• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Crossover (Looking for Players)

Sorry, I was a little confused about the requirements and direct messaged her for clarification and we came to the conclusion of Caster for the person I had in mind. I’m sad to see you go and hope you change your mind ♥
Blow it out your ass

Gotta love Fate stories! I hope you don't mind if I call dibs on Berserker. Can't pass up an opportunity to be my favorite class. ;)

I would like to say that CatJones has every right to be mad, they reserved the Caster role first and you didn't give proper notice to either parties about whether or not that role was claimed. You as a GM have to keep note and step up, however I am not condoning the way CatJones insulted you. Just saying you have to be more forward with things. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

I would like to say that CatJones has every right to be mad, they reserved the Caster role first and you didn't give proper notice to either parties about whether or not that role was claimed. You as a GM have to keep note and step up, however I am not condoning the way CatJones insulted you. Just saying you have to be more forward with things. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Technically, I had claimed it first.

It unfortunately just was not updated in the main thread before Cat had changed their mind for Berserker. As stated, I asked our GM a question in DM’s because I was confused at the requirements.

Then it's Illya's fault.
I’m not sure I would say it’s their “fault.” They said yes to me asking if that was okay at 4:12 pm my time then I’m guessing went offline for the remainder of the night until today. Then, Cat had tried to change it after 5 pm my time.

We all have lives outside of RPN so I don’t believe you can fault someone for logging off for the day and they did promptly change and update the list when pointed out to them.

I’m not sure I would say it’s their “fault.” They said yes to me asking if that was okay at 4:12 pm my time then I’m guessing went offline for the remainder of the night until today. Then, Cat had tried to change it after 5 pm my time.

We all have lives outside of RPN so I don’t believe you can fault someone for logging off for the day and they did promptly change and update the list when pointed out to them.
I'm not really mad, just pointing it out. And you do definitely have a point.

I'm not really mad, just pointing it out. And you do definitely have a point.
I do agree that the list should have been updated ASAP or sooner, but GM’ing is already hard enough, so I can understand. I’m not trying to fight or anything, just pointing out things that you cannot see from this thread.

I chose to PM because I didn’t want to litter this thread with my dumbass questions 😂😭

I do agree that the list should have been updated ASAP or sooner, but GM’ing is already hard enough, so I can understand. I’m not trying to fight or anything, just pointing out things that you cannot see from this thread.

I chose to PM because I didn’t want to litter this thread with my dumbass questions 😂😭
Agreed.

For fairness sake, I was out of line. But at the moment, the platitude of 'sad to see you go' after what seemed to me, personally, as a lack of integrity, it came across as a little condescending. For whatever it's worth, sorry.

For fairness sake, I was out of line. But at the moment, the platitude of 'sad to see you go' after what seemed to me, personally, as a lack of integrity, it came across as a little condescending. For whatever it's worth, sorry.
I accept your apology and I apologize as well for the miscommunication. I did not realize that you believed I had taken the role from you. I wholeheartedly meant what I said, and would love to have you participate in the role play (seeing as you were just as excited as I was for the concept).

That's quite alright. Best of luck to you all in this endeavor

Last edited:
Understood.

Ah I wasn't counting you nor me, we still need 5 more masters. I might be able to create another master if the situation calls for it.

Master here, call me Usain Bolt cause i'mma book it from danger faster than a man can start a fight online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back