• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

There i did a post... a meh post and it wasn't very flashy but hey, given the advantage it would make sense anyways for my character to not go strike right away and at least offer a chance of surrender. It also let me write less so I could very quickly throw together a response.

Hey, that's not the Benny Hill theme.

I get inspired by anime songs to write anime.

that's a lot of new posts

I'm impressed as well. Go Drifters go.

There i did a post... a meh post and it wasn't very flashy but hey, given the advantage it would make sense anyways for my character to not go strike right away and at least offer a chance of surrender. It also let me write less so I could very quickly throw together a response.

lol, I completely forgot that POW is a thing.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DID A YOLO SUMMON AHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 567796

Congratz.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

That's right. Save Jack. He's my favorite^^

Never neglect sleep. Most of the conversations here are pretty meaningless anyway.
Don't worry, I value my sleep highly. The only thing that can stop me from going to sleep when I need to is restlessness. And reading. And posting.

That's also the reason why I only post in here every like, 10 pages of ooc, lmao.

Last edited:
Don't worry, I value my sleep highly. The only thing that can stop me from going to sleep when I need to i restlessness. And reading. And posting.

That's also the reason why I only post in here every like, 10 pages of ooc, lmao.

That's perfectly fine. Posting IC is the important part. Chatter is chatter. I'm an introvert so I prefer lurking/reading for the most part, only butting in when I have something to say. Chat. Don't chat. It simply exists as place to ask questions, plot, or just interact with other players if desired.

Speaking of sleep, good morning.☀

Morning.

lol, I completely forgot that POW is a thing.
Pssh naturally it is, we aren't barbarians here who view murder the only reasonable way of victory! Though likely it would also involve the Masters relinquishing their Command Seals and forcing their servant to kill themselves... something L Lancer wouldn't be the biggest fan of, granted given the stakes she would probably reluctantly have to agree.

Pssh naturally it is, we aren't barbarians here who view murder the only reasonable way of victory! Though likely it would also involve the Masters relinquishing their Command Seals and forcing their servant to kill themselves... something L Lancer wouldn't be the biggest fan of, granted given the stakes she would probably reluctantly have to agree.
Sorry Diarmuid...

Sorry Diarmuid...
That's his cost for not designing himself as a Lancer with Luck actually more on his side! You see that is why L Lancer is OP, she has counter measures to prevent the ol 'stab self with spear' issue, as such she is invulnerable!

That's his cost for not designing himself as a Lancer with Luck actually more on his side! You see that is why L Lancer is OP, she has counter measures to prevent the ol 'stab self with spear' issue, as such she is invulnerable!
Is that countermeasure B rank luck or something that actually makes sense? Luck doesn’t influence people’s decisions unless they don’t know anything about either choice.

Is that countermeasure B rank luck or something that actually makes sense? Luck doesn’t influence people’s decisions unless they don’t know anything about either choice.
Hey now, luck plays some part either way. Its a weird stat as it is.

Luck affects plot conveniences. See how Garm gets attacked on the his 1st day? She how he gets attacked 3 days later by the same Valkyrie. That's E-rank luck right there.

Then there's Faffy that shot by an evil priest. E luck.

To be fair, L Lancer's luck is a bit strange. Its not so much stuff didn't happen to her that was bad for her, as much as with the bad stuff that happened a lot of it turned out to benefit her greatly. :P One of those "Oh... well I just lost my job... but I took up a hobby and things happened with it that made me hugely rich and successful." :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back