anyone who can grow the next best thing? It's me." He grinned.

True Assassin
Wu Shu Xue Building - Hong Kong | Father Gigantor Father Gigantor

Assassin's smug smirk turned to a frown upon Amberley's response to their obligatory question regarding her wish. Surely the correct answer? Had her master misunderstood the question? Sure, Assassin herself was aware that for some reason, the Grail didn't seem to give her perfect english, and instead, as some sort of cruel joke, allowed her to retain her horrifically thick accent, but had she butchered her sentence that bad that Amberley felt the need to communicate in her own language as she doubted Assassin's ability to speak english? "No, you misunderstand, I vus asking vhat is your vish, not take a guess at mi-" It was Assassin's second scouring at Amberley's visage that seemed to grant her an epiphany: her awkward tone, and the horrified expression on her face, it all made sense now.

"Ah. Now zis is really awkvard." Assassin mumbled, removing her cap in order to slowly scratch her head, now staring at Amberley almost apologetically. "Vell, I suppose you vouldn't expect to summon somevun from ze Fatherland vith zat catalyst. By ze vay, can I keep ze handgun?" Despite the sudden realization that this master-servant relationship was not going to be the most smooth ride, Assassin seemed rather indifferent, their smug expression spread across their face as quickly as it had disappeared.

"I suppose zere isn't really much I can do about zat. It's all in ze past now, no hard feelings, ja?" While Assassin said this, they let go of their cap in their hands as it dissipated to golden wisps that disappeared to nothing. "By ze vay, you vouldn't happen to have spare clothes, vould you? I can't vear zis outside, zis place is communist, isn't zit? And if any of ze ozer masters decides to ask, my True Name is Skalmöld, alright?"

The_Pythia_by_GENZOMAN.jpg
At last, the 7 heroes were summoned.

Pythia uncrossed her legs and got to her feet, only half paying attention as Alan discussed things with the boy called Zephyr. His role to play in the fate of the world was minor compared to the Servants. A mere speck amidst an intricate and complicated tapestry that defined all of life, from past to futures. Yet how many times have mere specks changed the course of the world? Weaving their way through the tapestry, a single misstep or alternate choice could unravel everything. Create an entirely new future.

As someone who has advised heroes, kings, and even Gods, Pythia had seen it all. How empires were built and fell at the decisions of individuals. How small people created legends. Was it destiny or their own will? Not even the wisdom of the great snake could give her the answer to that question. Before stepping into her duty and discarding her name, she was only a mere girl after all. One of many who might’ve been chosen for her role.

And now she was chosen again.

The “8th” Grail War was another pivotal point in human history and she would be witness to its outcome. The proof was in the command spells that lined her body. Four along each leg and three along each arm—the right of the Ruler Class.

A pale hand reached up to delicately touch the shoulder of her fellow Grail War mediator. He was the first human she’d met since being summoned and he was the one she entrusted the truth of the future to. Why? Instinct, she supposed. Though her instincts were rarely wrong. The steps to the best possible future were given to her. However, she couldn’t walk the path. She could only guide others through it to the best of her ability. The rest…was up to fate.

“It’s time.”

Alan met her eyes for a brief moment, then nodded. Moving to a regular-looking landline phone on the conference table, the young director of Wu Shu Xue pressed a series of numbers before bringing the handset to his face. His voice sounded in all the master rooms, seeming to echo from thin air as he spoke.

“Hello participants of the 8th Grail War! Hopefully, I’m not interrupting anything important. If I have, my deepest apologies~” He didn’t sound apologetic in the least. “With all seven servants summoned, the grail war has officially begun. Don't get too excited though. We’ll be going over the details of the first mission shortly. Therefore please make your way back to conference room #7 with your summoned Servant.”

Hanarei Hanarei FoldedPages FoldedPages Takumi98 Takumi98 Father Gigantor Father Gigantor Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 IG42 IG42 Crow Crow Xel Xel Gunnhildr Gunnhildr EMIYAman EMIYAman The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 LostHaven LostHaven Birdsie Birdsie Arne Arne Ian Temero Ian Temero

Click!

Alan looked to her after hanging up the phone, a wry smile on his lips. “Think they’ll remember that Wu Shu Xue is supposed to be neutral ground?”

