• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Amzina Tiesa

Destruction + Destruction = Death.

Okay? That's what you get for summoning without a Catalyst... a fairly decent second-rate Servant, apparently. That being said, since our Origin is Destruction, it's natural we'd get someone who does explosions and large flashy things as a Servant.

Dude... You better make this guy into V for vendetta because this is going to be great! We get to have a poetic assassin!

Sleep:

1. I don't see what exactly we could do more today. Unless somebody has a good idea I'll stick to sleep.

Dude... You better make this guy into V for vendetta because this is going to be great! We get to have a poetic assassin!

Sleep:

1. I don't see what exactly we could do more today. Unless somebody has a good idea I'll stick to sleep.
I second the sleeping motion. If Fate has taught me anything it is try and listen to the advice people give you.

Archdemon Archdemon Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Rin Nyx Rin Nyx @Ciphrus Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Mion Mion Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Truant Truant
Choice: Go to sleep.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired after that ritual, though, I used a few rubies to lower the drain it'll have on me and energize you a bit." You reach your hands out to the sides and release a hearty gasp. You proceed to the bathroom while Assassin replies. "For that, Master, I am grateful."

"You must be aware just how magical energy is important to us Heroic Spirits. The energy you gave me will suffice for several days without your support. I am like a..." Assassin stops, looking for the right verb.

"Supercharged battery? Yes, I know. Now, shoo, a woman's about to bathe in here." You pull off your jacket and throw it at him. Assassin catches it, before hanging it near the entrance and replying to your request with a voice of obedience. "Naturally."

Assassin enters his spirit form. His physical body fades away leaving behind blue sparkling particles of mana that soon dissipate into the air like sand from the desert on the street. You proceed to take all your clothes off once you close the door to the bathroom, then take a bath. You change into your PJs and go to sleep. This will probably by the last good rest you get for today, so you should most likely use it while you can.

~~~~

"There's a condition you must fulfill."

"Why me? I don't want to!"

"That is the goal of us, mages. I'm afraid you have to, young woman."

~~~~

You awaken in the morning with your eyes open and shocked. The same nightmare as last time...

You look to your sides but don't see Assassin everywhere. You look forward and see two crates of heavy equipment in the corner -- the stuff you ordered to be delivered to you. Did Assassin sign the package? You sigh and decide to ask him yourself.

Projecting your mind into your contract with Assassin, you speak to him telepathically. 'Hey, where are you?'

Assassin replies instantly. '
I have been exploring the city, Master. At this point, each and every street is known to me. I also know where we should strike first.'

'
Where?' you ask. He didn't want to strategize yesterday, but his voice right now suggests that he's at least more than eager to do so now. Huh. With that being taken care of, you get up from bed while Assassin answers.

'
The Einzbern mansion.'

'
Ha, that's insane. They have bounded fields.' You open your bag and push the guns and explosives within to find your clothes for today.

'
Did I not mention I am prepared for every circumstance? I've already found a way to penetrate their bounded fields, as have I prepared my Noble Phantasm for deployment. Well, not prepared. Preparing is more like it; I intend to blow these German bastards back to Deutschland so they can choke on their swastikas.' He made an allusion to what he said in life, saying he would blow up these Scottish bastards back to their mountains. You didn't expect he'd have a glimmer of humor in him, but it appears you were wrong.

'
Your Noble Phantasm? The Einzbern mansion? Just how do you want to do that?' You pull on your pants and put on your shirt.

'
While you were sleeping, I familiarized myself with the whole area. I believe it would be possible to dig a tunnel below the Einzbern mansion and stock a cache of explosives there to make the whole structure collapse... although...' he stopped, as if afraid to tell you something.

'
What? What is it?!' you ask.

'
Thiiis miiight have a tiiiny chance of destroying the whole forest and a large portion of the southern city... And killing people. Lots of people. Innocent people And earthquakes. And--' 'Shut up. Let me think...'

You're done getting dressed. You should decide whether his plan is right.

1. Let's blow up the Einzbern mansion, then.
  2. No! We can't! (Re-strategize.)
If you want to re-strategize, what should you do?
  1. Check the primary leyline points for enemy bases.
  2. Raid one of the Three Founding Families.
    1. Einzbern
    2. Tohsaka
    3. Matou
  3. Entice enemy Servants to battle.
  4. Wait and see if your opponents move first.
  5. Something else. (Write-in.)

Archdemon Archdemon Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Rin Nyx Rin Nyx @Ciphrus Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Mion Mion Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Truant Truant
Choice: Go to sleep.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired after that ritual, though, I used a few rubies to lower the drain it'll have on me and energize you a bit." You reach your hands out to the sides and release a hearty gasp. You proceed to the bathroom while Assassin replies. "For that, Master, I am grateful."

