• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah! I hadn't thought of that! =)

Holding on a post from Sherwood Sherwood . I need to know what Mario says or does before I can continue. Not to rush you, bud; just wanted to let you know. =)

No worries. That's why I brought it up. But... isn't Mario missing something? Wasn't he "asked" to do something in particular? That something is what I need to know before we move on. =)

Ha ha! I was not expecting that wisecrack from Toph (though, by now, I guess I should have)! =)

Hey friends. Saw this article. Harmony Gold renews rights to Robotech, Macross, etc. Just wanted to share.

I will try to post today or tomorrow. Right now my head is giving me issues. Hope your days are going well. =)

Initiative order (Surprise Round [Free action!] - Male Power Armor "Bogies 1-4" are prone 1,100-1,400 feet away):

Toph (Gunner) - 19!
Cera (Driver - Battloid mode with good concealment) - 16
Elinor (Gunner) - 14
Mack (Pilot - Guardian mode) - 13
Mario (Driver - Battloid mode with good concealment) - 9

Well, at least we won't have to worry about getting the barn door open ^;3^

I'd actually forgotten about the tank. One of Sharp's tankers? Or can I lay the outside bet of its being Stein, and he didn't respond because he was afraid of being overheard?

I'd actually forgotten about the tank. One of Sharp's tankers? Or can I lay the outside bet of its being Stein, and he didn't respond because he was afraid of being overheard?
As a former Abrams crewman, I can tell you that the M1 is set up with a standard crew of four; driver, main gun loader, gunner, and commander. If the crew had to, they can do without the loader and commander, but then the gunner would have to load all the rounds himself, then jump back into the gunner seat to fire. The controls to rotate the turret are in the main hull, and the driver doesn't have access to them. So, we are looking at a minimum of two people inside, most likely three to four.

*2-4 of Sharp's tankers
Or Stein and Reggie, though I can't guess who'd be loading. It's an outside shot anyway, mostly for the humor ^;3^

There is still Hitomi out there, somewhere. Perhaps she is in the tank?

Also, forgot to add my prayer to the dice gods to not roll a 1-4 on my rocket attack. Purr Purr , can you continue to roll for me, please?

Possible, but I consider that it is more likely one of Sharp's Shooters, using an old tank to try and rescue their boss.

I'm going to continue to roll for each of you until you tell me otherwise (hence your initiative rolls). =)

Just be certain to keep your action points in mind and let me know when you want to use them. Remember, once you know the results of the d20 roll, you can't use an action point, so think ahead! =)

I'll post again sometime tomorrow. Also concerning Sharseya, I was hoping to hear from Wolf in-game. I hope to post there tomorrow too.

Kaerri Kaerri Sherwood Sherwood I'm going to try something a little different this time around. Now that I have been quite distracted by someone else's game (and I mean that in the best way!), would both of you declare your characters' surprise actions? I'd like to resolve all of them together instead of one at a time.

Edit: Oh and don't worry so much about target selection for this; just let me know which weapons you're using?

Last edited:
Heya Gang! Catch up in-game then read this, please. =)

You caught the Malcontents prone and unsuspecting, but there were more than Mack thought. We are about to roll initiative. Does anyone want any changes to their usual die-rolling procedures before we do?

Whoops! Hold up. I think I am distracted again (and Psychie's Southern Cross game has nothing to do with that! Really. Honest. Hah!). =)

Initiative has already been rolled. I realize I put that last post as a way of hinting if anybody wanted to use action points along with their initiative roll. But we already have those results so we're good to go.

The Malcontents rolled lower than Toph so it's her go again Psychie Psychie . However (and I'll cover this in-game), there were 5 Male Power Armors hiding (along with 2 Scouts in body armor, now deceased). That leaves 2 of the power armors left. Because they have not yet had an action, they are still prone and now obviously aware of danger.

Initiative order (Round 1, Action 1) - Male Power Armor "Bogies 4 and 5" are prone 1,300 and 1,400 feet away):

Toph (Gunner) - 19!
Cera (Driver - Battloid mode with good concealment) - 16
Elinor (Gunner) - 14
Mack (Pilot - Guardian mode) - 13

Heya Gang! Good news! All 255 of the Robotech episodes (and more) are now free to stream! Here's a link to the article at polygon.com. =)

Initiative order (Round 1, Action 1) - Male Power Armor "Bogies 4 and 5" are prone 1,300 and 1,400 feet away):

Toph (Gunner) - 19 (blasted Bogie #4 for 30 M.D.)
Cera (Driver - Battloid mode with good concealment) - 16 (nailed Bogie #4 for 50 M.D.)
Elinor (Gunner) - 14 (missed with EU-13 against Bogie #4)
Mack (Pilot - Guardian mode) - 13 (missed with 4 SRMs against Bogie #4)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back