• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, folks. I am worried about Pips.

Today, she has been offline for 4 weeks and 1 day. That is highly unusual given her promise not to disappear without a word. Her last post implied she was ill for three weeks with something serious enough to see a doctor, take antibiotics, and require bed rest. It's not like her to be gone this long, so whatever is happening, my guess is that it is far from good.

Since Pips's last post, I've been taking it slow here in Broadsword in the hopes that Pips would log back in but I have no evidence that is going to happen. So, I am putting Pips's prologue on indefinite standby and I'll put the main story of Robotech: Broadsword back into a higher gear. Whatever has happened to her, I'm not kicking her from our game. Pips is a terrific person and one hell of a roleplayer. So she stays as long as I'm GM. =)

I'll post in-game sometime tomorrow. Just wanted to share these thoughts with all of you.

I understand your concern. I have Pips in my Rifts game, and have had no word prior to her disappearance that she was going to be gone for a while. I hope for the best for her, and will also keep her spot open in my games for when she comes back.

Yeah, she is a fun player, even if I haven't had as much time gaming with her as you guys have. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Herc's turn again! =)

Cap'n (green) rolled a 19 (O.C.C. bonus +1) = 20.
Mario (green) rolled a 14 (O.C.C. bonus +1) = 15.
Booty (ganja green) is stuck with a fat 3 (O.C.C. bonus +1) = 4.
The armored Zentraedi sitting at the computer console behind the protective screen rolled a ? (because you don't know yet).

It's still non-combat-time for the T.A.S.C. Wild Cards (but you probably knew that).

Psychie Psychie I just added some mood music to my post (#170). The inspiration hit not long after I hit "Post Reply." =)

<snort> Now that is a fat load of crap if I've ever heard one! lol

Now now Sherwood! Don't make me angry! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

BTW, I removed the Action Point from my sheet.

Thanks! Yes, now that you mention it, it is diverse.

Music is... one of those magical ingredients that help me imagine and write the way I do. Many of the scenes we've enjoyed together are directly connected to the things I've imagined when listening to songs. =)

Thank you. I'll take white for both, since I am so angelic. :angel3:

Ha ha ha! White it is, Angelic Psychie. =)

<snort> Now that is a fat load of crap if I've ever heard one! lol

Ha ha ha! =)

Psychie Psychie

Your roll results:
White d20 = 6.
Action Point (white d6) = 4.
Character bonuses +4.
Perception total = 14.

Oh, I forgot to mention - Psychie, I like the new pic you chose for Toph on your character sheet! Very girlish! =)

Sherwood, you can try to have Mario get up and go about as if he were just "light-headed," but you're making a Saving Throw vs. Pain if you do. Failure risks him falling unconscious.

Sherwood, you can try to have Mario get up and go about as if he were just "light-headed," but you're making a Saving Throw vs. Pain if you do. Failure risks him falling unconscious.
Would that be based off of my PE stat with the same +1 vs Poisons? I may have to risk it; we can't sit around where we are all night.

What is my target number that I need to hit? If it is too high, I don't want to waste the roll trying on an impossible task.

Sorry, I can't give you the target number. However, ask yourself this question - do you honestly believe I'd have you guys sitting in there all night? =)

And, yes, Saves vs. Pain are based off of one's P.E. stat.

I can say this - the number you would need to reach to keep pushing Mario is far from low...

Remember you aren't actually in combat at the moment (the only currently-visible opponent hasn't reacted to you at all). You can take some time to rest. I don't want Mario's brain exploding because he pushed himself too hard, too early.

With no one continuing to pull any triggers, Hercules, Booty, and Mario are out-of-combat.

Kaerri Kaerri . Elinor is due a Perception roll (just give me a die color) if she wants to make one. May I presume Elinor is following Toph and Shirley?
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus . What is Herc doing now, please?

Lost alerts on the IC thread somehow >.< Hadn't made it to page 8. I'll try to get a post up tonight.

Kaerri's roll (blue d20) = 19
Perception + 1
Result = 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back