“I do not believe they would forget,”
Ruler tilted her head, a considering expression on her face as she studied the human she’d been working with for the past 3 years. “But you needn’t worry, Alan Martin. Even if they do ignore the rules, I am also a Servant. I shall do my utmost to ensure no harm comes to anyone residing in his establishment while it’s under my protection.”

“I don’t doubt you, Ruler.”

“Yet you don’t seem reassured.”

Alan shrugged, taking and flipping through the folder Johnny handed to him. He didn’t want the first mission to be too difficult, but nothing too simple either. “When it comes to the strength and alignments of Servants, I just don’t expect it to be so simple. Take the Servants of Light and Dark for example. Even now, they continue to fight.”

“Do you regret it?”
Ruler asked curiously. “Allying with me? You were once the Master of Assassin Dark, after all.”

“Bit late to ask me that, isn’t it?”
Alan sounded amused. “You were the one that came to us. But to answer your question, Miss Pythia, no I do not. If the future you told us is the truth, that’s even more of a reason not to.”

“There are many possible futures and an endless amount of possibilities."
Ruler stated neutrally. "But yes, as it stands, the odds are heavily stacked against your world.”

The first arc is nearing it's end!
I am one post away from completing the introduction arc! Roughly one more round(?) of posting to go! If you have scenes you really want completed (*cough* FoldedPages FoldedPages ),best hurry. If you are in the middle of writing something, let me know, and I'll wait. Otherwise we move forward! There will be more opportunities for characters to interact as the rp continues. You can also reveal certain scenes later (in flashbacks and whatnot), if you so desire.

Naomi LexingtonPrivate Room
4f1287e9ae24b5407b1ea5bc835c9765.jpg
Naomi stared up at the pumpkin-headed figure. Her expression doing little to hide her mix of emotions. Confusion being the leading one. All his little theatrical statement about no one expecting him and that's why he was there managed to elicit from her was a quiet "Hah...." sound as he went on to continue his long-winded prattling. Somehow his personality fit his appearance in her mind more and more with every word he spoke. Seemed about right that some pumpkin-headed knight would be equally flamboyant and wordy. Even so she remained silent as he addressed every part of what she had to say. Only once he finished did she open her mouth to speak just to find herself immediately drowned out by an announcement summoning them back to the conference room.

With a sigh she shook her head, brought a hand up to scratch the back of her head before turning her gaze back up towards her servant. "Right, well, fast or whatnot, as long as ya can win a fight that's all good for me. And I ain't got a reason to doubt a pumpkin knight." She flashed him a smirk as she turned to head out of the room, sparing only a quick glance over her shoulder accompanied by a curt little nod to urge her new knight to follow after her. "As for details, you'll have to get em from someone else. I seem to know about as much as you do." She waved a hand flippantly as she walked, only sparing a brief glance back to ensure her servant was with her. "Two sides of servants running amok for the past ten years and it's job to take em out or something like that. Honestly I'm more interested in what happens after we take out those other two teams."

She didn't bother elaborating on what she meant. If Rider knew enough he'd figure it out. If he didn't, well she didn't feel like spelling it out for the guy. Her trek was short and soon enough she was making her way back into the conference room. Her eyes quickly scanning the interior to find that she was the first Master back. Finding a chair at the end of the conference table she plopped down into the seat, her gaze falling on Ruler and the guy that seemed to be in charge. "This is Rider..." She gestured to the pumpkin man as she introduced him. That same hand quickly coming up to her chin as she shifted in her chair to look up at the servant. "Hmm..." It was clear in her eyes that she was thinking of something regarding the servant, but what it was she kept to herself for the moment. Instead opting to lean back in the chair and throw her legs up onto the table as she waited the other Masters to come back and show off who they summoned.

Conference Room
Interactions: @variousMasters
Mentions: Crow Crow (Rider)

Archer | Wu Shu Xue Building | Hong Kong​

"Ah, so you've heard of me." Archer hummed thoughtfully, and then nodded to herself. That bit of information pleased her, to a degree. He wasn't disappointed, and even spoke of looking up to people like her in a way. They would get along fine, she was sure of it now.

"I am sure we'll get along well, Anthony." She responded, slight amusement at the bow he gave her, returning a brief one of her own. She straightened at the announcement, a thoughtful look crossing her features for a moment. Her brown eyes once again landed on her Master, finger tapping her chin in a thinking gesture, though she already knew what she'd ask of her Master.

