• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
fuck man I opened an overwatch lootbox and got five star in FE:H you never know what the gacha will give you!

You don't have to worry about it. If we're being summoned by orbs then it's Bandit's fault and he's the shitter that fucked it up.
Well there goes my plan to just have the orb be flip kicked like a mystic hot potato
Right through the wall
Saber in a wall
Wall Saber

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmmm. We could talk about how Archer dislikes Britons and/or is simply racist.
I'd say nationalistic? She has very heavy and specific ties to her home region and being summoned by what in her time was a national enemy is a bit irking. Kinda like Gilgamesh being pissy that all the modern era sucks.

I'd say nationalistic? She has very heavy and specific ties to her home region and being summoned by what in her time was a national enemy is a bit irking. Kinda like Gilgamesh being pissy that all the modern era sucks.

I was figuring she was an enemy of the brits but I couldn't be sure, always just a possibility she was racist rofl. This is a very euro-centric war on top of being a waifu-war.

He is only like that cause Enkidu isn't there with him

I was figuring she was an enemy of the brits but I couldn't be sure, always just a possibility she was racist rofl. This is a very euro-centric war on top of being a waifu-war.
And hoboy if you think Euro-war isn't v important to her people.....
He is only like that cause Enkidu isn't there with him
Id mention a similar situation but that would be telling <3

And hoboy if you think Euro-war isn't v important to her people.....

Id mention a similar situation but that would be telling <3

Makes me curious to know which country she's from. Lots of europeans but due to time differences I don't think there's any real connections rofl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back