• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Amzina Tiesa

Archdemon Archdemon Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom HTCOR HTCOR Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Mion Mion
Choices: Strategical alliance, keep Servant names secret, make your skills clear to each other [Arata's CS updated.]

You've agreed to keep things simple, but fair. You know what he is capable of, and in exchange, he knows what you are capable of in return. Neither of you reveal your Servants' names but you discuss things fairly and mention the skills of your Servants when they would be of mutual use. Last but not least, you intend to work together for the rest of the Holy Grail War.

~

It is currently 10 AM. Assassin will wrap up his work in roughly an hour. You've spent some time discussing strategies with Arata. All along, Lancer was there, but she was a good girl, obedient enough not to attack you. Arata himself is a refined person. He has his priorities in check, but he's a gentleman, nicer than most magi -- probably because of his bloodline's lacking magic circuits that are slowly in decline. Even he, by the standards of his family, is a true prodigy, and his skills are barely above yours. That's something impressive, considering that you are a spellcaster and not a magus. Indeed, it seems his own children won't have much for them when it comes to magic circuits, and their children will have little to none.

You all agreed on the following plan...
  1. Entice enemy Servants to do battle. You mentioned that Assassin' specialty is in making traps. The two of you can place traps in a designated area, then Lancer would challenge enemy Servants to battle before you took them down. Plan B would be for Lancer to distract the Servant while you and Assassin went after the Master.
  2. Raid the Tohsaka mansion. They will have less protections than the Einzbern family, and most likely, they will have a weaker Servant than them, although the Tohsaka Master can be expected to be a first-rate magus. Despite that, if you can lure them out of their residence, the Tohsakas will be easy to beat.
  3. Wait out tonight without fighting.
    1. You and Assassin will return to the hotel for the night.
    2. You and Assassin will move to the Matou residence because of its superior bounded fields.
  4. Write-in.
3-1. They could betray us in our sleep.

Archdemon Archdemon Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom HTCOR HTCOR Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Mion Mion
Choices: Strategical alliance, keep Servant names secret, make your skills clear to each other [Arata's CS updated.]

You've agreed to keep things simple, but fair. You know what he is capable of, and in exchange, he knows what you are capable of in return. Neither of you reveal your Servants' names but you discuss things fairly and mention the skills of your Servants when they would be of mutual use. Last but not least, you intend to work together for the rest of the Holy Grail War.

~

It is currently 10 AM. Assassin will wrap up his work in roughly an hour. You've spent some time discussing strategies with Arata. All along, Lancer was there, but she was a good girl, obedient enough not to attack you. Arata himself is a refined person. He has his priorities in check, but he's a gentleman, nicer than most magi -- probably because of his bloodline's lacking magic circuits that are slowly in decline. Even he, by the standards of his family, is a true prodigy, and his skills are barely above yours. That's something impressive, considering that you are a spellcaster and not a magus. Indeed, it seems his own children won't have much for them when it comes to magic circuits, and their children will have little to none.

You all agreed on the following plan...
  1. Entice enemy Servants to do battle. You mentioned that Assassin' specialty is in making traps. The two of you can place traps in a designated area, then Lancer would challenge enemy Servants to battle before you took them down. Plan B would be for Lancer to distract the Servant while you and Assassin went after the Master.
  2. Raid the Tohsaka mansion. They will have less protections than the Einzbern family, and most likely, they will have a weaker Servant than them, although the Tohsaka Master can be expected to be a first-rate magus. Despite that, if you can lure them out of their residence, the Tohsakas will be easy to beat.
  3. Wait out tonight without fighting.
    1. You and Assassin will return to the hotel for the night.
    2. You and Assassin will move to the Matou residence because of its superior bounded fields.
  4. Write-in.
3.2 Worm themed slumber party

Why do you have such a hard-on for the Matous?! It's unhealthy! Worms are unhealthy! Look at what they all did to Sakura!
Its not just the Matous.

Its the Yggdmillennias, the Tohsakas, the Einzberns, the Emiyas, the Kotomines.

ALL OF THEM

Its not just the Matous.

Its the Yggdmillennias, the Tohsakas, the Einzberns, the Emiyas, the Kotomines.

ALL OF THEM
Fucking hell. Maybe I should make this into an alternate timeline where only one of the Edelfelt sisters went into the War, or where more Servants and Masters managed to get in.

Fucking hell. Maybe I should make this into an alternate timeline where only one of the Edelfelt sisters went into the War, or where more Servants and Masters managed to get in.
Don't worry though, Wakame and Zolgen hold a special place in my heart right next to Darnic and Kirei

3-1: While they are our allies, we still can't exactly trust them entirely yet, also it's good if we don't have our enemies noticing we have an alliance. Secrecy is the name of the game here.

4. Lets spend at least some time befriending our allies, this will make them more likely to help us out in the future and vice versa. Then maybe we should train? Like get better at some skills with Guy Fawks. Don't know if the second part is allowed or not but that's my idea.

It couldn't have been simpler, really. To fight during the first day and night of the Holy Grail War was... bold, to say the least. You might be energetic and eager to fight, but you are a competent mercenary that knows when to shoot, when to take cover, or when to dodge. This tactical knowledge, on some level, applies to strategy as well. Even for you, a person whose rashness little can compare to, are not stupid enough to go full-contact on the first day, and your new friends seem to align themselves with this ideology. It is knowledge and information that wins wars, so for now, you must gather information and cultivate it. As such, the two of you decided to wait out today in your own bases of operations, knowing that to be the wisest course of action.

