• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Crossover (Looking for Players)

Oh it's just a battle royale fate style but with video game characters... Probably gonna piss off some Fate/ fanatics but alright.

Time to make Fafnir but she's a master now. omegalul.
I am starting to think my characters chances of living are getting smaller, and smaller

First we got Kiritsugu 2.0 but with a vagina now we got Fafnir this is going GREAT. Here I am just a little normal mage boy without any super cool power or mystic eyes or whatever
inb4 she summons her own Caster Servant. Double the shenanigans.
Also that reminds me of Prelati

TMW Caster is actually helpful.
Someone there: Why is hell frozen?
You know, for the Fate/ rp i was making, I wanted to try get Garm and Svava in it because in Drifters, Svava used that NP on the poor boi.

Inb4 Caster is Gandalf. XD

Man I feel like I am the biggest third wheel to the coolest thing ever. Like man I wish I was there for Fate/Drifters. If you don't mind me asking what was the relationship between all the masters like.

Man I feel like I am the biggest third wheel to the coolest thing ever. Like man I wish I was there for Fate/Drifters. If you don't mind me asking what was the relationship between all the masters like.
Too little interaction between them TBH.

Oh yeah I heard about that before, how that works I have no idea. Also her servant better be Muramasa Shirou

Hello, hello! Might I snag that last servant spot?
I've got the CS thread, just gotta fill everything out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back