• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya folks!

I am going to spend my game time tonight editing Chapter One: Binary Nexus. Seeing as I asked Pips to check it out (and apparently she has, given her Like), I'm a little embarrassed to see the story all messed up like that without the pictures, videos, and with its lack of editing. Time I rectify that. =)

Heya folks!

So... yeah... still typing away on editing Chapter One: Binary Nexus. I'm having to replace screenshots that I did not download to my own rig because I thought I would keep them through copy/paste. I've learned my lesson.

There IS a bright side to the lost pictures and that is - new pictures. I saw this one and both Kaerri and I had a great laugh. Hope you do too. =)

military-humor-tank-helicopter.png
(Image credit: militaryhumor.net)

Last edited:
-Psychie No, Psychie - I let the MechaKitten do all of my DVR spying. Hah! =)

You guys know how I like to let my characters play themselves and "tell" me what they want to do or say? Well, I "asked" The Prof if maybe he had a nickname for Toph when she was a little girl and given her pink hair and personality, he "replied," "Muppet!" I couldn't resist and so I went along with it. =)

-Everyone. Heya Pips! I was about to send a message letting you know where our current hangout is, but you found it!

Folks, Pips and I are deep in Conversation creating up her character. Like all things worth waiting for, I am in no rush, so again, please just keep playing your characters as you have been. Once Pips's character is finalized, I have a Prologue for her which I'll put in the Roleplay area. Once it's finished, it will go into Contrails in the Sky along with the rest of your (newly-edited!) prologues and then Pips's character will join us in-game. Woo! =)

No matter if it is Mechakitten or the Professor; I like Muppet as a nickname. It brought a smile to my face. Thank you.

After editing nine million times, rough draft #1 of Neqel is up in the Characters subforum. Feel free to read, comment, throw popcorn, etc. Character Creation here and the House Rules together are enough modification that I wouldn't be surprised if I screwed something up... >_>

My only thought is, we are able to get a skill for each level up, not the usual progression from the OCC. Unless you've edited that out since the last time I was feeling curious and checked out your sheet.

...we get a new skill every level? Yeah, I must have missed that. Whoa. OCC Related or Secondary? (i.e. does it enjoy OCC Related bonuses or is it flat rate?)

Tankers for the win indeed!

There are no restrictions on the skills; you can pick any that you'd like from any category. I believe you get your bonuses from the OCC Related category for them, if applicable.

Well! I'll just have to see what bites me in the ass during play and that's what I buy at level 2. ;) That is my usual technique for picking new skills.

(New attributes are usually picked by figuring what stat do I feel like I use the most, or play up the most in roleplay).

Please place all character-related comments here (as opposed to under Pips's character sheet).

Re: Skill earned every level. Psychie and Sherwood are correct in that the skill is an O.C.C. skill. Your character's "O.C.C. Related" section will provide any bonuses gained. =)

Oh, and just so I've said it here in Fat Gandalf's, I really enjoyed Neqet's answers to the "Ten Questions" section! Wonderfully done, Pips! =)

Epiphany Epiphany , Neqel would have gotten along well with Toph's mom. Too bad she is a few light years away on the way to the Robotech Master homeworld.

Auntie Neqel? That will make for some fine IC comments from the guys, I'm sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back