• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Drifters Part 2 (Closed)

I was about to answer something... but then I realized that sad bad despite it making sense so I'll just spare you. Just know if the time comes and things are desperate... you will be the chosen one to donate blood.
Come at me love!

My boy is the best around!

Ain't nothin gonna keep him down!

And what have you become a vampire? Hhohohoh, what a neeeeeeerrrrd.

Thing is I have no clue about some of this Fate stuff.
Like this stuff right here.
Elemental Affinity:
Magecraft/Fighting Style:
Magical Circuit Quality:
Magical Circuit Quantity:

No clue about anything. Like, I have seen some Fate stuff, so I understand most of it, more or less. Just this stuff I have never really heard of.

Haha, sorry about that. My laziness means I skimped out on a lot of explanations. Hana is correct. I'm just gonna specify a bit more about what I want for each section.

Elemental Affinity: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ether, or Imaginary Element. Pick a max of two. It tells me the magic your character is inclined to. Pretty much a ninja's chakra nature, but you know...with magic =P

Magecraft/Fighting Style: Tell me how your character fights. Describe the magic/magecraft they use. Do they know any martial arts? Dual wield guns?

Magical Circuit Quality: Pick a rank from E to A. This tells me how close their magic is to true magic (which no human in the current era has)

Magical Circuit Quantity: Pick a rank from E to A. This details the amount of output they can generate.

Rankings are as follows:

A - You're of the noblest of noble bloods. Your family has a long history of magi and you've clearly inherited the family crest which spans for generations, which can explain why your circuit quantity is so high. You're Rin Tohsaka's lvl of natural talent. Please note that even put this rank in your sheet, I'm reluctant to say you can beat a Caster class Servant in magic unless they decide to tank their magic stat (like a certain dragon caster =P)

B - Somewhere between A and C.

C - You're pretty much the average joe mage that can be found in the Clocktower.

D - Somewhere between C and E.

E - Haha, you're practically a normie. You're Shiro's level at the beginning of the series. Even if you learn magic, you probably wouldn't be very good at it. Who needs magic, when you have guns, amirite? Though your quality and quantity is poor, you at least have enough to maintain a Servant. Kinda. Please note that just because your natural circuits are thus, it doesn't mean it can't increased in the rp via circuit transfer or other alternative means. It just means you are born with poor affinity when it comes to magic.

Choosing a ranking tells me the type of character you're trying to create.

Actually we already have 7/7 Masters =P All spots are pretty much closed unless someone decides to quit.

simj26 simj26
My apologies. My mind was clearly in la-la land.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel I got the numbers wrong, you cool if I change the number of troopers summoned via Assassin's NP from 1000 to 2700 men? The Ainsatzgruppen started off with that many members and ended up with around 4200 when they invaded Poland.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel I got the numbers wrong, you cool if I change the number of troopers summoned via Assassin's NP from 1000 to 2700 men? The Ainsatzgruppen started off with that many members and ended up with around 4200 when they invaded Poland.

Sure.

DIB.... *Noticed she finished her Master character already* DAMN IT!

Haha, if I don't hear from anyone else, you can have in Hana-chan^^

FoldedPages FoldedPages I'm disappointed that she doesn't have an NP that literally turns herself into a sword.
Edit: Saber, I'm talking about Saber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back