• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was either a Ricky Martin song or a rap called "Ricky" that, while I can agree with some of its lyrics, I'm just into the tune. So Ricky Martin is what you got (this time)! =)
I quite appreciate the theme!
Dont worry. It wont be in vain. Getting home from work. So will be getting one out tonight for you.

Heya Gang! I plan on posting sometime tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy! =)

I hope to post sometime tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy, Gang!

Silanon Silanon D. Rex D. Rex Initiative time! Let me know if you want to use an Action Point or not. =)

D., Ricky starts the fight standing if you want him to (recommended). =)

D. Rex D. Rex That is what we are here in Fat Gandalf's to determine. D., you chose my teal d20 while Sil selected my yellow d20. I'll be rolling those and Initiative will be determined just like in Psychie or Sherwood's games. =)

Not yet, please. You're welcome to post that and declare your combat intentions when Ricky's turn comes up.

During combat, please post only on your turn (one exception being if you want your character to state a short phrase or warning with GM approval; that can be done when it isn't your turn). Also, unless it is clear what your character is doing, provide a spoiler with OOC information stating what your character is doing in game terms. Here's one example below:

"How in in blazes?!"

Jayce grit his teeth when Hitomi parried his sudden surprise attack. He could see now the Japanese-Polynesian's blood was up. In one single violent action, he had aroused the warrior inside the woman. Having the initiative, Jayce attacked again, this time with a flurry of punches and kicks. His true attack, his Roundhouse Kick, sailed swiftly through the air towards her head. He wanted to see how pretty she looked after he clocked her in the skull.

Dannigan, my character is attacking HItomi with a Roundhouse Kick. He has +5 to hit with it and if successful, it will do 3d6+8 points of damage. I am attempting a Called Shot to Hitomi's head.

(To which I might reply with the following:)

Hitomi was shocked! Jayce had swung on her. It could only mean one thing - Jayce was the Anti-Unification League's secret mole Professor Stein had warned her about - the elusive and dangerous Montgomery Brown! It seemed the UAL could turn almost anyone on to their wicked schemes. But the time to deliberate was later; now was the time for action.

"Jayce, or should I say, Montgomery, it's a pity a nice guy like you would join in on AUL's hateful schemes. But we'll talk more about that after you wake up in a hospital bed!"

Hitomi watched her distance as she used her Jeet Kune Do to maneuver and feint against his flurry. When his Roundhouse Kick came, she whirled about and attempted to counter with one of her favorite techniques, her Jeet Kune Do Back SIde Kick.

If I were a player and not the GM, I might type something like this for the GM:

Hitomi is using a Reverse Turning Kick to counter Jayce's Roundhouse Kick. She has a +8 to Dodge and +7 to Strike with it. If she connects with it, it will do 2d6+10 damage.

(As long as I understand what you're doing with your character in OOC, you are welcome to describe your character's actions and intentions pretty much however you'd like. =)

Alrighty - if Rex is convinced that regular dice rolls are enough, then so am I - no action point on my end. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Famous last words, Sil. =)

Initiative order - Round 1, Action 1.
Liana - 21
Leona - 20
Ylva - 10
Ricky - (Natural) 1

I hope to post in both Broadsword stories tomorrow. Stay safe, Gang!

Woo! My 1s are back!

Somehow I knew they wouldnt leave me, even if someone else rolled the dice :3

But works out great for me! Cause I can make the drunken boxing look all the more convincing!

D. Rex D. Rex
As the woman came in with her hook, Ricky attempted a dodge, fumbling forward to awkwardly slide around her right slide so he could be behind her.

Two notes for your convenience.
1. Just so you know, she's using an uppercut, not a hook. =)
2. If you are attempting Critical Strike from Behind, per Ninjas & Superspies (pg 128), "Critical Strike from the Rear or from Behind means a sneak attack that automatically does double damage (if successful)." Since Liana is aware of Ricky, he cannot sneak attack her.

Love Ricky's taunting! =)

D. Rex D. Rex

Two notes for your convenience.
1. Just so you know, she's using an uppercut, not a hook. =)
2. If you are attempting Critical Strike from Behind, per Ninjas & Superspies (pg 128), "Critical Strike from the Rear or from Behind means a sneak attack that automatically does double damage (if successful)." Since Liana is aware of Ricky, he cannot sneak attack her.

Love Ricky's taunting! =)

1. (I know she is using an uppercut. Didnt mean to say hook. Was thinking uppercut but fingers typed something else.)

2. (I'm also aware of that. But he isnt going for a sneak attack. Just positioning for the sake of spectical for the game. Where he can attack once he slipped by her then continue in to run into the lockers as if hitting her was just an accident.)

Cool deal! I wanted to be sure we were on the same page. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back