"You must be aware just how magical energy is important to us Heroic Spirits. The energy you gave me will suffice for several days without your support. I am like a..." Assassin stops, looking for the right verb.

"Supercharged battery? Yes, I know. Now, shoo, a woman's about to bathe in here." You pull off your jacket and throw it at him. Assassin catches it, before hanging it near the entrance and replying to your request with a voice of obedience. "Naturally."

Assassin enters his spirit form. His physical body fades away leaving behind blue sparkling particles of mana that soon dissipate into the air like sand from the desert on the street. You proceed to take all your clothes off once you close the door to the bathroom, then take a bath. You change into your PJs and go to sleep. This will probably by the last good rest you get for today, so you should most likely use it while you can.

~~~~

"There's a condition you must fulfill."

"Why me? I don't want to!"

"That is the goal of us, mages. I'm afraid you have to, young woman."

~~~~

You awaken in the morning with your eyes open and shocked. The same nightmare as last time...

You look to your sides but don't see Assassin everywhere. You look forward and see two crates of heavy equipment in the corner -- the stuff you ordered to be delivered to you. Did Assassin sign the package? You sigh and decide to ask him yourself.

Projecting your mind into your contract with Assassin, you speak to him telepathically. 'Hey, where are you?'

Assassin replies instantly. '
I have been exploring the city, Master. At this point, each and every street is known to me. I also know where we should strike first.'

'
Where?' you ask. He didn't want to strategize yesterday, but his voice right now suggests that he's at least more than eager to do so now. Huh. With that being taken care of, you get up from bed while Assassin answers.

'
The Einzbern mansion.'

'
Ha, that's insane. They have bounded fields.' You open your bag and push the guns and explosives within to find your clothes for today.

'
Did I not mention I am prepared for every circumstance? I've already found a way to penetrate their bounded fields, as have I prepared my Noble Phantasm for deployment. Well, not prepared. Preparing is more like it; I intend to blow these German bastards back to Deutschland so they can choke on their swastikas.' He made an allusion to what he said in life, saying he would blow up these Scottish bastards back to their mountains. You didn't expect he'd have a glimmer of humor in him, but it appears you were wrong.

'
Your Noble Phantasm? The Einzbern mansion? Just how do you want to do that?' You pull on your pants and put on your shirt.

'
While you were sleeping, I familiarized myself with the whole area. I believe it would be possible to dig a tunnel below the Einzbern mansion and stock a cache of explosives there to make the whole structure collapse... although...' he stopped, as if afraid to tell you something.

'
What? What is it?!' you ask.

'
Thiiis miiight have a tiiiny chance of destroying the whole forest and a large portion of the southern city... And killing people. Lots of people. Innocent people And earthquakes. And--' 'Shut up. Let me think...'

You're done getting dressed. You should decide whether his plan is right.

1. Let's blow up the Einzbern mansion, then.
  2. No! We can't! (Re-strategize.)
If you want to re-strategize, what should you do?
  1. Check the primary leyline points for enemy bases.
  2. Raid one of the Three Founding Families.
    1. Einzbern
    2. Tohsaka
    3. Matou
  3. Entice enemy Servants to battle.
  4. Wait and see if your opponents move first.
  5. Something else. (Write-in.)
Since it's a tiny chance, we can take it. Destroying the Einzbern is a big, BIIIG advantage for the war. Let's do it.

Since it's a tiny chance, we can take it. Destroying the Einzbern is a big, BIIIG advantage for the war. Let's do it.
You haven't taken into consideration that he's most likely sugarcoating the whole thing, but do as you wish.

Hmmmmmm....

While I will say to blow up the Einzbern's I think we should do some more preparation before. Just to prepare for things going wrong in our plan, also we should try to get out of the city as fast as possible cause we may or may not get trapped in such a crumbling city.

So 1. But we should take measures to make sure the plan goes as smoothly as possible.

Hmmmmmm....

While I will say to blow up the Einzbern's I think we should do some more preparation before. Just to prepare for things going wrong in our plan, also we should try to get out of the city as fast as possible cause we may or may not get trapped in such a crumbling city.

So 1. But we should take measures to make sure the plan goes as smoothly as possible.
Yeah I agree with this, try and get a proper plan rather than "blow shit up" lol

All of you just outranked Kiritsugu Emiya in the rank of "NOT SAVING PEOPLE" rising from rank E to B+ in one choice.

[Assassin's Noble Phantasm updated.]

'Assassin. How does your Noble Phantasm work?' You've already put your mind to it. You will blow up the Einzbern mansion and go through with his idea, but first it'd be useful to know how he does things.

