• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

So, I caught up on slime recently.
maxresdefault.jpg
Who is the best girl and why is it Shion?

I kind of keep up with slime because I started, but I can't get into it because things go by too easily for the main character.

tumblr_pj55su4BCL1v6bs4yo6_r1_250.gif

^She's my favorite of the female characters. But Shion's cute, I guess.

Assassin will know every detail of Vita by day 1 because people can't stop blabbering about her.
Okay. Well, there's the possibility of sending missionaries to convert them to Vitaism.

And so Vita wakes up to find herself a celebrity and head of a new religion based around her. "Rider!? What the fuck? There's reporters climbing the tree outside my window. What the fuck did you do?"

I kind of keep up with slime because I started, but I can't get into it because things go by too easily for the main character.

tumblr_pj55su4BCL1v6bs4yo6_r1_250.gif

^She's my favorite of the female characters. But Shion's cute, I guess.
I had the same problem the first time I tried watching it, but I started watching it as something closer to a Minecraft anime than Log Horizon the Second, and I've been enjoying it a lot more since then.

I've been twiddling my thumbs all day, my fingers aching to type something.

Also, help, I'm running a D&D irl and my friend, right, he made a fighter who's specked so heavily into AC, it's 19. A monster has to roll a crit to do damage to him. So I'm trying to make monsters, right? That can hurt him, without obliterating all of the glass canons.

OH. NO. I HAVE MADE A GRAVE ERROR! Continuity is ruined. War over, Dark Caretaker please do your reset. I started Vita's rp as her returning from school on September the 15th. BUT SEPTEMBER 15TH IS A SUNDAY! THERE IS NO SCHOOL ON SUNDAY!

Also, help, I'm running a D&D irl and my friend, right, he made a fighter who's specked so heavily into AC, it's 19. A monster has to roll a crit to do damage to him. So I'm trying to make monsters, right? That can hurt him, without obliterating all of the glass canons.
monsters that deal damage based on effects/conditions might work. Like those things where say, there's a toxin and you have to roll a constitution save or take damage automatically.

Ranged enemies that focus on attacking that guy might also be effective.

And lastly monsters that themselves have high AC

Have the monster focus on magic, specifically spells that force a save rather than fighting his AC, such as area attacks or charms (his high AC becomes less of a good thing for him when his character's been hypnotized into fighting for the enemy.:evilteeth:)

If his AC is armor based give your monster touch attacks, like a vampire's life drain or a Ghoul's paralyzing touch. If his AC is Dex based then put him in situations where he's flatfooted, such as having enemies flank him (might only be in 3.5) or making him fight in a swamp.

Also I'm pretty sure (and as a DM myself I'm horrified that I'm suggesting this) that enemies that do damage while grappling [shudders], such as snakes, don't give a damn about your AC.

Prince_ Prince_ one more thing you could do is have the enemies basically realize it's pointless to attack the guy after a while, and just go for his comrades instead, since D&D doesn't have taunts

OH. NO. I HAVE MADE A GRAVE ERROR! Continuity is ruined. War over, Dark Caretaker please do your reset. I started Vita's rp as her returning from school on September the 15th. BUT SEPTEMBER 15TH IS A SUNDAY! THERE IS NO SCHOOL ON SUNDAY!

lol. Depending on what the year it is, you might be okay. Though breaking the calendar's hardly a big deal ^^

I've been twiddling my thumbs all day, my fingers aching to type something.

Soon.

Though I can't promise today.

1550516818766.png

Oh. Zerker is that dude who had super strength until his hair gets cut or something.

Genderbend Samson, amirite or am I right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back