You return to the hotel, constantly on the watch for any enemy attacks. You don't suspect anyone would actually attack you in the middle of the day on a street like this, but you never know when the Archer-class Servant gets an ideal victim and an ideal opportunity to shoot.

That being said, you return with no complications. You go up the stairs and do some preparations for upcoming battles by piecing together your machinery and explosive devices and making a few homemade IEDs and bombs to have something to set up traps with. Explosive devices are indeed among your favorites. No wonder why you summoned Guy Fawkes as a Servant of your own.

The rest of the day passes calmly, and you tell Assassin that he's free to do what he wants as you'll have no need for him. As such, he works several hours more than he usually would (14 in total,) so you suspect he might as well finish this project early tomorrow. You feel happy, actually. Assassin, upon retrospect, is a very strong Servant. He combines the inability to detect him with the ability to create incredibly powerful explosions in such short notice. He can arrange the destruction of, possibly, the most dangerous opponents in the Holy Grail War in just one day. If this goes without complication, you will begin calling yourself a magus in earnest. It is only natural you'd be better than the Einzberns if you defeat them, and as such, you must also be better at magic.

Speaking of which, Assassin has contacted you to ask you a question. Like he said, one question per day, although you seem to know more about him than he does about you.

'Master, I have my question for tonight... Tell me, what is the way you prefer to do battle?'

Being a simple gal, you gave him a simple answer. Fully straightforward.

'Bombs, and guns. Lots of them. Then I use them. Oh, and throw in magic.'

'I... I see...'

He seemed a bit surprised, but you have no idea why that would be. Oh, so what should you ask him about? His fighting style is an obsolete thing to ask about, since you already know his true name and Class. You might as well move onto the more esoteric and small-talk kind of questions, since you're pretty much set for the Holy Grail War.
  1. Ask what he thinks of modern explosives and other contemporary weapons.
  2. Ask what he thinks of the modern world and today's society in comparison to his.
  3. Ask how he ended up as a Heroic Spirit. You don't exactly understand how his specialty and personality warrant such a title.
  4. "Do you like ice-cream?"
  5. Write-in.

Talk:

If we can do multiple I say 1. And 2. Because both are good options.

If not then I say 1. Since I think talking explosions and modern weapons would be good for the both of us since he's Guy Fawks and he's likes things that go Kaboom!

'Hm, and what do you think of the modern society? The modern world? All of our contemporary communication? Stuff like that.'

'I am sure it is unspeakably ugly,' he mused. You rolled your eyes. 'Do not misunderstand. My times weren't much better. But this era is going in the wrong direction, especially considering the so-called Great War that took place a few decades ago, particularly when you consider that it is about to be repeated.'

'Ho? Don't like Adolf?'

'He is the prime example of human malevolence, and why our species will likely never change,' Assassin replied dryly. His voice was full of bitterness, just how honey was full of sweetness. 'It saddens me to think people like him exist; bent on conquest because of his own perceived, false superiority.'

'Enough small talk. I'm going to sleep. Oh, and how about those tunnels you're digging?'

'I appear to have been off on my maths. I worked through much more quickly than expected, presumably because of the magical energy you so kindly offered to me via contract. I should be done with the tunnels by 3 in the morning, but it will be at around 5 when I'm done setting up the explosives. That being said, if you wish, I can wait a few more hours before setting them off so you can witness the spectacle in all of its glory.'
  1. "YES, GOD, PLEASE."
  2. Cry because of how tempting this is, then refuse. Assassin should set off the explosives as soon as possible.
  3. Get up earlier to witness it without Assassin having to wait. This means you won't be well-rested, though.
'Well, I'm going to sleep now,' you groan before gasping.

'Sweet dreams,' Assassin wishes you, in a friendly tone that appeared to be slightly too chummy by his standards. You don't think much about it. You simply remove your clothing, take a short but refreshing bath, and then change into your pajamas.

You hit the bed sometime; a few minutes before midnight as indicated by the clock.

You wake up and hear knocking on the door as soon as your head rises from the pillow. Your blurry vision comes to as you realize that someone, is, indeed requesting your immediate presence outside. Anxious thoughts take lead in the train of images in your head. An enemy? A friend? Who could it be? You feel like asking these questions may be a bit too paranoid for your own good. It may as well be the mailman, but it may be an enemy magus. Still. It can't be forgotten that you are one of the weaker Masters in the Holy Grail War. Even the Matou Master, who supposedly should be much weaker, is at least as good as you, and his Servant definitely has more 'raw' power than yours.

What do you do?
  1. Take out the Walther P38 from under your pillow and open the door, then pack whoever's outside full of bullets. Unless they're friendly, that is.
  2. Do as above, but hide it behind your back and be prepared.
  3. Take a knife and investigate the knocking.
  4. Don't take anything. It's probably a maid coming to clean, or something.
  5. Write-in.

Explosions:

1. Cause we are a pyromaniac. Also safe distance.

Knocking:

2. Cause guns are cool. Also stealth. And not shooting friendlies in face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back