'As a Heroic Spirit, I have the ability to freely manifest explosives at will. They can be activated on impact, with a fuse, or remotely. My Noble Phantasm takes that skill to another level and allows me to enhance it against any figures of authority. Since Einzberns are one of the Three Founding Families, as well as the creators of the Holy Grail, my Noble Phantasm's power will be greatly enhanced, and perhaps unstable. That is why I said there may be repercussions such as these. I don't know what the final outcome will be, but depending on the amount of gunpowder I use, it may be the fiercest explosive weapon in the world at the moment.'

Hm.

'Okay. How long will it take?'

'It will take me at least 20 hours of uninterrupted work to dig the tunnel that bypasses all of the bounded fields, but that time quantity is very wishful thinking. It will also take me a few more to set up the explosives in the right places and five minutes to get out of there.'
  1. Let's do it. How long should Assassin stay there, though?
    1. 4 hours. He'll work 4 hours daily, which means he will finish in 5-6 days. And it will leave him some time to do battle or protect you.
    2. 8 hours. He'll work 8 hours daily, which means he will finish in 2-3 days. It will leave him with less time to do battle or protect you, but the Einzberns will be dead sooner.
    3. 15 hours. He'll work 15 hours today and 5+ tomorrow, so he should be done by tomorrow noon. It means you won't do any battles or other things today with him, and little of them tomorrow.
    4. Work until the project is finished. Order Assassin to remain there until he's done.
    5. Write-in.
  2. Actually, nevermind.
Speaking of which, what will be your mana policy with Assassin?
  1. As much as he needs. (Whenever Assassin does something, you will pay a good amount of whatever he does in prana. This, however, means he will never once suffer fatigue and will regenerate wounds quicker.)
  2. A lot. (Whenever Assassin does something, you will pay a slight amount of prana for whatever he does. This means he will infrequently experience fatigue and will swiftly regenerate wounds.)
  3. Some. (You pay Assassin the standard amount of prana. This is enough to maintain him as a Servant and energize him a fair bit to give him a small combat advantage.)
  4. Less. (You pay Assassin a smaller amount of prana. This is barely enough to maintain him as a Servant, and although it means you regenerate mana quicker, it means he suffers from fatigue often, gets tired quicker, becomes a bit weaker, and doesn't regenerate wounds as quickly as other Servants.
  5. Much less. (You pay Assassin only as much prana as he needs to exist. Creating a small bomb is the equivalent of becoming tired of a marathon to him.)
Anything else you want to speak about with Assassin?
  1. Nothing.
  2. Write-in.
What do you do afterward?
  1. Go eat breakfast.
  2. Check out the weapon shipment that came yesterday and make sure everything's good. Check out your armory, clean and load your guns, and generally prepare.
  3. Call one of the Masters to propose an alliance.
    1. Einzbern. [Locked due to your plan to attack them.] One of the Three Founding Families and the original creators of the Holy Grail War, also known as Heaven's Feel ritual, back in 1800. A rich family of aristocratic alchemists that specialize in the study and creation of matter and its flow. They can create homunculi and potions and have access to immense resources. They have a Sorcery Trait called Wish-Granting that lets them skip the thaumaturgical process and realize spells by simply pouring mana into them. Rumours tell they once achieved the Third Magic; Heaven's Feel, but lost it. They created the Holy Grail War to regain it, thus giving the ritual the secondary name after the Third Magic.
    2. Tohsaka. One of the Three Founding Families and members of the first Heaven's Feel ritual back in 1800. A family with a great fortune that spends most of it on gems and jewelry that they utilize in their spellcasting. They are without an exception first-rate magi capable of many spells and would be very precious allies to you during the Holy Grail War, assuming they are willing to associate themselves with a spellcaster.
    3. Matou. One of the Three Founding Families and the ones that proposed the usage of Command Seals shortly after the first Heaven's Feel in order to bind Servants. The family has since become incapable of producing children with capable magic circuits, and therefore, most of its members are 'defunct' as mages. Although they would be weak allies, they would be willing to ally themselves with you without the shadow of a doubt, and they most likely have a weak Servant too, so they will be a bit easier to defeat if you decide to betray them or vice versa.
    4. Yggdmillenia. Word has reached you that a member of the Yggdmillenia Clan is a Master in the Holy Grail War. Although you don't know much, you know that said individual is a woman and a first-rate magus that once had ties to the Mage's Association. Definitely someone good to have around as an ally, and the Yggdmillenia's weakness would easily garner you their favor, even considering your social status. This, however, sounds too good to be true. Your gut is telling you that there's a hook somewhere in there.
    5. Other. [Locked, as you don't know any other Masters.]
  4. Do something else. (Write-in.)
Magical Energy Capacity: 82%

All of you just outranked Kiritsugu Emiya in the rank of "NOT SAVING PEOPLE" rising from rank E to B+ in one choice.

[Assassin's Noble Phantasm updated.]

