• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Everyone for some reason, is living in Vita's house (ALL servants and masters), and the neighbourhood has to deal with their bullshit and shenanigans on a daily basis.

Garm becomes a bouncer.
Local middle school students start a cult.
Rando: 'Hey, scrawny boy, you're going to let me in, or you're in for a world of hurt.'
Garm: 'Thou shalt not pass.'
Rando: 'Try me, weirdo!'
*sword slashing sounds*
Rando: 'Mr. Bouncer, i don't feel so good..' withers to nothing
Garm: In perfect, modern English
'Fuck you. I don't get paid enough for this'
Crime rates decrease exponentially because there's this masked weirdo keeps instantly deleting thugs who tries to get into the bar.
Middle schoolers start a cult over riders.
This random dragon is just flying over the sky with an entire cargo container of takeout.
Some little redhead is just like... at the strip club.
You know how it goes.

Whenever Assassin of Light shows up, she gets immediately killed. It starts with her trying to speak only to be killed before she gets to say one syllable.

*notes all down for comedy spin-off*

Sad. Finkle gets her voice all to himself.

Yep. Her voice is to die for ^_^

Rider​
"I'm thirteen, and I was born in Texas."
I know several people who could say that truthfully. Though I know more that would say fourteen.
' Well, I'm glad you're alright, I'll make sure whatever just happened won't happen again just to be safe.' While he didn't fully understand it, he could assume enough out of the events that happened to hopefully prevent it from happening again.

So much for getting along. Hakan wasn't a big fan of Caster's tone, and would of chastized her himself if Shani hadn't, and upon her rising anger he winced slightly as she began to drain him of mana. Her yelling on top of that made his head ache just slightly.

"Hey, Shani...we'll find it. Just take a couple deep breaths and try to calm down, okay?" He assured, hoping to calm the Berserker down while also keeping any strain or tiredness from his voice in case it may worry her. Though he felt the need to address Caster, in case she thought of coming up with a retort that may or may not anger Shani any further.

Who knew he'd be the negotiator between two servants who could most definitely kill him if they so chose?

"Caster, before saying something like that please think about your words carefully for a moment." His tone was somewhat stern as he released a small sigh through his nose. Deciding not to add anything else to that, Hakan simply walked in the general area he had picked up the sound of coins scattered earlier. Sitting on his knees, he mentally sighed upon sitting and would've slumped if he didn't think that'd make his companion worry.

"Shani, try over here? I think I heard it in this general direction. If we can't find it, then we can try again later....or ask our dear friend Caster to help." He called, motioning for his servant to come look if she so pleased. Offering Caster to possibly help was, in a way, slight payback for Shani's anger and ultimately his body starting to feel tired and heavy like a sack of bricks.

@Ian Temero LostHaven LostHaven @The One Eyed Bandit
You can do it Hakan/ Takumi98 Takumi98 .
Lawrence and Anna Finkle“Tomorrow. I already bought the tickets when Ms. Rika called. I’m hoping to finish packing tonight and take the first flight to England in the morning.”
Read trivia section. Are you sure you're not doing this on purpose QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ?
Vita RichterSeptember 16th - 3:08pm

sample_ef691d4d9ae560d1e5abe00760a2853b.jpg
The pair got grins on their faces, a fact that Vita knew meant she was about to be upset. The blonde grabbed Rider's hand and quickly pulled her forward, running into the shop with the brunette trailing right behind. They were all laughs as they called out "Vita's treating us!" "Yay!" Amy looked down at the girl she was dragging, letting her in on the situation as she opened the cafe door. "Vita's paying so order whatever you want!" Vita was caught off guard by their antics, she knew they were up to something but not that. All she could do was stammer out a "W-wha!? I never agreed to that!" before chasing after them. "I'll pay for Tran, you two freeloaders can buy your own shit!" The pair just laughed at the response, it was always so easy to rile Vita up and they never got tired of it.

Streets of Cheyenne
Interactions: Misuteeku Misuteeku (Rider)​
The eternal problem.

It'd be so cool when Caster and Zerker are fighting and Ruler just steps in and commands both to stahp!

Like, Caster's gone corpsewyrm and Zerker's getting overwhelmed, and Ruler's just steps out of nowhere, and be like: 'Caster. Halt.'
The power rulers have is fascinating. Imagine if the ruler was a shipper.

"Caster, Lancer, by the power of my command seals. Kiss."

"Hey, Phan. I need you to deal with the people that are watching us." The Older Rider said through the link. "Uh... About that, I'm kinda busy right now." A frown grew on the Older Rider's face. What was she doing that was more important than protecting Vita?

@Xel
Trying not to die probably. Will this be our first fight between players or will those madwomen beat them to it?

I made a mistake. So I left some white noise on overnight to help me sleep. But for some reason my wifi was off. So. That chewed through my data pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back