• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and if you have any questions about the story let me know and I'll do my best to answer! =)

Mario looks to both sides, wondering which one to pick. No time to dawdle, we need to move. "Left. We go left, and see what we run into down there. Herc, cover our six, and I'll take point. Move quick, and move quietly as possible! Above all, watch for our tanks and gather up all the intel that we can on this ship! Lets go!"

Lookit Mario takin' charge with his baaaad self! I'm so proud! Is anyone else so proud? 8D

Lookit Mario takin' charge with his baaaad self! I'm so proud! Is anyone else so proud? 8D
Sometimes, a person just has to step up and make a call. Even if it is the wrong one. The road of life is filled with flat squirrels that couldn't decide which way to go, and were run over.

Quick question. How large is the interior of the air shafts?

Ha ha ha! I laughed out loud when I saw that! =)

Cap'n? Psychie? Zaile was Pips's youthful Meltrandi character in Sherwood's RDF game. She was every bit as detailed and as neat to read about as Neqel. =)

Just to give everyone a heads up, next Wednesday I'll be leaving town for a week to go to Indianapolis to attend GenCon. I'll be bringing my tablet with me, so I should have some posting time, but I won't be online as much as I am now.

Heya friends! Hope to post tomorrow. Be well and healthy! =)

Another heads up: This week's my second business onsite in a row (after which I'm thankfully done for a couple of months). I'm probably up for replies tomorrow but I fly tomorrow morning all day and will be busting my butt Tuesday through Thursday. If I have time and brain power, I'll post during the week but if not, figured you guys deserved notice. :)

Good of you to let us know, Pips! Enjoy your time getting stuff done. It's no secret - if you enjoy what you do, work can be a source of satisfaction as well as income and benefits. =)

Heya folks! I will attempt to post today once Real Life cuts me a break. Hah!

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Hey, Cap'n? On the last page here in Fat Gandalf's, we were going over dice colors and I haven't gotten a decision from you. Did you want to change d20 colors? I'll be rolling them as your default until you declare otherwise. Unless I missed your post somewhere?

So far we have...
Kaerri - Blue
Psychie - White
Sherwood - Orange
Pips - Yellow
Cap'n - ?

Hey, darlin'! Don't give Psychie any ideas! Er, I mean, yeah I guess I could see someone misreading that statement...

When you're reading too fast and thought that said "Ready to fire on Mario"....
Inside ring Mario's luck during this mission, becoming a friendly fire casualty is not out of the arena.

Captain Hesperus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back