'Assassin. How does your Noble Phantasm work?' You've already put your mind to it. You will blow up the Einzbern mansion and go through with his idea, but first it'd be useful to know how he does things.

'As a Heroic Spirit, I have the ability to freely manifest explosives at will. They can be activated on impact, with a fuse, or remotely. My Noble Phantasm takes that skill to another level and allows me to enhance it against any figures of authority. Since Einzberns are one of the Three Founding Families, as well as the creators of the Holy Grail, my Noble Phantasm's power will be greatly enhanced, and perhaps unstable. That is why I said there may be repercussions such as these. I don't know what the final outcome will be, but depending on the amount of gunpowder I use, it may be the fiercest explosive weapon in the world at the moment.'

Hm.

'Okay. How long will it take?'

'It will take me at least 20 hours of uninterrupted work to dig the tunnel that bypasses all of the bounded fields, but that time quantity is very wishful thinking. It will also take me a few more to set up the explosives in the right places and five minutes to get out of there.'
  1. Let's do it. How long should Assassin stay there, though?
    1. 4 hours. He'll work 4 hours daily, which means he will finish in 5-6 days. And it will leave him some time to do battle or protect you.
    2. 8 hours. He'll work 8 hours daily, which means he will finish in 2-3 days. It will leave him with less time to do battle or protect you, but the Einzberns will be dead sooner.
    3. 15 hours. He'll work 15 hours today and 5+ tomorrow, so he should be done by tomorrow noon. It means you won't do any battles or other things today with him, and little of them tomorrow.
    4. Work until the project is finished. Order Assassin to remain there until he's done.
    5. Write-in.
  2. Actually, nevermind.
Speaking of which, what will be your mana policy with Assassin?
  1. As much as he needs. (Whenever Assassin does something, you will pay a good amount of whatever he does in prana. This, however, means he will never once suffer fatigue and will regenerate wounds quicker.)
  2. A lot. (Whenever Assassin does something, you will pay a slight amount of prana for whatever he does. This means he will infrequently experience fatigue and will swiftly regenerate wounds.)
  3. Some. (You pay Assassin the standard amount of prana. This is enough to maintain him as a Servant and energize him a fair bit to give him a small combat advantage.)
  4. Less. (You pay Assassin a smaller amount of prana. This is barely enough to maintain him as a Servant, and although it means you regenerate mana quicker, it means he suffers from fatigue often, gets tired quicker, becomes a bit weaker, and doesn't regenerate wounds as quickly as other Servants.
  5. Much less. (You pay Assassin only as much prana as he needs to exist. Creating a small bomb is the equivalent of becoming tired of a marathon to him.)
Anything else you want to speak about with Assassin?
  1. Nothing.
  2. Write-in.
What do you do afterward?
  1. Go eat breakfast.
  2. Check out the weapon shipment that came yesterday and make sure everything's good. Check out your armory, clean and load your guns, and generally prepare.
  3. Call one of the Masters to propose an alliance.
    1. Einzbern. [Locked due to your plan to attack them.] One of the Three Founding Families and the original creators of the Holy Grail War, also known as Heaven's Feel ritual, back in 1800. A rich family of aristocratic alchemists that specialize in the study and creation of matter and its flow. They can create homunculi and potions and have access to immense resources. They have a Sorcery Trait called Wish-Granting that lets them skip the thaumaturgical process and realize spells by simply pouring mana into them. Rumours tell they once achieved the Third Magic; Heaven's Feel, but lost it. They created the Holy Grail War to regain it, thus giving the ritual the secondary name after the Third Magic.
    2. Tohsaka. One of the Three Founding Families and members of the first Heaven's Feel ritual back in 1800. A family with a great fortune that spends most of it on gems and jewelry that they utilize in their spellcasting. They are without an exception first-rate magi capable of many spells and would be very precious allies to you during the Holy Grail War, assuming they are willing to associate themselves with a spellcaster.
    3. Matou. One of the Three Founding Families and the ones that proposed the usage of Command Seals shortly after the first Heaven's Feel in order to bind Servants. The family has since become incapable of producing children with capable magic circuits, and therefore, most of its members are 'defunct' as mages. Although they would be weak allies, they would be willing to ally themselves with you without the shadow of a doubt, and they most likely have a weak Servant too, so they will be a bit easier to defeat if you decide to betray them or vice versa.
    4. Yggdmillenia. Word has reached you that a member of the Yggdmillenia Clan is a Master in the Holy Grail War. Although you don't know much, you know that said individual is a woman and a first-rate magus that once had ties to the Mage's Association. Definitely someone good to have around as an ally, and the Yggdmillenia's weakness would easily garner you their favor, even considering your social status. This, however, sounds too good to be true. Your gut is telling you that there's a hook somewhere in there.
    5. Other. [Locked, as you don't know any other Masters.]
  4. Do something else. (Write-in.)
Magical Energy Capacity: 82%

