• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Avarice- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

DiamondJack

Most Call Me Jack
Welcome to the ooc for Fate/Avarice.
A few things, this being AU we will not be using cannon characters or servants. You will play both your mage and your servant. I am looking for four players and I will just be running the NPCs. The four players will be on the same team so as to avoid this just becoming a Pvp fest with very little story development. Classes are still a thing but each team can only have one of each class, thoughin theorythe war could only have four total classes given each team selects the same composition. There will be a Ruler class servant. You mage will be lead into a room containing a huge collection of artifacts right at the start of the rp to select one and summon a servant, so think about what you want your servant's artifact to be. Posts don't have to be novel length, but do have to be more than 3-4 sentences given that you will be writing for two characters. That being said, consider the differences between your characters. Give yourself a reason to use command spells. I'm not saying your characters have to be at each other's throats all the time, but make them a little different y'know?

That being said a few roles on the team have been claimed:

Gundam Watcher 27-Caster
Yuri GreyThorn-Berserker
Everything else is up for grabs

Last edited:
So, here's a question, is everything meant to stay platonic, or is it gonna be like, "Love on the battlefield" or some shit?

So, here's a question, is everything meant to stay platonic, or is it gonna be like, "Love on the battlefield" or some shit?
Romance is okay, but make it make sense. I find it a little strange when servants fall for masters, but if it's written well enough I'm cool with it.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Looks great.

Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn It's a great start, but can I get a little more about Ragnar? Like what specifically does his Noble Phantasm do, and maybe a little more in the origin section, I don't even mind if it's just a copy paste job from Wikipedia.

I already wrote my sheet but want to sleep first before re-reading it. Will post tomorrow. I end up using Chang'e as archer.

I’m most looking forward too everyone’s servants being summoned and everyone reacting to who they got for the grail war.

I have a question now and my curiosity has turned wild, so I see that there are more than 4 people interested and ponder the question if more join will you put the participants on different teams? And it becomes like a team-death match sort of thing or do you have something else in mind?

It seems we will have one of each class. I still intend to keep all of the players on one team. I have a great plan to alter the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back