• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, bud; you'll find out in-game (I'm not at home right now.) =)

Psychie Psychie (Not Toph!) =)

To continue our OOC conversation from your game in reference to shooting two guns simultaneously, I've been giving some thought on this and I've decided to spice up Paired Weapons - Ranged a bit. The complete description from Shop Talk is in the spoiler below. Enjoy! =)

The W.P. Paired Weapons (Ranged) skill works like this:
1. Character must be 3rd level or higher to select the skill.
2. Character must possess either W.P. Pistol or W.P. Energy Pistol (it does not work with any other W.P.)
3. Benefit provides no penalty for main hand firing and -4 for off-hand firing (instead of -2/-6) when firing on two different targets. (Addition on 7 Sep 2019). When in mecha, there is no penalty when shooting both guns at a single target (nor is there one implied on the Ajax).
4. Benefit also applies to mecha combat (again, pistol type weapons only like the AJAX arm cannon).
5. (Addition on 7 Sep 2019). In my game, characters without this skill shooting both guns at once cannot attempt Called Shots. Characters with this skill can.
Reasoning: Psychie asked and I liked the idea. The brainstorm is in Fat Gandalf's (Chapter One) on page 6. =)
(bold mine)

You specifically mention the Ajax, but what about when dual firing the pistols in the Super Logan?

It sounds like that the zero penalty applies to that, too.

Ah! Good thinking...

Given their size difference, it would be weird of me to say the larger aircraft does while the smaller aircraft does, wouldn't it? So, they're both good!

It sounds like that the zero penalty applies to that, too.

WHAT?! Rascally Sherwood! How did you know what I was going to type?! Are you snoooooopin'? Hmmmm?

Oh yeah? Then why didn't you type it first, HUH? =)

Note: If you just read in-game in the past 6 minutes (since it first posted), I forgot a line at the very end and just now added it. =)

Just to be clear - Spaceman Sam is not in some rush to usher you out of the briefing room so much as he is offering to showing you the way once you are ready. =)

Just listen to Toph belt out the love for down-in-the-dumps Colonel Sharp!

Psychie Psychie That post was so well-written, well-timed, and full of good spirit, I think you've just earned yourself a bonus Action Point! Please add it to your character sheet (not under normal Action points which expire upon levelling, but in Bonus Action Points which never expire).

Congrats, lady! =)

Kaerri Kaerri Sherwood Sherwood Has Toph spoken for Elinor and Mario and should I move the story forward or did either of you want to add or do something?

Elinor has a couple things she wanted to say. I'll try to get them out soon.

I'm betting right now some of you want to do serious harm to General Steele. And if so, I can't blame you.

I'll try to have a post up later today or tomorrow.

If it comes down to choosing between them still thinking I'm dead and us keeping a chance at completing Broadsword's mission, the mission has to come first. I won't go along with any plan that doesn't keep that in mind." Her eyes showed how much it hurt just to speak the words, but they also showed her unshaken resolve.

Wow. If that is not dedication, I don't know what is.

Psychie Psychie Not to rush you because this is currently one busy game, but does Toph have anything to say here? If so, just let me know and I'll hold off until you have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back