1. 1 Slow and steady wins the race

1. Our boy Guy is going to be busy, we should support him the best we can.

1. Our boy doesn't seem to appreciate conversation unrelated to the war, best not annoy him for now.

3. ZOLGEN WE COMING BABY PREPARE THE WORMS

1. 1 Slow and steady wins the race

1. Our boy Guy is going to be busy, we should support him the best we can.

1. Our boy doesn't seem to appreciate conversation unrelated to the war, best not annoy him for now.

3. ZOLGEN WE COMING BABY PREPARE THE WORMS

Actually I am really torn between 3 and 4.

Why must you make me chose between Zolgen and Darnic?

Explosive work:
1. It's best if we do it slowly, doing too much at once will lead to us being caught and we don't want that now.

Mana Policy:
1. While we are decent at being a Mage, I think we're better as a modern soldier than anything else so, guns.

Talking:

2. We should try to make a name so we don't have to just say Assassin for him acknowledge us. This is more for like code names and such so our identity is hidden or something. If it doesn't work that way then my new option will be 1.

Time management:

2. Cause we gotta make sure.

Then

1. Cause food

Then 3-3 because while they may not be the best allies, we can most likely guarantee their support for us. The others to me seem unlikely to cooperate and the last would have a catch to allying with them so we might get tied down with bullshit that'll just make us their slave. They are also the easiest way to gain resources.

That's pretty much it for me.

Explosive work:
1. It's best if we do it slowly, doing too much at once will lead to us being caught and we don't want that now.

Mana Policy:
1. While we are decent at being a Mage, I think we're better as a modern soldier than anything else so, guns.

Talking:

2. We should try to make a name so we don't have to just say Assassin for him acknowledge us. This is more for like code names and such so our identity is hidden or something. If it doesn't work that way then my new option will be 1.

Time management:

2. Cause we gotta make sure.

Then

1. Cause food

Then 3-3 because while they may not be the best allies, we can most likely guarantee their support for us. The others to me seem unlikely to cooperate and the last would have a catch to allying with them so we might get tied down with bullshit that'll just make us their slave. They are also the easiest way to gain resources.

That's pretty much it for me.
Seconded.

Usually, Masters refer to their Servants using the name of their Class in order not to reveal their true names. As for another matter, codenames are useless since you're using telepathy with Assassin, not a radio. It can't exactly be spied on. In addition, Assassin is easily recognizable.

Archdemon Archdemon Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom @Ciphrus Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Mion Mion
Also, who said anything about Darnic?

'Okay. Assassin, each day, you will dig for 4 hours or more if we don't have anything else to do.'

'Understood.'

With these words, you focus on other things than telepathic communication. First, the guns.

You walk over to the corner of the room and open up the wooden crates with a crowbar. Within are numerous cardboard boxes full of ammunition, military equipment, and other necessities for the Holy Grail War that you will need. You write down a list of everything you have, clean them, make sure they work properly, and hide a Walther P38 under your pillow in case of attack. You also hide a knife in there, as well as another one in the bathroom. Lastly, you set up a basic bounded field to make sure no one comes around and tries to steal from you or enter while you're away from here. It's just a basic field of magical defense, something that will drive people away from your room subconsciously.

This task took you half an hour.

Now that you're done with work, time for breakfast. You go down to the dining room of the hotel and allow yourself to eat a light meal. You eat some rice and some ginger, sweet tofu with pak choi, complete with noodles. You drink a bit of ginger ale after that and proceed outside.

Your plan for today is very simple. Go to the Matou household and propose an alliance. Usually, an alliance is the last thing you'd want in a Holy Grail War, knowing that sooner or later -- you, or your allies will have to betray each other. Regardless, it is the fact that you've summoned Assassin as your Servant that made you do this. Assassins tend to be a bit on the weaker side, and as such, the only thing you can do to make up for it is to ally with another team which has a more competent fighter.

The only virtues that you know about Assassin is the firepower he has thanks to his explosives. He isn't particularly strong, but he has decent endurance and agility.

