• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short note in-between: I'll try to get a post up soonish... creativity is a bit on a low point right now, summer decided to overdo its job - it's too damn warm to think straight.

With my Recognize Weapon Quality skill, can Mario Identify what kind of weapons there are on the wall? AK-47 or M-16 style projectile assault rifles? SDC laser rifles? Shotguns? Something else?

Mario hefts his flamethrower and nods. "Copy that, LT. Moving." Keeping close watch on the spider bots, he moves slowly in the direction of the weapon rack, making sure that Toph is close by so he can provide her with cover fire while she checks on the weapons.

If Mario is choosing to cover Toph and Toph is the one inspecting the weapons in their racks some 60 feet away across the large room, then Mario, from his covering position knows little more than he does before. Before I provide any information, I need to know what Toph is doing. Because if for some reason she stays put, then both of them learn nothing in this moment. The only one who can provide that information is Psychie Psychie What is Toph up to, lady?

Depending on how Psychie responds, Mario will keep at close range to Toph so he can torch anything heading her way.

No worries! I know mine aren't the only games you're involved in (plus, Real Life can sneak up an' get'cha!). =)

Silanon Silanon

It's been over a week since we've had a post in Double or Nothing. Are you able to post? If you are not, let me know for I have an 'alternative.' =)

Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Sherwood Sherwood Bumps for everyone for IC. I need to know what the Wild Cards are going to do before I can proceed. =)

Purr Purr You'll get a response today - which likely means tomorrow for you. Sorry for the delay, certainly didn't mean to take so damn long for the post.

Silanon Silanon It's O.K., Sil! Don't be hard on yourself. 2020 has been a year full of uncertainty and frustration for many - dismiss this and know that I'm just happy you posted! =)

Note to D. Rex D. Rex - Heya D.! I remember back in our first game together in Sherwood's Robotech game that you really seemed to love the Silverback! And guess what? They've been in Broadsword (just behind the scenes like the Wild Cards' Cyclones were prior to their current mission) so... I felt with you two joining the main group hopefully soon, why not introduce them now?

As for who is inside? Well, "I just work here." =)

Note to D. Rex D. Rex - Heya D.! I remember back in our first game together in Sherwood's Robotech game that you really seemed to love the Silverback! And guess what? They've been in Broadsword (just behind the scenes like the Wild Cards' Cyclones were prior to their current mission) so... I felt with you two joining the main group hopefully soon, why not introduce them now?

As for who is inside? Well, "I just work here." =)
Sounds awesome! I do love those silverbacks!

Purr Purr Silanon Silanon
Does a Silverback require 2 pilots? If so, would Ylva maybe like to pilot one with me? We could split the skill requirements between us, and a have a gunner and a pilot, without having to invest the full skills required to operate one alone.

D. Rex D. Rex No. The Silverback (at least in my game) is basically a one-person mech with a full-size passenger seat. The pilot can do anything they want without needing an extra pair of hands. However... a trained passenger can use the Silverback's cannon while the pilot uses another weapon kept in one of the Silverback's hands, effectively doubling the firepower of the unit.

EDIT: The Shadow Chronicles book affirms what I've stated above (because if it didn't, I was going to stick to what I want in the game, like all of the RDF and ASC mechs being double-seaters). =)

To anyone following both Chapter Six: All Hands on Deck and the Double or Nothing Prologue, I am going to have to do some "time-twisting" to put both stories together. So... if you're reading along and thinking, "Hey, this is happening here, but that is happening there, and it doesn't make sense (anymore), please let your sense of disbelief run a little wild because what it really is is a GM trying to save some players from possibly weeks of waiting while he hopes the others post enough to catch up. =)

Also... a Game Master thing: In my D&D/Pathfinder game, Sharseya, I have recently changed from posting in past-tense to present (I flip back and forth as the years go by) and I am doing the same here in Broadsword so I hope you all don't mind. =)

With that in mind, if Toph thinks it is important enough, I would like to use the Action Point to try and make out some message in the noise. I'll mark it off my sheet.

O.K.. I will roll the dice when the next I have some in front of me. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back