"While we walk, would you care to inform me of the type of war you've summoned me for?" Her tone and body language was rather relaxed, finding ease with speaking with Antonio. He seemed rather laid back and so far she didn't feel threatened, then again there was the possibility that if she really wished to she could break a few bones. That was something she'd rather not do and had no plan of doing to any ally.

Archer moved to the entrance of the lab, waiting for Antonio to walk with her-but mostly lead the way-to the conference room, hands behind her back as she leaned on her heels for a moment.

Birdsie Birdsie QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Blasto.png
Antonio Yumina Unifloria
Wu Shu Xue Building - Hong Kong // Takumi98 Takumi98 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Xel Xel

Antonio frowned a little at the announcement, as it had interrupted his favorite part of getting to know someone new: the one where he showed off some of the more interesting plant specimens in his possession.

The golden healing apples were particularly useful and interesting, even if the current batch wasn't quite ripe yet. He could probably talk for a good hour about how and why they worked; about the Idol Theory connection between the Apple of Eden, and the associations with youth, fertility, and harvest the fruits had. Or show off how the skin of the apple looked like golden snowflakes under a microscope; it was absolutely riveting!

"Of course," he said, biting back a frown. "Just let me check on the seeds; one moment."

He moved to the vats near the far wall; they were large, perhaps big enough to fit two humanoids inside of them or a single creature that was considerably larger. Four of the vats had tiny spheres of sinewy plant-matter in them, green-gray, with tiny tendrils and a leaf or two sprouting out. He adjusted the lightbulbs and looked at the other vats: two clumps of pale flesh, slightly green around the edges. They were growing nicely; about the size of a head, each. They'd be ready for deployment in a few hours, and he didn't want to undercook them.

"Alright, let's go," Antonio said, stepping away, and moving for the door. It automatically slid open to let them out, as he started regaling her on the way there, "This Grail War is ten billion percent abnormal. There's a false grail empowering a group of Servants and Masters on two opposing teams: Light and Dark. We're the third, 'True' team, put together by Ruler Pythia, and our goal is to stop the Light and Dark team from succeeding and defeat them; then we can fight our own Grail War as standard. Pythia is the go-to person for questions."

They were nearing the conference room, now; and he could see Rider's Master and Rider himself, who was... interesting.

Seeing a literal, walking Jack-o'-Lantern; Antonio's first instinct would have been to see how the spellwork made it stick, but then he remembered that it was a Servant, so dissecting it - or rather, attempting to - would yield consequences measured in the number of broken bones.

Which actually neatly tailored into a mode of thought that let him finish off his explanation to Archer: "We're supposed to avoid making trouble with the other Masters and Servants on our team, though, I'm not sure how that will go; it's common knowledge ancient heroes and magi alike aren't exactly role models for sanity and level-headed, humane decision-making. Let's give it a shot anyway, Archer." He smiled a little, looking at her confidently.

Upon hearing Archer's response, Antonio moved forward, sitting down and doing what all magi did: intermingling. He nodded to Ruler and Mr. Martin with a polite expression, motioning to his Servant. "Hello again. I've summoned Archer," he plainly said, before looking at Rider's Master with a little grin; falling somewhere between shit-eating and amicable on the scale of grins.

He felt a bad need to say something along the lines of, 'Yo, cool Servant. Does it eat kids?' but there were two things wrong with that idea: (a) he was supposed to play nice, and, (b) with the way that Servants worked, there was a good 50 to 70 percent chance the answer was 'yes.'

Archer |Wu Shu Xue Building| Hong Kong​

"Take as much time as you need." Archer hummed, not in a rush and not too concerned about it taking too long for Antonio to do whatever he needed. He seemed like he didn't want to leave at the moment, so she'd let him stay as long as he wished. She'd take note of the plants and the odd looking growths in the vats and made a mental note to ask about those next time. Once they were ready to go, she'd walk beside him.

Once in the hall she listened quietly, nodding along with what he told her as she fell in step with him.

"I see, and I assume we are to destroy this false Grail in the process?" She asked, as they neared the conference room. If he had no answer or wasn't entirely sure, she'd just ask Ruler.

As he finished his explanation and smiled at her, she returned it easily.