That being said, you proceed to the Matou residence.

~~~~

Having lost your thoughts, you look forward.

You arrive. The building is large.

matou%20house%20-%20exterior.png

The building looks just slightly antiquated. It was definitely built before the 20th century, that much you are certain of just from looking. There are some vines growing on the occasional brick wall and there are a lot of windows. You go about this like any reasonable person would.

You walk up to the front door and give it a knock.

You're met with silence. No one home? Thoughts race through your mind, but you decide to wait a bit more.

Clang!

It happened in one second. You dodged to the side, almost instinctually, hearing something shuffling behind you. It was clearly a good choice. As you fall on your back, you see a woman with a spear. The spear that she tried to stab you with was now firmly in the door, but with one, forceful pull, she was once again prepared to attack you.

Having no other choice, you quickly spring back up onto your feet and run in the opposite direction. She's Lancer. And you know firearms don't work on Servants unless they're Conceptual Weapons. For now, you'll have to retreat.

You jump over the metallic railing into the yard, feeling a whirlwind behind you. The power in her attempts to slice you into pieces was so immense that even the wind moved because of it, to the point where even you could feel it.

You look forward to face your attacker. She's... kind of cute. The dominant color you make note of is blue and white. She has some golden decorations on herself, too. Her blue eyes are like two lakes and her hair is a crystalline river that shines with glitter. But enough admiring the enemy. You take out the Smith & Wesson No. 3 Revolver that you have as your Mystic Code, placing it into your left hand after you took it out of your jacket. Within, are 6 Origin Rounds with the concept of 'Destruction' applied to them. Since they are magical, they will hurt even her, unless she has a high level of Magic Resistance, which, guessing she is a Lancer, isn't too far-fetched. Indeed, the situation is looking very bad for you.

Xfv6bMbCRfSgSw37SGOu0g.png

She stops chasing you and stands roughly ten meters away. Yet, this woman radiates power. You can tell that her speed far surpasses yours. With just two seconds of time, she could easily cross the distance between the two of you. But she seems to have calmed down and is no longer attacking.

You look at her right hand to try to discern what she's holding. What is that thing? It has a very sharp tip and she was, indeed, using it as a weapon. At a first glance, it looks like a spear, but that thing's weight wouldn't make any sense if it was. It just looks strange in general. The fact that a seemingly 'weak' girl like her can lift that thing really amazes you. From what you understand, long ago, the world didn't work on the principles of normal physics. Back in the day, magic, not science, ruled the world. Superstition was, ironically, truth. Perhaps it was that belief that allows this impossible contraption to serve as her weapon. In that case, it is a spear indeed.

She points her large, unnatural spear at you. "You are an enemy Master. As such, it is my duty to execute you." Her voice is much deeper than what you expected. And more mature. That is all considering she looks no older than 18.

"Woah, calm down," you reply. "I'm not here to fight. I wanted to speak with your Master about an alliance... you're the Matou Servant, right?" Perhaps you were wrong when you thought the Matou Servant would be weak. Her parameters are better than those of Assassin. You very quietly cast an analysis spell to try and see what her rough estimate of strength is. [Lancer CS updated.]

"Hmph," she releases a haughty sound with her mouth before closing her eyes with a frown and turning away, as if you offended her. She boasts quite the little temper, she does.

Finally, a man walks out of the building. His hair purple. He wore a white shirt, black pants and a pair of sunglasses. "That's enough, Lancer," he calls out. "I'm ready to hear her out. You did very good defending me," he commented, walking into the yard. Lancer simply folded her arms, sighing. You're pretty sure she was blushing when she said "B-baka, she'll betray you sooner or later."

"I'm aware," he replied before looking in your direction and smiling. "That's what the Holy Grail War is about."

You nod back, a mischevious smile growing on your face. "I am Arata Matou, and you must be?"

"Katrina. Katrina Robinson. Nice to meet you."

"So, you want to propose an alliance? Did I hear that right?"

"Mhm," you nod again, your arms folding with pride. You know he won't refuse. You're not a magus -- just a spellcaster, but he's a Matou. He has to accept.

"Lancer, if you please. Go to spirit form and let us discuss." He looks in the direction of the girl. She sighs again, not letting her pride fail her. With her eyes still closed, and her arms still folded, she begrudgingly replies. "Fine." And with this one word, the girl's body fades into blue, sparkling particles of magical glitter that fly with the wind and fade soon enough.

"Let's go inside to discuss the terms. Can I offer you any tea?"

"Yeah, I like mine green," you reply as the two of you proceed inside.

~~~~ Ten minutes later ~~~~

Sipping some of the precious liquid substance from your cup, you look up at Arata. The two of you are done with the basic introductions of each other; he's a magus of the Matou lineage. Apparently, his father is also in the house, but he lives in a back room and since he is an old man, it would be best not to disturb him.

You've agreed to the following terms...
  1. Reveal the names of your Servants to each other. This most likely means that trying to kill him with bombs later on will fail.
  2. Don't.
  1. Reveal each others' capabilities as a magus.
  2. Don't.
  1. Strategize together.
  2. Only come to each others' aids when in trouble.
  3. Non-aggression pact only.
Magical Energy Capacity: 70%

Archdemon Archdemon Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom @Ciphrus Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Mion Mion
Also, who said anything about Darnic?

