• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FATE ACCELERATED (Looking for broad system interest)

cokemonster

One Thousand Club
I'm a brand new, untested player loitering around for fate accelerated campaigns, oneshots, pick-ups. I only do live sessions and am looking for voice and text players. I'm a night worker: Free from 11am-3pm CST every day, all day only on Wed & Thursdays. I love fantasy, softer scifi, comedy games, learning about a setting and reflecting back with a character who fits and adds something to it. Lighter toned games are my fancy recently. I'm willing to prep a lot to satiate my social+creative outlet here. Pitches to form or join a game both welcome. Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome! I've got literal decades of experience with FATE and FATE accessories. I actually have a horror-comedy oneshot based on the Night Vale podcast series knocking about - it's done pretty well at a few conventions.
I'm in Ireland so timezones might not match up for live play but if you'd like my wares or find players feel free to drop me a line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back