• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Avarice- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No, just sharpshooter (Score of 301), but there's a difference between being a good shot and actually understanding ballistics.
Unfortunately I understand neither ballistics nor the composition of precious gems

So all I can contribute is that my head empty, no thoughts

Unfortunately I understand neither ballistics nor the composition of precious gems

So all I can contribute is that my head empty, no thoughts
That's fair, but just to reiterate, diamond bullets do less then a regular bullet would. They would penetrate skin without breaking and thus cause less internal damage (because they wouldn't break apart, deform or lose speed due to high penetration ability) and are too brittle to penetrate anything even remotely close to them on hardness.

Just ignore what green said. You dont need to watch jojo.

But yeah, Diamond Bullets are laughably the same power as Paintballs.
They would do more damage. If they were capable of not blowing up in the chamber due to being forced against a metal surface and with a tremendous amount of force behind them. In other words, they would break in the barrel and just damage the gun. Guns require the bullet to deform as it travels in the barrel to match the rifling, to some degree, which is why somewhat softer metals are used, rather then just the hardest ones. Diamond bullets wouldn't even be able to be fired without immediate catastrophic failure.

You can break just about anything.

You just have to hit it really really hard.... Together....?

I just realized that the rabbit would immediately give away Archer's true name lol, there's not much historical figure related to rabbit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back