• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Amzina Tiesa

@Archdemon @Dalamus Ulom @Ciphrus Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Mion Mion

'Hm, and what do you think of the modern society? The modern world? All of our contemporary communication? Stuff like that.'

'I am sure it is unspeakably ugly,' he mused. You rolled your eyes. 'Do not misunderstand. My times weren't much better. But this era is going in the wrong direction, especially considering the so-called Great War that took place a few decades ago, particularly when you consider that it is about to be repeated.'

'Ho? Don't like Adolf?'

'He is the prime example of human malevolence, and why our species will likely never change,' Assassin replied dryly. His voice was full of bitterness, just how honey was full of sweetness. 'It saddens me to think people like him exist; bent on conquest because of his own perceived, false superiority.'

'Enough small talk. I'm going to sleep. Oh, and how about those tunnels you're digging?'

'I appear to have been off on my maths. I worked through much more quickly than expected, presumably because of the magical energy you so kindly offered to me via contract. I should be done with the tunnels by 3 in the morning, but it will be at around 5 when I'm done setting up the explosives. That being said, if you wish, I can wait a few more hours before setting them off so you can witness the spectacle in all of its glory.'
  1. "YES, GOD, PLEASE."
  2. Cry because of how tempting this is, then refuse. Assassin should set off the explosives as soon as possible.
  3. Get up earlier to witness it without Assassin having to wait. This means you won't be well-rested, though.
'Well, I'm going to sleep now,' you groan before gasping.

'Sweet dreams,' Assassin wishes you, in a friendly tone that appeared to be slightly too chummy by his standards. You don't think much about it. You simply remove your clothing, take a short but refreshing bath, and then change into your pajamas.

You hit the bed sometime; a few minutes before midnight as indicated by the clock.

You wake up and hear knocking on the door as soon as your head rises from the pillow. Your blurry vision comes to as you realize that someone, is, indeed requesting your immediate presence outside. Anxious thoughts take lead in the train of images in your head. An enemy? A friend? Who could it be? You feel like asking these questions may be a bit too paranoid for your own good. It may as well be the mailman, but it may be an enemy magus. Still. It can't be forgotten that you are one of the weaker Masters in the Holy Grail War. Even the Matou Master, who supposedly should be much weaker, is at least as good as you, and his Servant definitely has more 'raw' power than yours.

What do you do?
  1. Take out the Walther P38 from under your pillow and open the door, then pack whoever's outside full of bullets. Unless they're friendly, that is.
  2. Do as above, but hide it behind your back and be prepared.
  3. Take a knife and investigate the knocking.
  4. Don't take anything. It's probably a maid coming to clean, or something.
  5. Write-in.
2. Although its sad we will not be able to witness Assasins great work we should not delay him, we cannot risk things going south.

2. It would be kind of awkward if we pointed a gun in the face of Matou or an innocent civilian, but we shouldn't go unprotected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back