• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Convergence

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
–DUSK OF THE FIRST NIGHT–

To most people, this is but an ordinary night in the serene, man made utopia that is Erzabet Island. However, to the governing figures of the half century old man made island, it’s the beginning of a celebratory ritual for their 50th year being afloat. The ritual that is warfare in its core; one that results in a wish that would be able to shake the world in its core.

The 5th Erzabet Holy Grail War.​

Preparations for this celebratory war are currently underway within the massive centerpiece of the island’s city. Deep within the Fairy District, on the premium section of the city accessible only by the elite of the elites. The Queen’s Tower, with its floral warm neon lights basking the busy city streets on the lower districts. Most asleep, though some enjoy the exhilarating nightlife.

Not that it concerns the men that run the city. Those men are concerned with more otherworldly affairs.

bceb0795af7ca9f41697f81f94b5c400.png

--{[Noah Sebastian Barthory]}--
Spectator from a Long Line of Tyrants​

Gentlemen. Tonight is a special night.” A man wearing a red suit and a fancy white cravat entered a room filled with monitors. Computer and monitoring equipment lined up in rows, all occupied by men in white coats tip tapping away on their console’s keypads. Writing important code that maintains the island itself. “How goes the status of the preparations for the War?”

ESDw7lCW4AIrO-q.jpg:large

--{[Benjamin Turner]}--​

Sir, all of the Relics have been sent and accounted for.” One of the while lab coats spoke, a young teenager. “With their blood samples obtained upon opening the packages, the Servants should’ve been automatically summoned earlier this 6pm.” He explained as the red clad man noticed that only two of the Relics appeared to be on screen; no sign of the third and final relic.

And what of the Gilded Commando?

T-the Gun?” The Assistant asked, swiping away at his Tablet to show footage of the selected Master for that Relic receiving the package; a Nun from a Church at the 2nd District taking in the package from the doorstep. “She got it, but we're not sure if she opened the package or not. The Nun didn't seem all that interested in reading the letter when she took it in...

So the third Master of the Grail War has yet to be registered?

Precisely, Mr. Barthory. Perhaps we should, uh, retrieve it and select a new Master in her stead?

No, no. Let her keep it.” The man nodded, smiling to himself, “I’m sure Fate has plans for the Master of the Gilded Commando.” He spoke. “For now, let the two Masters fight for supremacy on this Erzabet Grail War! ‘Tis a shame that only 4 Servants are active at the moment…Not enough to power our Grail.

About that, sir…” The Assistant gulped, “We may have a situation.

And that is...?” The man turned to the assistant with a raised brow.

The Relics…Summoned 7 Servants each.

Wherever the Masters were have either gotten acquainted with their newly acquired army of Servants without the need of a ritual, have been greeted with said Servants,

Or if you’re the Big Boi, is having a gay old time somewhere in the 2nd District.

--

The Master of Sin ~ Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The Master of Colors ~ Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Big Boi ~ Topless Topless

The night was young. The moon was in full bloom, as Ryuga stood in front of the summoning circle before him. 4 shadow figures stood off to the side, as Ryuga spoke to himself, with eyes closed.

"Let my very essence empower your being. Fire, Ice, Earth, and Air. Elements converge on the circle. I offer a living person as a catalyst for your summon."

As he said this, another being appeared. A cybernetic being not in any way human. It had a girl, probably in her early 20's, trapped between its claws. "Please! Let me go! I don't want to die! I'm expecting a child in a few months!"

The male stopped chanting as he looked at the woman. She was wearing pretty common clothes, jeans, a T-Shirt, and a jacket. He could see the slight bulge at her stomach.

"Assassin, let her go."

Assassin, its apparent name, withdrew its claws as the girl looked at Assassin. She felt very scared about where she was. "Come here." He said, holding out a hand. "I won't hurt you. I just want to know something."

"Something? What is it you want to know?"

"This world, do you believe it deserves a second chance?"

The girl was silent for a second, as Ryuga hugged her in comfort, before answering.

"Of course! Even if today is a bad day, there's always hope that tomorrow goes well-"

She felt something stab her in the gut, right where her child was being born. Blood seeped out of the wound as a blade hilt was there. Ryuga whispered to her calmly, his eyes were covered by his hair, as she felt her life fade in a flash. "Wrong answer"

He then threw the woman's lifeless body into the center of the circle. Her body melted into red ooze, then filled into the circle, following the markings scratched into the ground. Soon, a rose colored pillar erupted from the center. It vanished just as fast, and a man with spiky black hair was standing in the center of the circle.

"Where the hell am I?" He asked. Clearly he wasn't happy about where he was. Ryuga sheathed the weapon he used to murder the pregnant woman before asking a question. "Are you Caster? My Caster?"

"And what if I am? I don't have to listen to a Ningen like you!"

