• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna get out a post yesterday but was fighting a spot of sickness. I'll get one out today, it might not be the longest, but I'll get one out.

D. Rex D. Rex Take care of yourself first, Bubba! Don't post if you don't feel good. On the other hand, if posting makes you feel better than have at! Whatever makes your spirit stronger, D.!

Another gentle reminder for D. Rex D. Rex (whom I hope is feeling better!). =)

"Superfreak" by Rick James. =)

Heya Gang! I hope to post sometime within the next 24 hours. =)

Purr Purr I'm aware of that, but thanks for the tag anyway! It's up there on my list of mental notes, should get something up over the next few days. As a side remark: I actually thought about the licence plates when I typed down my post, but I think they remove them from the cars over here before they're left to rot - seems like I'm either misinformed, or people do things differently in different parts of the world.

O.K.! There have recently been issues with alerts not showing up and I didn't want you to miss it! =)

Re: License plates. You are correct (at least with what little experience I have in American junkyards). Given that this is a post-apocalyptic junkyard in Mexico, I don't mind the plates being left there for reasons known only to the people of the time. It lets Ylva know she is in Mexico (and not Florida) which is something I want her to be aware of. =)

Silanon Silanon I have updated the Survival Pack in Technopolis. This is what Ylva has on her from it. Enjoy!

That goes for you too, Gang. If your Wild Card has to punch out of their mech or Cyclone, this is what will be keeping your character warm and healthy. =)

Here are some tags in case folks are having trouble with alerts. Initiative has yet to be determined. Does anyone want to spend Action Points here? Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie =)

I've erased Cap'n's. Kaerri, mark off one if you haven't already? =)

Mario is good with his normal bonuses. No need for an Action Point yet.

Now watch something crazy happen like Sherwood beating you all in initiative... =)

Now watch something crazy happen like Sherwood beating you all in initiative... =)

Something crazy happened, but it wasn't what I wondered! *chuckles* =)

Initiative order (Beginning of Action #1, Round 1 - Bandits are some 100 yards behind you. Everyone is going 70 mph through a construction zone!)
Toph: 20 (16 on the dice, 4 on the Action Point)
Hercules: 19 (14 on the dice, 5 on the Action Point)
Elinor: 9 (4 on the dice, 5 on the Action Point)
Mario: 6 (I rolled a d6 just to see what would have happened and it came up a 2; good on Sherwood for not wasting an Action Point!)

Psychie Psychie Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

Initiative order (Beginning of Action #1, Round 1 - Bandits are some 100 yards behind you. Everyone is going 70 mph through a construction zone!)
Toph: 20 (in Battloid mode and is slowing - fired and scored with a pistol shot on the first rider)
Hercules: 19 (14 on the dice, 5 on the Action Point)
Mario: 6 (I rolled a d6 just to see what would have happened and it came up a 2; good on Sherwood for not wasting an Action Point!)

Watching Toph convert her Cyclone into it's battloid mode and turn to use her pistols gave Hercules an idea.

Random player: "Heeey! The players are giving each other ideas in this game! They're doing the teamwork thing too! Is that allowed?!"

Me: "You're new to this, aren't you? Welcome to good roleplaying." =)

D. Rex D. Rex
With one down, he did not know if that was the VIP or the fat bastard.

"Fat bastard"?! Such language! And what did that poor sweet fellow do to deserve such a vicious title? He's just a guy doing a job just like Ricky! *chuckles*

Ha ha ha ha! Tell us how you really feel, D.! Don't be shy now!

Toph: 20 (in Battloid mode and is slowing - fired and scored with a pistol shot on the first rider)
Hercules: 19 (blew Enemy Motorcycle Rider #1 to Kingdom Come!)
Enemy Motorcycle Rider #2 : 12 (attempting to ram Elinor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back