'Okay. Assassin, each day, you will dig for 4 hours or more if we don't have anything else to do.'

'Understood.'

With these words, you focus on other things than telepathic communication. First, the guns.

You walk over to the corner of the room and open up the wooden crates with a crowbar. Within are numerous cardboard boxes full of ammunition, military equipment, and other necessities for the Holy Grail War that you will need. You write down a list of everything you have, clean them, make sure they work properly, and hide a Walther P38 under your pillow in case of attack. You also hide a knife in there, as well as another one in the bathroom. Lastly, you set up a basic bounded field to make sure no one comes around and tries to steal from you or enter while you're away from here. It's just a basic field of magical defense, something that will drive people away from your room subconsciously.

This task took you half an hour.

Now that you're done with work, time for breakfast. You go down to the dining room of the hotel and allow yourself to eat a light meal. You eat some rice and some ginger, sweet tofu with pak choi, complete with noodles. You drink a bit of ginger ale after that and proceed outside.

Your plan for today is very simple. Go to the Matou household and propose an alliance. Usually, an alliance is the last thing you'd want in a Holy Grail War, knowing that sooner or later -- you, or your allies will have to betray each other. Regardless, it is the fact that you've summoned Assassin as your Servant that made you do this. Assassins tend to be a bit on the weaker side, and as such, the only thing you can do to make up for it is to ally with another team which has a more competent fighter.

The only virtues that you know about Assassin is the firepower he has thanks to his explosives. He isn't particularly strong, but he has decent endurance and agility.

That being said, you proceed to the Matou residence.

~~~~

Having lost your thoughts, you look forward.

You arrive. The building is large.

matou%20house%20-%20exterior.png

The building looks just slightly antiquated. It was definitely built before the 20th century, that much you are certain of just from looking. There are some vines growing on the occasional brick wall and there are a lot of windows. You go about this like any reasonable person would.

You walk up to the front door and give it a knock.

You're met with silence. No one home? Thoughts race through your mind, but you decide to wait a bit more.

Clang!

It happened in one second. You dodged to the side, almost instinctually, hearing something shuffling behind you. It was clearly a good choice. As you fall on your back, you see a woman with a spear. The spear that she tried to stab you with was now firmly in the door, but with one, forceful pull, she was once again prepared to attack you.

Having no other choice, you quickly spring back up onto your feet and run in the opposite direction. She's Lancer. And you know firearms don't work on Servants unless they're Conceptual Weapons. For now, you'll have to retreat.

You jump over the metallic railing into the yard, feeling a whirlwind behind you. The power in her attempts to slice you into pieces was so immense that even the wind moved because of it, to the point where even you could feel it.

You look forward to face your attacker. She's... kind of cute. The dominant color you make note of is blue and white. She has some golden decorations on herself, too. Her blue eyes are like two lakes and her hair is a crystalline river that shines with glitter. But enough admiring the enemy. You take out the Smith & Wesson No. 3 Revolver that you have as your Mystic Code, placing it into your left hand after you took it out of your jacket. Within, are 6 Origin Rounds with the concept of 'Destruction' applied to them. Since they are magical, they will hurt even her, unless she has a high level of Magic Resistance, which, guessing she is a Lancer, isn't too far-fetched. Indeed, the situation is looking very bad for you.

Xfv6bMbCRfSgSw37SGOu0g.png

She stops chasing you and stands roughly ten meters away. Yet, this woman radiates power. You can tell that her speed far surpasses yours. With just two seconds of time, she could easily cross the distance between the two of you. But she seems to have calmed down and is no longer attacking.

You look at her right hand to try to discern what she's holding. What is that thing? It has a very sharp tip and she was, indeed, using it as a weapon. At a first glance, it looks like a spear, but that thing's weight wouldn't make any sense if it was. It just looks strange in general. The fact that a seemingly 'weak' girl like her can lift that thing really amazes you. From what you understand, long ago, the world didn't work on the principles of normal physics. Back in the day, magic, not science, ruled the world. Superstition was, ironically, truth. Perhaps it was that belief that allows this impossible contraption to serve as her weapon. In that case, it is a spear indeed.

She points her large, unnatural spear at you. "You are an enemy Master. As such, it is my duty to execute you." Her voice is much deeper than what you expected. And more mature. That is all considering she looks no older than 18.

"Woah, calm down," you reply. "I'm not here to fight. I wanted to speak with your Master about an alliance... you're the Matou Servant, right?" Perhaps you were wrong when you thought the Matou Servant would be weak. Her parameters are better than those of Assassin. You very quietly cast an analysis spell to try and see what her rough estimate of strength is. [Lancer CS updated.]

"Hmph," she releases a haughty sound with her mouth before closing her eyes with a frown and turning away, as if you offended her. She boasts quite the little temper, she does.

Finally, a man walks out of the building. His hair purple. He wore a white shirt, black pants and a pair of sunglasses. "That's enough, Lancer," he calls out. "I'm ready to hear her out. You did very good defending me," he commented, walking into the yard. Lancer simply folded her arms, sighing. You're pretty sure she was blushing when she said "B-baka, she'll betray you sooner or later."

"I'm aware," he replied before looking in your direction and smiling. "That's what the Holy Grail War is about."

You nod back, a mischevious smile growing on your face. "I am Arata Matou, and you must be?"

"Katrina. Katrina Robinson. Nice to meet you."

"So, you want to propose an alliance? Did I hear that right?"

"Mhm," you nod again, your arms folding with pride. You know he won't refuse. You're not a magus -- just a spellcaster, but he's a Matou. He has to accept.

"Lancer, if you please. Go to spirit form and let us discuss." He looks in the direction of the girl. She sighs again, not letting her pride fail her. With her eyes still closed, and her arms still folded, she begrudgingly replies. "Fine." And with this one word, the girl's body fades into blue, sparkling particles of magical glitter that fly with the wind and fade soon enough.

"Let's go inside to discuss the terms. Can I offer you any tea?"

"Yeah, I like mine green," you reply as the two of you proceed inside.