"Understood, Master." She nodded as they made their place at the table. Or moreso, he did. She simply stood near him, arms behind her, shoulders drawn back and head high as she curiously looked to Rider first and foremost. She wondered if he could eat, but decided not to ask that and instead let her gaze land on each other person in the room.

As Antonio introduced her, she nodded her head in greeting and gave a simple "Hello" from where she stood, simply waiting for whatever assignment they'd be given or any information they might get in terms of the servants and masters of Light and Dark they needed to stop.

Birdsie Birdsie QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Crow Crow Xel Xel

Lorina
PqUhi3l.jpg

Lorina's walked back, no servant in clear sight at least right away. It wasn't as if there was anything dictating the servant had to be visible when it came to meeting up, just as long as they were there. She walked into the room not uttering a word as she found her place seeming to look on not showing much emotion. It was just business to her in the end, the war itself was in a way an extra 'reward' if it ever came down to it. The most important part of it all for her was ensuring her task was completed as she had been ordered by the Church. The will of her lord far outweighed her own personal needs.

Upon Naomi's introduction of Rider she just simply gave a light nod not electing to respond much more. She wasn't exactly sure how to go about responding. The whole 'meet and greet' aspect of it all was incredibly weird for her. It didn't help Naomi... or really a lot of the Master's in general didn't strike her as being much fit for the job. Then again, she had to admit she had encountered a few Magus in her work that seemed generally unimpressive who were far more dangerous and menacing then their appearance let on... though plenty of others who were cowards when coming face to face with their impending death from their heresy. Antonio who introduced Archer looked more the type to be completely lost and not knowing how to even react to basic tasks nevermind coming face to face with death.

Not seeing a reason to wait she figured it was best to introduce herself and the servant she had summoned... well at least the class.

"My name is Lorina, serving as an agent of the Church." She spoke not giving any specifics on the organization she worked under. Those matters didn't involve the Magus it seemed more fit for her to keep quiet unless there was a need to mention it. "My Servant is Saber." She spoke quite plainly. Unlike the others she didn't bother to gesture towards Saber or even ask to reveal their appearance. As far as she was concerned all that mattered was stating the class. If her servant wished to reveal themselves it was up to them but she saw no reason for her to say more at least for now. She crossed her arms clearly not ready to say any more awaiting to see any more introductions or if anything else important might be said.

Mentioned: Xel Xel Birdsie Birdsie QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Alan nodded at Naomi’s introduction, eyebrows raised at the sight of the pumpkin-headed figure she summoned, but refrained from making a comment. It was hard to tell which historical Rider might’ve been from appearance alone. Pumpkin’s originated in Central America and became symbolic for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and other autumn/harvest related holidays. He might have connections any one of those days…or he might just be someone who really liked pumpkins. A chef?

Truly difficult to tell without further inquiry, but an aura of death seemed to permeate him such that one couldn’t really doubt his status as a Servant. Or, at the very least, an anomaly of magic.

Archer was much more normal in comparison. A female from the asian continent judging from the clothing she wore. She carried herself like a warrior and seemed fairly reliable.

“Good to meet you, Rider. Archer.”

Habit nearly caused him to reach out and shake their hands. Instead, he gestured towards Ruler. “This is Pythia, who we have to thank for our gathering today. And I am Director Alan Martin of Wu Shu Xue.”

“A pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.”

And so the introductions went about.

Some spoke a lot. Some, like Lorina, revealed bare minimum. Others didn’t bother talking at all. Regardless, Alan waited until all the masters and their new servants returned to the conference room before addressing everyone present:

“Some of you might’ve been pre-warned that the 8th grail war will be a bit different from previous wars. To others it might’ve been a great shock. Regardless, I’m grateful to those that have agreed to participate…because this time it isn’t just a war for glory, honor, or a single wish. I hadn’t wanted to bring this up until I was certain you were committed to risking your life in a battle against Servants, but the 8th grail war is a war to save our world.”

Pausing to let the seriousness of the statement sink in, Alan met eyes with all 14 masters and servants before continuing. “In order to clarify, let me first explain the current circumstance of our world.”

The flat screen TV at the front of the room blared to life with a click of the remote in his hand.

