• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof that I'm a roleplayer: I spent a couple of hours putting together an important post, wore out my brain doing so, and dropped off for a two-hour nap.
Proof that I'm a dingledorf: I completely forgot to post the thing in Chapter: Six...

DERP!!

Catch up in-game then read this, please. =)

There is time for a post or two between the Wild Cards before they meet Piper and Wwarlock on the bridge, but not much more than that. If instead all of you would rather skip to the bridge, let me know here in Fat Gandalf's, please. =)

I'm fine with skipping. Elinor has a lot to think, but nothing to say, and I can put that at the top of my next post when we meet.

Kaerri sez she would like to alter her above post to say she doesn't mind Elinor being skipped. Kaerri did not intend to speak for anyone else. =)

(I think that's so very Kaerri!) =)

I just had a sudden thought: Tophs mother was with the UEEF fleet on its way out to the Robotech Master home world, and now, we have a ship from the UEEF fleet that has come from out there. I wonder if dear ol' mom is one of the crew in cryosleep? Probably not, but it is now in my head.

Don't bet too much against it. Dannigan has a way of tying in story threads like that in mysterious ways.

Also bringing family members into the story out of nowhere... even the one you didn't know existed in the first place... (Ask Bren about that one)

And sometimes, as Storyteller, the best ideas that I get don't come from me, but from the paranoid ramblings from my players. You may have just given him the idea right now, and he'd never admit to it!

It just so happens you have caught me during a slow night with a serious headache and I could use some mental distraction from the damned thing.

The vast majority of ideas and scenes you read from me come directly from that unstable little playground of gray matter between my ears.

Last night's scene with Piper and Wwarlock emerging from the cryogenic chamber? I've been wanting to post that for about two whole weeks now. That's because I want to get it out of my head so I can be make room for the next scenes. Thank God for My Private Workshop!

I honestly cannot remember the last time another player gave me ideas for my game. Most of the time, my overactive imagination gives me more ideas than I know what to do with. All I can do is choose the best ones and hope I haven't confused what I've written here with what I have imagined (it has happened!).

Honor and fun,
Dann

You have always have had a very active mind, my friend.

And I will until it's my time to go. It's just the way I was made. I'm just darned blessed I have Kaerri in my life. She knows everything about the real me and loves me for who I am.

You can't get better than that. =)

It does tickle me sometimes when a player states something that has to do with the future of the game but they don't know it.

Mario is the latest example. When MechaKitten was asking to join the Wild Cards, Mario stated that he preferred the company of dogs. Little did you know that Wwarlock was about to make an appearance. But I knew. That's a neat feeling. =)

Lol Little did I know! Actually, I am more a cat person, but I do love a good Aussie; had them growing up.

So... let me ask you all - how did you feel during Piper and Wwarlock's awakening from hypersleep? And now on the bridge of the Broadsword?

I am wondering what role Wwarlock plays, and like Psychie's character has thought, I am wondering if there may be other ships suddenly appearing from somewhen in time, randomly popping out.

It must have been a very emotional moment for Piper when she discovered that the Broadsword is all alone, and that so many of her crew is gone. I felt very sad for her.

Bump for Kaerri Kaerri as Elinor. Is there anyone among her family or friends she would like to raise a toast to? =)

So... anyone else notice any change in Cera since you guys fixed her head? =)

Once you catch up on in-game, please read the spoiler for a clarification. =)

All of the Wild Cards can see what's inside the cryogenic container, but only Toph rolled well enough to immediately understand the medical data.

She waited to see if Piper had any questions, or if any of the others wanted to speak up too.
I actually had a full (if extremely short) intro to all the other NPCs typed out, but I don't want to take over the conversation, so I'm stopping there. Feel free to chime in, or you can let Elinor keep rolling if you want. ^;3^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back