• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Nah its fine. As you long as you didn't state he succeeded in that there is no potential contradiction. Thanks for clarifying.

You're welcome. I've gotten used to wording it in a way that a character is attempting an action so that if it doesn't work out, they react to that in the next post of mine, so I didn't think to clarify a bit more on that.

You're welcome. I've gotten used to wording it in a way that a character is attempting an action so that if it doesn't work out, they react to that in the next post of mine, so I didn't think to clarify a bit more on that.
Ye, it's just that the phrase "he shakily attempted to get some distance from the house in case he had to use any magecraft" makes it sound like he is already running, given that is the kind of context where it is usually used. Still, my mistake in this case.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Should I toss a post given the scenario retreating or is better to wait?

Sorry for the late reply. I'm hitting the study period of my life and am finding myself more and more forgetful lately=p Post if you'd like, but I wouldn't wait for me. Tbh, I'm considering closing this rp... or handing it to someone else who can gm properly since I've been having a hard time finding the time or motivation to do so.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm hitting the study period of my life and am finding myself more and more forgetful lately=p Post if you'd like, but I wouldn't wait for me. Tbh, I'm considering closing this rp... or handing it to someone else who can gm properly since I've been having a hard time finding the time or motivation to do so.
Ah I see... sorry to hear. >.<

Yeah, that’s sad.

That's understandable, IRL comes first after all. It's sad to see this go, but if that is the decision you've come to, then I suppose it can't be helped. Best of luck with your studies!

I nominate Idea Idea for the role of the GM!
Thank for the vote of confidence, it means a lot :) That said, I wouldn't run this RP if offered, for two main reasons:
1. There's too much information I'm not on par with, and too many decisions that fall outside of my comfort zone as a GM. From character abilities and identities, to elements of the story that I frankly couldn't keep up with due to the lack of notifications and my own lack of participation for a long time given the absense of a partner, there's too much info I don't know at this time and probably wouldn't be able to retain right away, and furthermore QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel is a lot more lax than me when it comes to what they allow players or not (in like abilities and stuff).

2. Taking on an RP as a GM is a much bigger task, requiring much more interest in an idea than being a player in that RP- and at this time, I just don't have that level of interest. If anything, I have some projects of my own I want to GM.

Yeah, that’s sad.

I'm the one who ought apologize for cutting things short. Thank you so much for being part of the rp and I hope we meet again in another.

That's understandable, IRL comes first after all. It's sad to see this go, but if that is the decision you've come to, then I suppose it can't be helped. Best of luck with your studies!

Thank you! Will do.

Thank for the vote of confidence, it means a lot :) That said, I wouldn't run this RP if offered, for two main reasons:
1. There's too much information I'm not on par with, and too many decisions that fall outside of my comfort zone as a GM. From character abilities and identities, to elements of the story that I frankly couldn't keep up with due to the lack of notifications and my own lack of participation for a long time given the absense of a partner, there's too much info I don't know at this time and probably wouldn't be able to retain right away, and furthermore QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel is a lot more lax than me when it comes to what they allow players or not (in like abilities and stuff).

2. Taking on an RP as a GM is a much bigger task, requiring much more interest in an idea than being a player in that RP- and at this time, I just don't have that level of interest. If anything, I have some projects of my own I want to GM.

Understandable, lol. I was probably too lax with this rp for my own good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back