~~~~ Ten minutes later ~~~~

Sipping some of the precious liquid substance from your cup, you look up at Arata. The two of you are done with the basic introductions of each other; he's a magus of the Matou lineage. Apparently, his father is also in the house, but he lives in a back room and since he is an old man, it would be best not to disturb him.

You've agreed to the following terms...
  1. Reveal the names of your Servants to each other. This most likely means that trying to kill him with bombs later on will fail.
  2. Don't.
  1. Reveal each others' capabilities as a magus.
  2. Don't.
  1. Strategize together.
  2. Only come to each others' aids when in trouble.
  3. Non-aggression pact only.
Magical Energy Capacity: 70%

2. Not even Shirou and Rin revealed that to each other.

1. Sharing our capability helps us build trust and will make it a stronger alliance as we know each others strengths and weaknesses. (This may be trouble later but at least we will be on equal footing if we must fight, but who knows that time may not even come.)

1. We should make the most of our alliance and build a bond with Team Lancer, also gives them less time to worry about us "stabbing them in the back".

2. Not even Shirou and Rin revealed that to each other.

1. Sharing our capability helps us build trust and will make it a stronger alliance as we know each others strengths and weaknesses. (This may be trouble later but at least we will be on equal footing if we must fight, but who knows that time may not even come.)

1. We should make the most of our alliance and build a bond with Team Lancer, also gives them less time to worry about us "stabbing them in the back".
Thoughts on Lancer? Tsundere enough?

Term 1:
2. Obviously if he knows who our servant is it will be very hard to defeat him.

Term 2:
1. This will bring trouble later, but if we know what he can do that will be pretty good.

Term 3:
1. This gives us a look into his strategic mind and may give us a chance to discover more about him and out enemies.

Choices: Strategical alliance, keep Servant names secret, make your skills clear to each other [Arata's CS updated.]

You've agreed to keep things simple, but fair. You know what he is capable of, and in exchange, he knows what you are capable of in return. Neither of you reveal your Servants' names but you discuss things fairly and mention the skills of your Servants when they would be of mutual use. Last but not least, you intend to work together for the rest of the Holy Grail War.

~

It is currently 10 AM. Assassin will wrap up his work in roughly an hour. You've spent some time discussing strategies with Arata. All along, Lancer was there, but she was a good girl, obedient enough not to attack you. Arata himself is a refined person. He has his priorities in check, but he's a gentleman, nicer than most magi -- probably because of his bloodline's lacking magic circuits that are slowly in decline. Even he, by the standards of his family, is a true prodigy, and his skills are barely above yours. That's something impressive, considering that you are a spellcaster and not a magus. Indeed, it seems his own children won't have much for them when it comes to magic circuits, and their children will have little to none.

You all agreed on the following plan...
  1. Entice enemy Servants to do battle. You mentioned that Assassin' specialty is in making traps. The two of you can place traps in a designated area, then Lancer would challenge enemy Servants to battle before you took them down. Plan B would be for Lancer to distract the Servant while you and Assassin went after the Master.
  2. Raid the Tohsaka mansion. They will have less protections than the Einzbern family, and most likely, they will have a weaker Servant than them, although the Tohsaka Master can be expected to be a first-rate magus. Despite that, if you can lure them out of their residence, the Tohsakas will be easy to beat.
  3. Wait out tonight without fighting.
    1. You and Assassin will return to the hotel for the night.
    2. You and Assassin will move to the Matou residence because of its superior bounded fields.
  4. Write-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back