• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elinor glances at Toph, eyes narrowed, and then she slides into the seat Toph has just abandoned.

Privately to Toph: "I've no quibble with your suggestions, Muppet, but A, if you want command you'd better ask for it before you start issuing orders. And B, we were just told the Nexus could go down any minute, meaning we might lose our translator for God knows how long, and you just abandoned your post."

Wow! I didn't even see this coming, but in military terms, Elinor's right. Plus, you'll see why this was a good call in-game. Good leadership, Kaerri! =)

Heya Gang! Catch up in-game then read this? =)

"Iris is going to have a hell of a time getting to you because you're so deep in the outpost. ETA 15 minutes if she doesn't run into trouble."

The moment I typed this line, I got an audible and excited "meeew!!" in my head. Like Trouble saying, "Here I am!!" No, cat! Not that kind of Trouble! Hearing this, the MechaKitten/Trouble in my head curls back up like nothing happened.

Cats! =)

Mario looks over at Elinor and says, "Ma'am? I strongly suggest we eliminate the bots, but I will not give the order until you give the ok to do so."

Sherwood Sherwood Heya, bud! It's "my bad," but Mario appears to be under a minor, but important, misconception - one I think I have found the source of.

"And..." after a pause she adds as if relaying this information, "... the Broadsword Sams need the squad leader's order... to release? It looks like the immediate presence of the enemy changes Sam's protocols! Piper says for you to 'start telling them what to do and they'll do it.'
(underline mine)

I have replaced "release" with "take action." Hitomi believes the Sams won't take orders from anyone but the officer in charge when the enemy is present. That means they won't take orders from Sgt. Mario Zuko unless he's put in charge. Mario, being a lifelong military soldier, would understand this right off. Could you edit your post, please? Sorry about the goof! =)

Ah. I was trying to say that he was not going to try and order anything without the ok of the boss. I'll tweak my post now.

I kind of thought that too, but I wasn't sure! Thanks for editing, bud! =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Tag!

O.K.. It's been over a week since some people have posted, so I guess you're busy. I will post hopefully either today or tomorrow!

Short note: During the upcoming two weeks, I wont be at home. Don't know if that means that there'll be more or less activity on my end, I'll see - just figured I'd let you know in advance.

Silanon Silanon Thank you, Sll, for your thoughtfulness! I hope you have a good time whatever you're up to! =)

I'll see if I can get a post out for Ricky tonight once the family heads to bed. And also do some work on Grit.

I have to say, it's nice to see that kobold name again - glad that he gets the chance to really make an impact somewhere =)

Think I'll have to take a look at his final form once the character sheet is done - loved the concept back then.

Expect some notable changes from the last time you saw Grit - there are no firearms in Sharseya (it's a High Fantasy game) and thus, no gunslingers.

However, Grit does come with one heck of a new friend (not to mention tribe)! =)

They're a wee bit different (and different-looking) in D&D/Pathfinder though. ^;3^

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus We love ya, Cap'n! Take a good look at all the goofs I've made in both games!

Just remember - "It ain't no thing but a chicken wing!" And what's a chicken wing? The smallest piece of meat you get on the chicken. =)

Dagnabbit! This is why I shouldn’t write while I’m on my phone at work!

Captain Hesperus

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

And to be straight up with you on a serious note, Cap'n, I get what you're saying, but... I completely disagree. You write in either of my games whenever you damn well please. If it helps you get stress out of you or if it puts your mind in a peaceful place, you do that. I don't care what game of mine you post in or when.

And I don't care about the content either. If you want to talk about the color of Oti's bootlaces, you write about that. If it makes you smile, you talk about Hercules' latest dish. Whatever you want. Right here in our games.

This is your safe haven as much as mine. Remember that, dear Cap'n. =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Okies. Concerning the main game, I am pressing the Fast Forward button on the story here. I don't know why folks aren't posting (save for Kaerri), but it's clear to me that I need to do something so this is it. Enjoy!

Story Fast-forwarded. GM is happy again. Thanks for reading. =)

Mario is quick with his answer. "I say blow it all to hell and let Satan sort out the costs in the biggest blast you can arrange. Kick Chessel Corp in their AUL asses and have them suck it." He then suddenly remembers his manners, and quickly adds, "Ma'am."

Sherwood Sherwood Ha ha! Tell us how you really feel there, Mario! Don't hold back. We can handle the truth! =)

Mario is a very simple, straight forward kind of guy. Why beat around the bush when you can just come out and say what's on your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back