• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Hmm, buttons huh? I wonder which one I should press.

Finkle post will come next btw.

Misuteeku Misuteeku
Prepare? Why do you need to prepare? Saber's only gonna go say hello^^

Takumi98 Takumi98
So glad I'm not in Hakan's shoes.

Even in a holy grail war he somehow became the negotiator between others. Probably will kick the bucket if this becomes a regular thing lol

Or he just lowkey becomes the metaphorical punching bag of Light Faction like Yato from Noragami

Oh hey, idea for the comedy spin off lmao

Even in a holy grail war he somehow became the negotiator between others. Probably will kick the bucket if this becomes a regular thing lol

Or he just lowkey becomes the metaphorical punching bag of Light Faction like Yato from Noragami

tenor.gif

I do like watching comedy.

Also, on a more serious topic, it’s likely that until tomorrow I’ll be unable to muster the internet to do anything IC related. Guess why ;D. Your hint is that it’s something fun.

Fafnir just ran off. Are you proud of yourself? Now she's going to walk into a servant of dark and get killed.

Hope ya proud of what you've done.

Everyone for some reason, is living in Vita's house (ALL servants and masters), and the neighbourhood has to deal with their bullshit and shenanigans on a daily basis.

Fafnir just ran off. Are you proud of yourself? Now she's going to walk into a servant of dark and get killed.

Hope ya proud of what you've done.

She'll need to leave the country if she wants to find a Servant of Dark.

Everyone for some reason, is living in Vita's house (ALL servants and masters), and the neighbourhood has to deal with their bullshit and shenanigans on a daily basis.

Sounds exhausting.

Garm becomes a bouncer.
Rando: 'Hey, scrawny boy, you're going to let me in, or you're in for a world of hurt.'
Garm: 'Thou shalt not pass.'
Rando: 'Try me, weirdo!'
*sword slashing sounds*
Rando: 'Mr. Bouncer, i don't feel so good..' withers to nothing
Garm: In perfect, modern English
'Fuck you. I don't get paid enough for this'

Local middle school students start a cult.
Crime rates decrease exponentially because there's this masked weirdo keeps instantly deleting thugs who tries to get into the bar.
Middle schoolers start a cult over riders.
This random dragon is just flying over the sky with an entire cargo container of takeout.
Some little redhead is just like... at the strip club.
You know how it goes.

Whenever Assassin of Light shows up, she gets immediately killed. It starts with her trying to speak only to be killed before she gets to say one syllable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back