• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just messin' with ya. Dannigan is notorious for throwing curve balls at his players.

Well, I don't see anything but a JOKER in that last post! But then again, Sherwood is involved. The Glorious and Catty Punmeister is always involved in the good stuff! 8D

Everyone besides Hercules who wants to carry one of these 50 lb./23 kg makeshift shields, please type your character's P.S. score. You'll need it. =)

“Phalanx formed, ma’am, say the word.”, he spoke up, even as he turned to look at Mario, “Today we march to glory, to honor, and the righteous smiting of our enemies!”

I know that sound! That's Hercules-speak for...

..."it's butt-kickin' time!" (This video is in no way safe for work!) =)
"RoboCop Means Business"

Wow. That's heavy, Cap'n. RoboCop did a lot of things right (especially the little things). I remain convinced that RoboCop was a great character who genuinely gave a damn. He was the best cop he could be and he despised the opposite. A cybernetic paragon if there ever was one! =)

Kaerri Kaerri What's your choice, darlin'?

Gang, my Earth has been tipped off its axis for a little while here. I'll try to get a good post up this Wednesday.

Silanon Silanon D. Rex D. Rex Please post when you have time. A certain cute creature would like to make Ricky and Ylva's acquaintance. =)

And if you don't have time, let me know what you want me to do and I'll see about getting it done. =)

You did, and those are some pretty blue and gold dice, but a post in here tells everyone else who's playing what your intentions are and whether or not you want to use an Action Point.

Best of all, it's all in writing so when I get distracted, I can come back here and read it again. You may have heard that I get distracted once in awhile? Well, I admit it. It's true. Once in awhile I just--- LOOK! SQUIRREL!! OH MY GOSH! SO FLUFFY! =)

Silanon Silanon D. Rex D. Rex Please post when you have time. A certain cute creature would like to make Ricky and Ylva's acquaintance. =)

And if you don't have time, let me know what you want me to do and I'll see about getting it done. =)
When I read the post last week, I felt like it'd be better for Rex to go first - will have some free time later today to reread and reassess, thanks for the tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back