Ryuga held up a golden orb with red markings all around it. "Funny. I summoned you, meaning you are serving under me." He replied with a knowing smirk.

Caster growled before charging at Ryuga. He immediately threw a punch towards Ryuga's face, only for it to be caught by another person's hand, as an menacing aura emanated from the impact.

Aztec Dubstep intensifies

Caster looked towards the owner of the hand that blocked his fist, as Ryuga sighed. "Archer, please set Caster in his place. He needs to know who exactly is in charge here."

Archer was a very muscular man, of imposing build, and dressed in what seemed to be ancient garb that was common in his time. Archer responded, his eyes locked into Caster's. "I can tell you are similar to me, if not a Pillar Man yourself."

"The fuck is a Pillar Man?!" Caster asked, before Archer grabbed him by the face and lifted him into the air, before slamming him into the ground. Caster's head left a small crater beneath it.

Aztec Dubstep ends

Ryuga proceeded to head towards the inside of his mansion. He stopped after he reached the entrance, two men stood there. One was Leaning against one of the double doors, arms crossed while watching the fight. The other is staring at a ring of some kind with pointers on it in his hands.

"Between Caster and Archer, I wouldn't want to be in Caster's position right now." The guy at the door spoke.

Ryuga smiled as he passed the man. "You shouldn't worry about it, Rider. You could beat either of them in one on one."

Rider chuckled in response as Ryuga headed inside, but not before he also spoke to the other person. "You could give him trouble too, Avenger." Avenger's turn to chuckle. "Spare me your praise. You know that I'm saving Diabound for an actual fight against another servant. Infighting with your other servants don't count."

"Perhaps so." Ryuga replied, smirking as he went in.

While Archer duked it out with Caster, Ryuga headed towards his bedroom. He soon came upon it and opened the door. The colors of the room were blood red. The color of death. Also his family's most preferred color in terms of dress, accented by Black usually. Ryuga approached the desk at the back of the room as he sat down, and opened a drawer. He pulled out a fragment of some kind to look at, as he slid the drawer back. Soon, a look of sadness appeared on his face.

Faffy… I will do what I promised to you. Humanity will be erased from this world. I won't let you down….

Benjamin had another day of work and he can finally have the peace he deserved. He was driving in his car going home and while at it, he thinks of what his mother is cooking. There isn't much traffic going on for now so he should be home quicker. He finally got home just as his mother had finished making dinner.

"I'm home!" He announced when he entered his abode. His nose caught whiff of the good smell of dinner. Entering the kitchen he would see his mother putting food on the table and his father seated. "There's my big boy!" His father exclaimed upon seeing him, much to Benjamin's delight. "So, how was work?" His father asked. "Stressful as usual. Had to refurbish a few broken PCs and then update the inventory system for new products." Benjamin answered as he settled down and take his portion of food. His mother sat next to him.

After saying their prayers, they begin to eat.

Are you our Master?” Called out a voice as Kozaku Shirou was taken aback by the gathering in front of him. A Colorful Crowd of men and women. Man or otherwise. Speaking for the crowd was but a young blonde in a german military uniform.

Seeing the mark on his hand, Kozaku knew that these two events can’t be correlated, as simply by thinking about it, the antique shield he was given by mail suddenly appeared in his arm, each of the engravings glowing red. Pulsing with prana.

“...Yes.” Kozaku nodded, “I think I am your Master.”

Good. That means we’re not illegal summons. Ain’t that right, bluey?” The biggest one of the seven, a bald man clad in a leather, blood soaked trenchcoat made his way through the crowd, chuckling at the blue armored man, who simply sighed as he rubbed his head. “Now then, when do we get killin’?

“E-Excuse me?!” Kozaku asked in shock of the man’s words, prompting him to raise a brow.

What, you mean to tell me you never knew what the Grail War’s about?” The man asked.

“No! I literally just found out about it!” Kozaku answered, “All I know is that it’s some kind of Mage Contest that if you win, you’ll get a Wish. I didn’t think it’ll involve any murder…”

Exactly, Master. It won’t.” The Blue Man stepped forth, “We’re only authorized to eliminate other Servants–other Mages that radiate Mana.” The blue one explained, “As long as you command it, we shall not lay a hand on innocent civilians.

Hah! What else did I mean by killin’?” The Bald One guffawed, “I’m an honest to god Warmonger, not some boring ol’ murderer. The fun part's watchin' em try to fight back.” He shrugged with a bright smile on his face, much to the blue man’s dismay.

You could’ve worded it a little better, Berserker.

What? Killin’s a part of war, ain’t that right, Archie?

It’s Archer. You know that.

Enough!” Boomed the voice of the blonde girl from before, shushing the men up with but a glare from the german child, befitting of a hardened military general. “We can get acquainted after our orders have been issued. At least behave yourselves until then.” She scoffs, turning to the Master with a nod.

