• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Crossover (Looking for Players)

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
Hello. I would like to try and start my own version of the Holy Grail War.

This will be a standard 7 Masters and 7 Servants type of Grail War, with a unique twist.

You may use any character from other media as long as they were around before the year 1500 CE.

In other words, you could play as Nanoha Takamachi, Godzilla, Tart (Puella Magi), or even the Assassin Ezio.

Of course, I'll be needing a CS for your servant, as well as any Masters interested in this little experiment.

This is currently the recruiting thread, and the current Servant spots open are:
All Servant spots are now taken.
We are sorry if you couldn't make it in time.

And Master Spots currently available are 3.

The plot and CS will be up shortly, as well as ooc

Last edited:
CS thread is up!

Hello. I would like to try and start my own version of the Holy Grail War.

This will be a standard 7 Masters and 7 Servants type of Grail War, with a unique twist.

You may use any character from other media as long as they were around before the year 1500 CE.

In other words, you could play as Nanoha Takamachi, Godzilla, Tart (Puella Magi), or even the Assassin Ezio.

Of course, I'll be needing a CS for your servant, as well as any Masters interested in this little experiment.

This is currently the recruiting thread, and the current Servant spots open are:

Saber
Archer
Caster
Berserker
Rider
Lancer
Assassin

And Master Spots currently available are 7.

I’m interested. I’m a little confused though. If I wanted to use another person from a different media, do they need to fit the criteria for a certain class or can I tweak them a little to fit the class? IE I want to call Archer but the person I have in mind does not have a projectile weapon in their original media. Or can I simply create one and just use the FC?

I’m interested. I’m a little confused though. If I wanted to use another person from a different media, do they need to fit the criteria for a certain class or can I tweak them a little to fit the class? IE I want to call Archer but the person I have in mind does not have a projectile weapon in their original media. Or can I simply create one and just use the FC?
They have to meet the requirements. You can't use FC for Servants.

OOC Link

If you still need people, I wouldn't mind taking the Berserker spot

Saber
Archer
Caster
Berserker
Rider
Lancer
Assassin

And Master Spots currently available are 7.

Then maybe you should change this if you offer positions to people outside of the recruitment thread.

Then maybe you should change this if you offer positions to people outside of the recruitment thread.
Sorry, I was a little confused about the requirements and direct messaged her for clarification and we came to the conclusion of Caster for the person I had in mind. I’m sad to see you go and hope you change your mind ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back