• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Drifters Part 2 (Closed)

Yes, old players are invited back but only as their old characters 10 years later.
I got a question.
If possible, I can fill in some missing information that wasn't covered in the last RP yes? I'm wanting to make Ryuga x Fafnir Canon, and with Ryuga still recovering from her death ten years back.

He is however now on his own team, and his enemy is both caretakers of light and Darkness.

I got a question.
If possible, I can fill in some missing information that wasn't covered in the last RP yes? I'm wanting to make Ryuga x Fafnir Canon, and with Ryuga still recovering from her death ten years back.

He is however now on his own team, and his enemy is both caretakers of light and Darkness.

Yes, though speak to the original owner of the character if you want to make anything canon.

He must be re-sumitted as a pc or npc. Keep in mind npcs have no plot armor.

Says the one who stopped posting in my roleplay, sitting here. It's probably dead now anyway, so don't bother.
The one who keeps posting and trying to help spur on interaction with other characters? One of which is a character who wants nothing to do with the group and seems to be set on going off on his own, after some particular GM went on about "people don't ever try to group up and interact with other people so you need to force them together". Not that I'm saying the GM and that character that would be mighty hypocritical of them to play are one in the same.

giphy.gif

The one who keeps posting and trying to help spur on interaction with other characters? One of which is a character who wants nothing to do with the group and seems to be set on going off on his own, after some particular GM went on about "people don't ever try to group up and interact with other people so you need to force them together". Not that I'm saying the GM and that character that would be mighty hypocritical of them to play are one in the same.

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Be nice, Hana-chan.

But with style~

This is the link to the rp for people who want an idea of what they'll be jumping into. If you intend desire to join/intend to make a cs pls let me know so I can close this thread again.

Last edited:
Hello friends! I'm not sure if you are still accepting applications! My fantasy character is a wizard that was raised in a very dark sect and has some connection to evil but he has worked tirelessly to distance himself from it. He has immersed himself in monastic vows but his abbot has encouraged him to move out and explore...to trust himself. He wears dark robs that turn into black smoke at the hems of his sleeves and bottom of the robe. He is working to trust people but tends to hide. You will know he is present by the black moths that accompany him. There may be one or there may be thousands upon thousands...they have been tied to him since he was a boy. With all of this said, I am very open to other characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back