• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer a (much) earlier question, Elinor's going with light armor and light shield. She values her mobility, and besides, she can always hide behind the tankers. ^;3^

Oh, sure! The ground pounders are just meat shields for you! Its like being a fighter, standing in front of the wizard and cleric to keep them from being eaten by the dragon. Sigh.

Exactly like! I'm glad we're on the same page here. ^D^

Since I am the Meat Shield :ghosthalo:, I have a quick question on the power packs for the HLW-6. Is it just 10 magazines in the bandolier, or does it include an 11th one in the weapon itself like we have with the pistol? I don't want to just assume.

It is 10 total magazines, 5 in each bandolier. Good question.

Psychie Psychie I just have to tell you - I got such a kick just now watching Toph lay down the law concerning her AJAX! Ha!

Threatening to break the legs of a Tae Kwon Do artist (TKD being the most popular kick-based martial art in the world)? She certainly means business! =)

<smiles> Thank you. BTW, was the "such a kick" comment an added pun to the leg breaking statement?

Oh! No, as Kaerri can tell you, that is just something I do.

One evening years ago, we were chatting with some fellow roleplayers about Vampiric weapons. I was not fond of these. So to express my displeasure, I said, "I don't like them. Vampiric weapons bite." Next thing I know, everyone is suddenly laughing away at something very funny, but I had missed the joke.

You can imagine my surprise when Kaerri kindly explained the double-entendre I had made. =)

That said, I feel I should point out that while I can consciously produce "punnies," I'm nowhere near Sherwood's ability in making people groan and laugh at the same time. =)

Mr. Purr Purr , I have a question about leveling up. Your house rule gives us a Attribute point every level, along with a skill. If I were to select a skill that includes an attribute bonus, such as Gymnastics, do we get the increases for both the one free per level and the ones with the skill?

Sherwood Sherwood Here's something else that's good to know - Mario gets an additional +1 to Strike when using Heavy M.D. Weapons or vehicle-mounted weapons thanks to his Weapons Engineer skill. Maybe put a note on your character sheet? =)

I have that +1 listed with the skill, and it is included in my combat bonuses in the hover tank. Thanks.

Sherwood Sherwood Sure!

Also, on your "Skill Set' tab, I just noticed this:

"Bonus MOS Related Skills
Boxing
Mecha Engineering: 45% +5%
WP Heavy MD Weapons +1 to Strike at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15."

I don't know what is meant by "Bonus MOS Related Skills" (Mario received the Armorer M.O.S. in place of three O.C.C. Related skills for having high I.Q.).

That said, I did provide every PC and NPC two bonus O.C.C. Related skills). That's where Mario likely received the Boxing and Mecha Engineering from. But not W.P. Heavy M.D. Weapons (which he just chose).

Would you mind rewriting that to something like...
Two Bonus O.C.C. Related Skills
Boxing
Mecha Engineering: 45% +5%

... or point out what I'm missing (besides my brain! Heh)?

I added the WP skill, and just stuck it at the bottom of my list. I'll edit it to make it more clear.

That's what I thought. Thanks for the fix! =)

Mostly. The "MOS Related" phrase throws me off (in my head, there's no such thing. Either it's an M.O.S. or they are O.C.C. Related, Secondary, etc.). I'll try and remember it though. =)

Since we are being given the chance, Mario will happily see what he can do for his HLW-6, and can offer up his aid to Booty, and assist as much as he would like. I have to guess that he has a better Weapons Engineer skill than I do.

Dark Blue 10's, Light Blue 1's please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back