• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Drifters Part 2 (Closed)

"So, vhat you are telling me is zat you are literally a knockoff of a character from a cartoon."

And that was how Assassin got fkn murdered by a weeb Saber. She called anime 'cartoon'.

F
This is a 100% SERIOUS role play filled with angst and drama and real issues

AND THE REAL ISSUE IS

You do not mess with a girl’s anime.

“I have no idea what she said, but I heard cartoon and anime IS NOT a cartoon!”

Master: “saber stahp it”

This is a 100% SERIOUS role play filled with angst and drama and real issues

AND THE REAL ISSUE IS

You do not mess with a girl’s anime.

“I have no idea what she said, but I heard cartoon and anime IS NOT a cartoon!”

Master: “saber stahp it”
Lol. Throughout the entire anime, nobody actually understood a thing Assassin said because of her heavy accent xd

Huh, just noticed then when I refreshed another rp. Sure, I'll join. Seeing as Misu's not coming back Vita is officially the twins' manager as they roam around America being super idols, because fuck fighting. If Rider's still open I'll snag that, otherwise I'll be a master again.

Huh, just noticed then when I refreshed another rp. Sure, I'll join. Seeing as Misu's not coming back Vita is officially the twins' manager as they roam around America being super idols, because fuck fighting. If Rider's still open I'll snag that, otherwise I'll be a master again.

Welcome back. Resubmit 10 year older Vita, including any changes to make them into a pc.

Welcome back. Resubmit 10 year older Vita, including any changes to make them into a pc.

Oh nonono, you misunderstand. I don't plan on playing Vita. You mentioned the rider twins being idols so, Vita's their manager. I'll either be Rider (if it's still available) or a new master.

Oh nonono, you misunderstand. I don't plan on playing Vita. You mentioned the rider twins being idols so, Vita's their manager. I'll either be Rider (if it's still available) or a new master.

Ah.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, this new rp (a continuation of the first) is open to 7 masters and 7 servants. Returning players have special permission to join again as their old characters (which have already been accepted). Otherwise, they undergo the same application process as everyone else. I'm not making new servant and master slots for the returning players.

Ah.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, this new rp (a continuation of the first) is open to 7 masters and 7 servants. Returning players have special permission to join again as their old characters (which have already been accepted). Otherwise, they undergo the same application process as everyone else. I'm not making new servant and master slots for the returning players.

I know all that, I'm saying I'll join as a new master if there's no servant slots open. I'm just saying where NPC Vita is cuz you mentioned older characters being used as NPCs.

I know all that, I'm saying I'll join as a new master if there's no servant slots open. I'm just saying where NPC Vita is cuz you mentioned older characters being used as NPCs.

Gotcha =P

Sadly both master and servant slots are filled at the moment. But I'll let you know if any player drops out or fails to complete a CS.

Gotcha =P

Sadly both master and servant slots are filled at the moment. But I'll let you know if any player drops out or fails to complete a CS.

Hmm, if a slot doesn't open up then I'll pull back Vita and run around being one of the OG.

Either randomize me or make me a Saber Servant Master. As for my Master char, just a heads up, I plan to take maybe a little inspiration from DMC. Don't know why, but I just feel like it. Won't be OP I promise.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Thanks for the info btw! Really helpful.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Don't tempt me when I have 64 weekly work hours, reeeee. But yeah, I don't really mind you using my character for plot purposes. Do tag me if you do tho, I'd like to read that.

Raaaaaah!
*Goes Berserk*
tenor.gif

Sorry to say Berserker is taken too... so you can't go berserk, that's Berserker's thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back