“T…Thank you, err…”

Call me Caster. As per the rules of this ridiculous war, I am not allowed to disclose my identity. Nor do any of your Servants.” The girl called Caster explained, turning to the other Servants. “However, I can only divulge their Class Names–in which you shall refer to them as. The ones who spoke before are Archer and Berserker.”

Sir!” The Archer saluted his Master, while the Berserker simply crossed his arms and chuckled a bit, much to Caster’s Dismay.

The black sissy on your couch is Rider.” Caster turned to the tattoo’d girl reading a leather book, clad in all black sleeveless coat, corset and frilly skirt.

. . .” The Rider kept to herself as she flipped through her book with one hand, holding her cane to the ground with the other; the cane appearing to be bladed.

The creep beside her is Assassin.

Now that’s just rude.” The seemingly normal blonde in a purple suit-paints sighs, adjusting his ominous skull designed tie. “I am not a creep.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that while oogling at Rider’s hands.

...You have very odd tastes, Assassin.” Rider finally spoke in a low, raspy voice. Almost as if she hasn’t spoken in a good while.

Tsk. To each their own, as I say.” Assassin simply groaned, rubbing his forehead.

The Pretender.” Caster turned to purple haired woman with but a samurai’s shoulderguard atop her purple kimono, arms crossed as she silently watches the events unfold. “Though her Class is abnormal, she seems to be an extra Saber. Fortunately for us.

“Saber?”

“Swordsman class. Strongest out of the Seven Base Classes.” Caster explained, “They are your ace in the hole; lest you strategize around your other troops well. Though we lack a Lancer, we make up with it in the raw power Sabers bring to the table.” She said, turning to the woman in red and black–a sword-like horn being her most distinct feature amongst her colored hair. “That girl over there is your actual Saber.”

“Huh…” Kozaku nodded, rubbing his chin as he observed the girl reading a large tome, nodding to herself as the Master turned to Caster. “Well…I don’t think anyone’s gonna attack this late. Why don’t we set out in the morning?”

No. Servants are not permitted to move around during the day.” Caster explained with a sigh, “It’s to promote secrecy. Ensure that this bloody hidden war does not come to light.” She turned to her Master with a rather annoyed look. “Which is why we await your orders to move out now.

“R-right…Well.” Kozaku rubs his chin, “I, uh…I think we should spread out and look for the other Masters.” Kozaku says, prompting his Caster to nod.

Very well. Reconnaissance it is.” Caster promptly turned to the other Servants, who had heard their Master speak. “Troops, listen well. Our task for tonight is to spread out to the other Districts and sniff out the other pansies hiding behind their Servants.” She explained as the Servants all stood in attention, listening to the Caster speak. “Letting them hide and think nothing bad is going to happen on the first night is no good way to start of a Holy Grail War.” She let out a smirk. “Let’s leave them a message, shall we?

Hah! Finally!” Berserker chuckled, promptly fading out of sight and moving out ahead of the others.

Tsk. Damned buffoon.” Caster sighs, “Pretender. I’m leaving you in charge of protecting the Master.

Very well. None shall touch a hair on his body.” Pretender nods as Caster turns to the rest of the Servants.

I’ll go after Berserker. The rest of you group yourselves into pairs and proceed to the other Districts.” Caster instructed, “Move out!” She barked out the order, and one by one, the Servants all disappeared from their places, leaving the door ajar for Kozaku and Pretender.

“. . .” The pair that remained was silent, feeling rather awkward, Kozaku scratched the back of his head.

“So, uh… Want something to eat?”

Caster and Berserker headed for Archimes District
Archer and Saber headed for Odysseus District
Rider and Assassin headed for Minos District

• Interaction: Topless Topless (Nearby)

"Berserker!" Caster called out to the man in the trench coat, floating from the sky whilst in spirit form, making sure that both of them cannot be seen as they navigated the walled city by the rooftops. "What the hell are you thinking moving out by yourself?!"

"Oh, relax, Jack! No one's gonna ambush us up here!" Berserker chuckled as Caster touched down on the rooftop he was standing on.

"And what makes you say that?!"

"Hah! Can't you figure that out by feeling out some mana?" He asked, stopping Caster on her tracks.

"...No."

"Exactly. This is one of the few areas without Servants." Berserker said, arms crossed, "And the Throne told us that several districts' supposed to be involved. But get this." Berserker then tilted his head to the Church building below. "You can feel the Artifact they used to summon us. Completely untouched."

"Hmph. Impressive logic, Berserker. Thinking of eliminating a potential threat before they can even summon their Servant." Caster scoffed as she stepped on the elevated edge, turning to the Berserker "But it's still risky. We don't know how capable of a mage this one is."

"And that's why we're here, right Jack?"

"Stop calling me Jack. Berserker. You will refer to me only as Lt. Major."

"No can do, Chief. You remind me too much of him. Plus, you're too young to have that rank."

"Tsk..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back