• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
“What kind of aftereffects would an uncontained detonation result in, ma’am?”, Hercules asked with a degree of concern in his voice.
Much as he’d like to turn the Chessel Corp base into a glowing cloud, he’d rather not do it if it turned the desert into another radioactive wasteland. Mother Nature had been beaten hard enough already.

Leave it to good ol' Herc to care about Earth's future like that. That's so cool of him! =)

Does anyone have any other questions for Captain Piper?

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

We haven't heard from Cap'n, but one can presume life is busy for him. If we do hear from him with a question, I can always alter the scene!

Kaerri Kaerri

You have implied it, but for the sake of fairness, I must ask - does Elinor "light the candle?"

Unless Hercules has further questions, yes, she does.

Thank you!

Silanon Silanon D. Rex D. Rex It has been over two weeks since I've heard from D. with Ricky so I am moving the prologue forward too.

D. Rex D. Rex Silanon Silanon Just in case alerts aren't working, I've put a post up in the (soon-to-be-closing) Prologue. Cheers to both of you for spending darned near 10 months only soon to be joining the main game! =)

Thanks! Alerts are working fine for me thus far, but I've seen multiple complaints about 'em the last few days - so better safe than sorry. Great post as always, I'll see when I can get one out there myself!

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Tag!

Okies, I've got the next scene for the name game firmly in my head. It's just a matter of getting it onto RP Nation. I will make an attempt tomorrow (or maybe later tonight depending on how things go here).

Oh and by the way, I will tip from your friendly neighborhood Game Master here - this is a good time to start spending some of those Action Points you've got. The less of those wasted, the better. =)

Psychie Psychie
Toph looks over at one of the nearby Sams and asks, "How is it that you are speaking with my voice? Not that I mind, but I am curious."

I just love it when you guys and gals ask questions like these! I'm a nerd of our games here! You hear me? I'm a neeeeeerd! 8D

Haven't found the right opening to get it done thus far - will try to get a post up as soon as I'm able to. Thanks for the reminder!

Heya Wild Cards! Read up on in-game then pop this spoiler.

No Initiative rolls are called for at this time because the Wild Cards are technically not involved in this combat! Right now its Sam vs. the Griffon Drones and the Griffons clearly have the upper hand. The question is - what are you going to do about it? =)

I've been slacking, but I plan to get a post up here and in Sharseya this weekend ^33^

Cool deal. Mario still has a pair of mini missiles on his suit that he can add to the fun.

Re: Prologue. D. Rex D. Rex Can we haz Ricky post please? Sil is working on posting and will when able.

"Rick Wakeman's awesome piano solo" (this is Rick Wakeman from the progressive rock group, Yes. He really is great! I mean, his right hand is downright cybernetic with its speed and coordination. Just listen!). =)

Re: Prologue. D. Rex D. Rex Can we haz Ricky post please? Sil is working on posting and will when able.

"Rick Wakeman's awesome piano solo" (this is Rick Wakeman from the progressive rock group, Yes. He really is great! I mean, his right hand is downright cybernetic with its speed and coordination. Just listen!). =)

Lol ill see what I can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back