• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Avarice [Fate AU rp]

Ah dang, this looks like it’s full. And I was so excited to see a Fate game…
There’s another one in the making of your interested though the saber and caster has already been chosen and a mage is already in the making , I can give you the hosts pms if you want^^

Ight, I'm gonna reveal who I am using for my caster servant before anyone else tries to take him.

Hephaestus, the God of Blacksmiths.

I might not make him a pseudo servant but rather a version of him where he isn't actually a god, but due to his nack for creating crazy contraptions, people started worshiping him regardless. Maybe it'll help explain his crippledness as well. Gods got mad at him and they broke his nico nico knees because of it.

CS is up folks and I encourage everyone who posted here to apply I may be moved to change my mind about 4 players

CS is up folks and I encourage everyone who posted here to apply I may be moved to change my mind about 4 players
Let's do this

Omg please tel me if you do, I’d love to be in this and have a cool oc ready (He’ll be part of Norse mythology)

Everyone who has shown interest here, feel free to submit a character. Archer, Berserker, and Caster have been submitted. Just drop a claim in the OOC. If I like enough of the characters I'll tweak the rules.

Oh man, I discovered this super late but I've had a bad itch for a good Fate roleplay. Any chance that there are any unfulfilled roles yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back