Images appeared. First of a ruined church. Then a half-demolished tower. Then a warzone littered with bodies, smashed tanks coloring the background. In one image, a dragon razed the land, scorching the earth beneath it.
LostHaven LostHaven
In another, twin girls seemed to be fighting off a silver haired figure in a sea of flames. Carcasses of barely recognizable elephants spotted the setting.
Xel Xel

“Ten years ago—no, probably a bit longer than that—unidentified command seals began appearing on the bodies of certain individuals. Some white, some black. Then Servants of Light and Dark appeared all around the world and we’ve been receiving more reports of magic-related incidents. At first, they made an attempt to keep their war a relative secret. We’ve merely kept an eye on them. However, since a certain assault on London’s St. Paul’s Cathedral, things have escalated. I’m sure you’re aware of the problem that poses.”

Teams sent out to erase minds. Shut down media. Silence witnesses. The association had been working tirelessly to clean up the mess of the unsanctioned warmongers. But, even then, there was only so much that could be done.

“Even more troubling is the sudden drop of the planet’s mana that started 10 years ago. It’s been kept secret from a large majority of the public, so as not to cause a panic, but our researchers have been keeping track and there’s no denying it. The Earth’s mana is being depleted at a rate far beyond what is natural. As you, and every mage in this room should know, mana is the source of life on this planet. It can’t be destroyed. However, our records are showing a sharp decline in the planet’s mana since the Servants have made an appearance. Honestly, there’s still a bit of controversy on the topic, but the correlation is undeniable in my eyes, especially since Pythia came to Wu Shu Xue 3 years ago.”

Alan glanced at Pythia before continuing. “The Servants of the upcoming grail war will be the heroes to defeat the source of the planet’s decline. That’s what we were told. And that’s why you all were brought here. Why new rules were added to the 8th grail war. Defeating the Servants of Light and Dark would be that much simpler with your cooperation. I don’t know how it’ll be done. I don’t know which one of you will be the one to do it. However, we at Wu Xu She are placing our bets on your capabilities and Pythia’s visions.”

Alan shruged. “If helping to save the world doesn’t appeal to you, just think of this as having more enemies than you originally bargained for. You won’t win until all other master-servant pairs are defeated. And, due to the circumstances of the world right now, we have far too many master servant pairs for world to handle. To make matters worse, the Servants of Light and Dark aren’t like regular Servants—part of the reason we haven’t been able to handle them ourselves. They are stronger, backed by beings beyond our comprehension. Realistically, their war should have ended years ago. However, I’m inclined to believe that the rules of their grail are different from ours—if there were any rules to begin with.” The last part was mumbled. "That's why working together to complete the operations will be beneficial. But I think I’ve said enough for you to get the picture. I'll leave the rest to you Johnny."

Alan tossed the remote to Johnny, who caught it with ease, before swapping places with his secretary.

"This is the target for the first mission, worth 2 command seals for her successful defeat/capture."

A press of a button caused a silver haired woman to appear on the flat screen.

1574125564544.png

Cue theme song

Introduction Arc END!
The introduction arc has ended! Whoo~Starting the next arc, I'll do a quick debrief/explanation then we jump straight into action. Before I can get that started though, we'll need to see who's still with us, whether ya'll want to continue, and possibly some team reorganizations.

Hanarei Hanarei FoldedPages FoldedPages Takumi98 Takumi98 Father Gigantor Father Gigantor Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 IG42 IG42 Crow Crow Xel Xel simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit EMIYAman EMIYAman Gunnhildr Gunnhildr LostHaven LostHaven Birdsie Birdsie Ian Temero Ian Temero Arne Arne

• LostHaven LostHaven

Ryuga would sneeze hard before rubbing his nose.

"Garm.... Did you turn up the AC again? It's too f#ing cold outside right now!"

Ryuga would take a look out his window as his mind raced about the current situation.

An invite to Hong Kong.... I have a bad feeling about this, Especially with that psychotic red head ( Hanarei Hanarei ) running about...

A tiny ball of white fluff would bounce up into his lap before laying down and panting.

I see you tagged along too "Fenrir". Why would a fluffy Pomeranian follow us out into danger, knowing it might get hurt?

He would remember when it saved his life, the small dog known as Fenrir had bit hard on an attempted assassin not long back, and he was grateful for the little guy ever since.

Even though there's people and creatures who care for me.... They always end up getting killed in the end...

Kozue... Caster..... Faffy....

Tears ran down his face.

"I don't want.... To be alone anymore....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back